PDA

View Full Version : Guilds...

Trollonator
08-01-2012, 02:39 AM
Wondering if I should buy one... I'm assuming only "New Players" would join the *LOWER LEVEL* guilds. I'm just so should I or not? It'd be kinda cool making one, but then again what if it is a failure?
I want your opinions, thanks!

:tyrannosaurus:

P.S I am saving up *FREE* platinum for this.

Skeletonlord
08-01-2012, 02:57 AM
Creating a guild is a very big step in your PL career. Only create a guild if you know people would like to join. Don't make the same mistake I made. I created my guild (Order Of The Vines) and like 3 people joined. I spent 250k on something that I did not like.

You can always create a guild if you are happy and confident that people will join. If I were you, I would try out a couple of guilds first to get a feel of being in one, then go ahead and make one if you are confident.

Trollonator
08-01-2012, 02:59 AM
Creating a guild is a very big step in your PL career. Only create a guild if you know people would like to join. Don't make the same mistake I made. I created my guild (Order Of The Vines) and like 3 people joined. I spent 250k on something that I did not like.

You can always create a guild if you are happy and confident that people will join. If I were you, I would try out a couple of guilds first to get a feel of being in one, then go ahead and make one if you are confident.

Thanks so far you have been a massive help!

Rawrimafish
08-01-2012, 06:10 AM
PLATINUM WAY:
Hey, it would be easier to get recruits in the beggining of a game. But this is PL, lots of people play :) The tier is 100 platinum and the guild is 20 platinum.

SAVING WAY:
Or, you could save up 50-120 plat to buy the guild and tier of your choice.
You could also buy 165 platinum and spend 120 on the tier and guild and have 45 left over to spend on yourself.

PROMOTING IDEAS:
I usually make everyone recruiters until the guild hits 200 people. I also make friends and trusted people, officers and talk to them in the special chat :) Like who to promote.

I did this too lol.