PDA

View Full Version : Queing while on Alt

pfizer
08-13-2022, 04:44 AM
I hope STS already implement this to notify your main account if matched pop up on alt, this is very useful specially when someone is farming and wanting to play rank honor rather than sitting idle on an alt account waiting for match. I don't see any harm implementing this I hope sts would consider this now :).

Cosuu
08-13-2022, 04:57 AM
+1

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk

Lonewuff
08-13-2022, 08:52 PM
+1111111111

asommers
08-14-2022, 12:05 AM
Sorry, we only allow one character to be used per account at a time and we don't link accounts.

-ALS

Encryptions
08-14-2022, 12:21 AM
Sorry, we only allow one character to be used per account at a time and we don't link accounts.

-ALS

I think they mean the same account just as they are using an alt to farm on while their main is queued in pvp. If their main gets accepted into a match it will notify them on their alt and they can quickly swap to their main to accept the invite. Only problem I see is the ability to stay in a queue while offline on a character wouldn't work as intended.
Not sure if queuing requires the character to stay in their honor loadout but if so maybe change it to where the player must have a loadout for honor and their pet hearted so they can quickly swap their items before entering.

asommers
08-14-2022, 12:51 AM
I understood, but this would require more than one character to be active at a time which we don't support.

-ALS