View Full Version : Appreciation rewards

Titanium
08-12-2022, 03:20 PM
Please grant a special vanity, title for platinum users

Example:

10k platinum spent - Title

50k platinum spent - Aura

100k platinum spent - Vanity

And also for veteran players maybe you can do something similar.

Xuds
08-12-2022, 03:54 PM
+1

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Repent
08-12-2022, 11:34 PM
Might as well reward those who do spend big on this game but rewards should be bound

asommers
08-14-2022, 12:27 AM
I like it!

-ALS

Killerjam
08-14-2022, 12:48 PM
+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

intruders
08-14-2022, 07:30 PM
It will be 10 years since AL launch this year. It would be nice to reward veteran players who have 10/5 years old accounts. Something like you did with those backpack vanities back then.

But please keep in mind that some veterans play hardcore now and would like to get those exclusive rewards on their hardcore toons so usual way to distribute it via stash will not work. Maybe add some special NPC or pack for 1 gold in the store or something else that would work for hardcore toons.

Xuds
08-14-2022, 07:34 PM
It will be 10 years since AL launch this year. It would be nice to reward veteran players who have 10/5 years old accounts. Something like you did with those backpack vanities back then.

But please keep in mind that some veterans play hardcore now and would like to get those exclusive rewards on their hardcore toons so usual way to distribute it via stash will not work. Maybe add some special NPC or pack for 1 gold in the store or something else that would work for hardcore toons.Cinco already said no to this kind of thing beforehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220815/a02487f89237f06d254a27403d80cd73.jpg

asommers
08-15-2022, 01:27 AM
Sorry, missed the veteran players note in the original post.

We like the idea of granting special appreciation rewards to supporters. However, internally, we agree w/ no more veteran rewards for accounts based on age.

-ALS

intruders
08-15-2022, 02:29 PM
I just don't see how bound vanities can impact the market but ok I get it.

Anyways, whenever any reward is distributed for account achievement please make sure it can be retrieved on hardcore toons as well.

CouchPass
08-16-2022, 12:13 AM
+1 I agree this is cool

Titanium
08-20-2022, 06:33 PM
@asommers

Appreciation rewards for plat users - Will this be added in the community list?

nathan2693
08-20-2022, 08:36 PM
indeed. those big time platinum buyers really deserve an appreciation. they'll feel special with these bound exclusive rewards if ever this will be implemented in game. Also, it will have a chain reaction where other players will be attracted on buying platinums as well.

Immortal_Blood
08-20-2022, 10:53 PM
I just don't see how bound vanities can impact the market but ok I get it.

Anyways, whenever any reward is distributed for account achievement please make sure it can be retrieved on hardcore toons as well.

selling of accounts bruh.

but as for the op yeah sounds good.

just hit 20k plat history myself and i think itd be nice to have something which resembles that other than saying my plat history is 20k. XD

intruders
08-22-2022, 02:49 AM
selling of accounts bruh.
If veteran vanities come back similarly to how it was before with backpack ones then it would been supposed to go to 5-10 years old accounts that were active in last few months. It's just unrealistic that many such accounts would appear for sale.

QuaseT
08-22-2022, 06:39 AM
If veteran vanities come back similarly to how it was before with backpack ones then it would been supposed to go to 5-10 years old accounts that were active in last few months. It's just unrealistic that many such accounts would appear for sale.True. Even tho account selling is a thing I dont really see why an account will be for sale if the person has bought 100k plats before just for this vanity. 100k is so much that a bound vanity is probably the smallest thing that the account includes.

Fearrr
08-23-2022, 02:09 PM
If possible I would like my account to be excluded from this, whenever this happens. Please and Thank You.

Undershooting
08-23-2022, 02:57 PM
-1 because it somehow could track down an account’s splat spent which I believe it’s used for security purposes

Snowman Is here
08-23-2022, 03:05 PM
some people have over 100k platinum history, a vanity and cool titles would be nice (:

QuaseT
08-23-2022, 03:17 PM
If possible I would like my account to be excluded from this, whenever this happens. Please and Thank You.You can usually just delete bound vanities.

Fearrr
08-23-2022, 06:17 PM
You can usually just delete bound vanities.

Qua... As long as you have been on theses forums...You knew dam well I was not looking from a reply by you about this.

But ok sure Qua. It's not about deleting bound Vanities. It's about the principal. Appreciate Rewards sounds like VIP Rewards to me. And as we all know the VIP Rewards topic was brought up in the past. Lmao and we not even going to get into that, cause we already know how that went with the people who spend 0 money in this game. And I could of sworn it was said this was not going to happen a long with a Battle Pass. But now we fast forward and this is a go? Which is fine by all means as it should be, and should of been in the past!

So no I don't want to delete anything miss my account completely with this... Respectfully!

dangibg
08-23-2022, 07:50 PM
Appreciation for what? Using $ to get ahead of the others?

This thread implies plat buyers buy plat to donate to the game, and not because they are lazy and unable to earn gold like everyone else does.

Nothing against plat buyers but they shouldn’t be treated like VIP players just because its easier for them to throw the credit card.

Plat users appreciation reward is not having to farm to get gold and thats enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
08-23-2022, 11:28 PM

This thread implies plat buyers buy plat to donate to the game, and not because they are lazy and unable to earn gold like everyone else does.

Nothing against plat buyers but they shouldn’t be treated like VIP players just because its easier for them to throw the credit card.

Plat users appreciation reward is not having to farm to get gold and thats enough.

Easy on the judgement hehehhheh, some of us can’t grind as we work & may buy plat to catch up w grinders

But I’m torn on giving anything as a reward for plat after all these new apps for plat - dumb imho
Even tho all that do spend $ allow me to play free when I want, & may deserve something tbh

dangibg
08-24-2022, 12:31 AM
Easy on the judgement hehehhheh, some of us can’t grind as we work & may buy plat to catch up w grinders

But I’m torn on giving anything as a reward for plat after all these new apps for plat - dumb imho
Even tho all that do spend $ allow me to play free when I want, & may deserve something tbh

Not judging, buying plat is not unfair, getting VIP treatments cuz of it is.

Immortal_Blood
08-24-2022, 12:35 AM
thing is u can still get plat without buying plat. the op states plat spent -nothing about plat bought. ;> right?

BUT .. obtaining plat this way, 1 way -using plat eggs.. will set you back 5 billion gold to get just 5,000 plat if you receive 5 plat per egg.

so maybe 100k is a bit much.

QuaseT
08-24-2022, 01:52 AM
Qua... As long as you have been on theses forums...You knew dam well I was not looking from a reply by you about this.

But ok sure Qua. It's not about deleting bound Vanities. It's about the principal. Appreciate Rewards sounds like VIP Rewards to me. And as we all know the VIP Rewards topic was brought up in the past. Lmao and we not even going to get into that, cause we already know how that went with the people who spend 0 money in this game. And I could of sworn it was said this was not going to happen a long with a Battle Pass. But now we fast forward and this is a go? Which is fine by all means as it should be, and should of been in the past!

So no I don't want to delete anything miss my account completely with this... Respectfully!Here it sounds more like you dont want the rewards happen in its concept than to not have them for your account only. You dont support the concept therefore you dont want to participate if I got it right now. However, I dont see VIP levels happening but just a vanity or title which doesnt give any benefits. Can't see much harm in that but Im kinda neutral to the suggestion anyways because I won't use the rewards afterall. I just thought plat buyers would like to have something small.

nathan2693
08-24-2022, 05:22 AM
Sigh. I just don't see any problem on why some of you are disagreeing with this. It's all "gain" by both sides (Platinum buyers, developers, and the game itself)

Once a big time platinum buyers received an appreciation gift from this, some players will have the urge to buy platinums as well. That way, the game and the developers will also have some gains where they'll be having good amount of funds on creating, developing, the upcoming updates and events, and the game will live longer.

Also, by implementing this suggestion, it can/might put an end to these "black marketeers"

And if you don't wanted to be exposed as a big time platinum buyer with these rewards, then just put those things on your stash and pretend that it never exist.. Or .. just set your house in private mode and wear it while sitting on a throne furniture while having a demonic laugh.

Peace

Xuds
08-24-2022, 05:35 AM
Cinco already likes customers/players that spend a ton of plat, so this will encourage others to spend as well while getting rewards. Win win

Titanium
08-24-2022, 10:02 AM

Time vs Money.

Some people have time and some people have money.

I think a little appreciation for people who are long time supporters to this game is fair.

Platinum players are supporting STG’s work to provide content which are being played and accessed by people who are playing this game freely.

I want to acknowledge that you are wealthy enough for a free player. And I’m sorry if you felt offended in some way by this thread. Accept my apologies.

CptAwsome
08-24-2022, 06:06 PM
Of course plat buyers should get exclusive rewards. Without plat buyers this game doesn’t exists for the “free to play” players. Stop calling for equality when you don’t support and grow the game the same way plat buyers do.