PDA

View Full Version : Bowchantress

Trollonator
08-01-2012, 03:46 AM
Another question, should I start putting some points into dexterity for hit% and to use bows at a higher level? Or just go for a nuke build?

:tyrannosaurus:

Thanks :watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::w atermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::wat ermelon::watermelon::watermelon:

:banana:

Elitephonix
08-01-2012, 04:16 AM
Another question, should I start putting some points into dexterity for hit% and to use bows at a higher level? Or just go for a nuke build?

:tyrannosaurus:

Thanks :watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::w atermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::wat ermelon::watermelon::watermelon:

:banana:

I believe 67 dex should be a good amount, enough for a ring, and enough hit% to kite.

JaytB
08-01-2012, 05:13 AM
For PvE on higher levels, hit% for a pure int is well above 100% and more than adequate.

67 dex, as said here, could be a valid option but you'll loose some skill dmg (and heal), even when using the 10 or 11dmg ring. The only reason to go 67 dex then, could be because dex rings have better armor rings (2 dodge/8 armor or 1 dodge/9 armor are good ones if you're looking for a tiny bit better protection).

All in all, at high level you'll loose skill dmg when putting points in dex and, personally, I think it's just not worth it.

Imsebastiaanl
08-01-2012, 06:27 AM
No bows for end-game mages IMO. You could do some dex but not too much, most to int.

Whirlzap
08-01-2012, 09:35 AM
It's worth it in PvP if you add some DEX, 67 or so.
I do not suggest using Bow until level 25 or so.
From there, use bow until 60, and then switch to pure INT Wand.
You should be recommended to just go INT the full way.

If you want to try DEX, make sure to have at least equal INT as you specZ

Imsebastiaanl
08-02-2012, 04:58 AM
It's worth it in PvP if you add some DEX, 67 or so.
I do not suggest using Bow until level 25 or so.
From there, use bow until 60, and then switch to pure INT Wand.
You should be recommended to just go INT the full way.

If you want to try DEX, make sure to have at least equal INT as you specZ
I totally agree with this.

25thninja
08-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Im a lvl 67 mage with 172 int and 167 dex

Rauekat
08-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Gotta have DEX! Its no fun not killing enemies!

NotYoCookiez
08-02-2012, 12:12 PM
If you are more of a pve hardcore farmer player, go half int and half dex. I get bored farming all the time using my int set. Xbow set in nuri and lower allows you to clear maps with enemies from far away.

Buster
08-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Depends on the lvl 67 dex in 56 pvp u will get creamed but 67 dex in 35 pvp ull do good in pve tht amount o dex will do you good

JaytB
08-02-2012, 12:34 PM
If you are more of a pve hardcore farmer player, go half int and half dex. I get bored farming all the time using my int set. Xbow set in nuri and lower allows you to clear maps with enemies from far away.

I'm a hardcore PvE farmer, and wouldn't want to waste so much skill dmg and heal effectiveness by going half dex/int. My priority in farming is killing everything as fast as I can, while keeping my party alive. pure int does just that :)