View Full Version : @Cinco @Asommers Why Rogue is Inferior to War / Mage. (PVE ONLY)

Synergia
08-13-2022, 06:29 AM
I know I talked about it more than once, but this is the final time.

before you read this, please keep toxicity out, this is my opinion and I think many people who has experienced with all 3 classes would agree.
Also this is only about PVE, don't bring PVP into this since I am never playing PVP.

Here is why I think Rogue is inferior to War / Mage:

1) ULTIMATE
It looks like these days we have a new stat; "Bonus Ult Charge %"
Rogues ultimate are by far the worse ones.
Heal Ultimate: Useless, potions are better.
Refuel: not complete useless but bad, since in 95% of maps in AL, there are 2 parts; Mobs and Boss. This Ult helps in none of them
Aimed Shot: Let me tell you that- I proced Sunken Armor, Pisces, Switched to 18.2K damage myth set on my rogue and used that ult (which is hard to do, need to get lucky) and it got the first Elite Zodias boss to 50-60% HP.
Warrior- One shotting that 12M HP boss with his ult, and Mages can do that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMkv9984ZLE&ab_channel=ALSynergia
, (with no ult, with 65% Haste its way stronger).:

AND I shall remind you that Rogue is the class that was designed to deal with bosses at exchange of being squishy.
Now with the new "bonus ult charge" stat, warriors for example will have x6 STR every wave of EVG, EZG and Temple event.

2) Haste
IDK why in the world Bows is the only type of weapon that can't be hastened.
Make no sense, that all 5 other weapons can, and Bows can not.
Especially when the new arcane armor proc 30% haste and I bet we will see alot of haste in the future as well.

3) Critical hit is not what it used to be
Few years ago this class had an advantage, which was the only class that can crit often.
Now, I have seen a mages with 75% Crit, warriors with 60-70% Crit, and while they use AA's like Heroic Tad, Crit gets to around 100%.
So Rogue lost the advantage of being good at crit pretty much.
MABY Finally design a new stat of "Bonus Crit Damage"? can fix things.

4) Procs are harder for rogue, In General Sunken / Pisces are 100% luck based while other classes can gather mobs and increase their chances to proc, we can not.
Pisces Proc chance is the same no matter how many enemies you gonna hit also you gonna have to get very close to the enemies and risk your life.
also we barely have any AoE / DoT except from Nox Bolt that hits 6 targets, does low damage and damage enemies for 1-2k per 2 seconds.

Last hope is arcanes
Therfore, I think this class is ok, but compare to the other options- weak.
It has been a good one my beloved rogue, rip.

Oakmaiden
08-13-2022, 06:55 AM
Cuz deep down inside they don’t like rogues, look at the way they dress us.

championboost
08-13-2022, 07:18 AM
none of them play rogues themselves thats why
get used to it or switch to war or mage

Deathlyreaper
08-13-2022, 08:14 AM
class needs a revamp for sure, especially the ultimates.

Lately I’ve been making my rogue somewhat of a support class to be desirable but even that is basically impossible to do and people would much prefer you do tons of dmg than be support.

As for the crit point, I agree that we have nothing special anymore that makes us desirable since everyone can get high crit

snakeeyes
08-13-2022, 08:50 AM
yeah we are rogue ment to kill mobs only and if our dagg miss to proc 1-5 charge we are dead and killing the boss ultimate skill with luck to proc sunken+pisces boss loses health 50% but after that our regular aim deal damage is 0.10% on boss health with pisces proc, they dont want to buffs the skill of rogue and i already complain buffs rogue i think dev dont have plan to do that since our spirit dagger is rogue to tank lol.

tailwarrior
08-13-2022, 09:05 AM
rouge is getting more and more tanky only thing missing is invulnerability :v

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Repent
08-13-2022, 01:52 PM
Rogues are by far the weakest class in the game right now and hopefully, with the release of arcs there will be a balance brought back. As a tank myself I find it amusing that I'm able to do more single target damage than a pure dmg class aka rogue. And please rework rogues' ults or maybe release a couple of new ults for each class giving wars and mages more support ults and rogues pure offensive ults.

worshipped
08-13-2022, 03:27 PM
Agree atleast make bow be affected by haste. Still dont understand what has been so special about bow that it doesnt deserve haste boost?

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

microwildrift
08-13-2022, 07:53 PM
Rogue have been Outclassed for age's now
Our only Signature Move of Oneshotting Bosses Can be done By any Class now
Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
08-14-2022, 12:06 AM
Rogue have been Outclassed for age's now
Our only Signature Move of Oneshotting Bosses Can be done By any Class now
Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk
ooh
Then what about the mob clearance which you are able to do now?

Axiom
08-14-2022, 12:17 AM
Mind if I ask how can one achieve 65% Haste?

Encryptions
08-14-2022, 12:23 AM
I can kill that boss on rog in 7-15 seconds. Take out Elite Zaartarax in 7 seconds if proc aligns up.

Qrunchy
08-14-2022, 12:39 AM
They need too add more dmg output for aimed shot ultimate...i feel like using mari bow more better than using the ultimate 'without proc'

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

tailwarrior
08-14-2022, 09:07 AM
There is also a issue with myth bow and gun, it's totally useless if multiple enemies r there.
we can't lock the right target. Even if we lock the target, the target dodges..

@devs Pls check the auction and find what is cheapest myth weapon in the game

ItsTwelv
08-14-2022, 09:44 AM
Yeah :)
I mean,even decent mage/war still can melt/1-2 hit boss
But us rog? Yeah u know,seems they dont care bout rog anymore

ItsTwelv
08-14-2022, 09:47 AM
Cuz deep down inside they don’t like rogues, look at the way they dress us.

Wdym,tiger strike bow V is most detailed vanity they made for us >:[

Corviss the Lich
08-14-2022, 10:59 AM
I agree 100% :blue:

During my runs in E-Sunken most of the time I'm the only rogue in our team, and all I do is proc my Pisces > put 'The Bends' proc on minis and boss to make them squishier and my role is done lmaoo that's all my purpose of being rogue, heck sometimes I just want to afk and never farm again, cuz look how Warriors and Mages deal consistent high amounts of damage.

I feel left out every runs.

I can kill that boss on rog in 7-15 seconds. Take out Elite Zaartarax in 7 seconds if proc aligns up.

Sure. but it doesn't change the fact that Warriors and Mages can do much more damage consistently whereas us rogues completely relies on luck and if ever you got lucky, be sure to hit the boss with Ult Aimed Shot before he spawns 3 minions :banana:

Ploid
08-14-2022, 11:30 AM
Rogue isn't weak, just that warrior are doing their job better.

Instead of adding more power creep, reduce warrior's damage... Simple.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

profmsb
08-14-2022, 11:31 AM
since evg,rog kinda weak(not much proc dmge but low hp n armor that lead to easy die). Rn just wanna wait if arc weapon 81 rog gonna be op or if still outperform mage n war..then bye2 my rog..or even..bye2 al...zzzz

ImRobot
08-14-2022, 01:26 PM
There is also a issue with myth bow and gun, it's totally useless if multiple enemies r there.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using TapatalkMarianos should target locked when the target is affected by proc so it will not be hard to activate the proc in multiple enemies

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

tailwarrior
08-14-2022, 01:41 PM
I agree 100% :blue:

During my runs in E-Sunken most of the time I'm the only rogue in our team, and all I do is proc my Pisces > put 'The Bends' proc on minis and boss to make them squishier and my role is done lmaoo that's all my purpose of being rogue, heck sometimes I just want to afk and never farm again, cuz look how Warriors and Mages deal consistent high amounts of damage.

I feel left out every runs.

Sure. but it doesn't change the fact that Warriors and Mages can do much more damage consistently whereas us rogues completely relies on luck and if ever you got lucky, be sure to hit the boss with Ult Aimed Shot before he spawns 3 minions :banana:+1 it's once in a blue moon that all proc at the same time

Angelaxd
08-14-2022, 02:40 PM
we are very bad and they will always compare us with 1 to 10 rogues who go around with super expensive set's so that they say that if we serve (which is not real, because we are the only class that is not essential in a race, and if we go we are only the sweepers of the map, and if you complain there will be the "youtuber" called EnCRYption showing off and saying that it's not bad, just because I win a top "temple" or because it has a lot of money to be very strong as a team, no, I understand the reason , but STS always relies on this guy's clout to get things done, like it did when they nerfed the rogue at the beginning of the expansion, those who haven't played the "rogue" class for years should shut up and let STS lend pay attention to what we speak with experience, because those people who are always speaking out against rogues have never been around for YEARS that's why we never get any "Revamp" of any skill or "ultimate"

Synergia
08-14-2022, 04:25 PM
we are very bad and they will always compare us with 1 to 10 rogues who go around with super expensive set's so that they say that if we serve (which is not real, because we are the only class that is not essential in a race, and if we go we are only the sweepers of the map, and if you complain there will be the "youtuber" called EnCRYption showing off and saying that it's not bad, just because I win a top "temple" or because it has a lot of money to be very strong as a team, no, I understand the reason , but STS always relies on this guy's clout to get things done, like it did when they nerfed the rogue at the beginning of the expansion, those who haven't played the "rogue" class for years should shut up and let STS lend pay attention to what we speak with experience, because those people who are always speaking out against rogues have never been around for YEARS that's why we never get any "Revamp" of any skill or "ultimate"

Perfectly said.

Redjellydonut
08-14-2022, 04:27 PM
Hellnahh! Rogues still get op times and damage on bosses. This thread is pure bs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-14-2022, 06:24 PM
we are very bad and they will always compare us with 1 to 10 rogues who go around with super expensive set's
You do realize that rogs have done this to warrior and mage for years right? 1 war in the past will have millions of pts in evg as all of the others have 100-300k you guys chose to compare that 1 warrior who is maxed out to the top to your 1.5k dex rogues. Its so weird all of these rogs with 1.5k dex keep coming to this forum to complain that their class is weak when its really not, rog does need a better defense skill but when it comes to damage I don't see a mage or warrior hitting 1 aim for 23mil dmg.
And you just contradicted your self in your own post here by saying "they always compare us to the top rogue" well um each class has to be end game before they can have the ability to know if the class is op or not and 1.5k dex is not end game, try 2.6k+ dex and have strategy don't go in spamming skills at everything.

I didn't do team lb on swamp temple with a rog, only solo and I managed to get to wave 109 with a basic low stat rogue because I know how to play with strategy not spamming skills hoping everything dies. Btw I didn't get rog nerfed when this expansion came out, I was playing as the rog class for how op it was when compared to a mage / war. You are completely off the rails with the amount of incorrect info you have.

I remember everything, remember this thread :)? You were banned on multiple accounts for player harassment also read what I said a few posts down. "They always compare the top 1 war". Its also funny that when mages and warriors have a prob with their class you rogues decide to harass the hell out of us by cursing us out. It just proves you have no logical input to give as to why you disagree. When you rogs have a problem with the class people who play with all 3 classes or even 2 classes efficiently will come on your threads and politely try to discuss points but no you rogs just throw insults left and right with no logical or valid points.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?487311-pls-reduce-dozer-weapon-damage-on-boss&highlight=Glint

Synergia
08-14-2022, 06:38 PM
You do realize that rogs have done this to warrior and mage for years right? 1 war in the past will have millions of pts in evg as all of the others have 100-300k you guys chose to compare that 1 warrior who is maxed out to the top to your 1.5k dex rogues. Its so weird all of these rogs with 1.5k dex keep coming to this forum to complain that their class is weak when its really not, rog does need a better defense skill but when it comes to damage I don't see a mage or warrior hitting 1 aim for 23mil dmg.
And you just contradicted your self in your own post here by saying "they always compare us to the top rogue" well um each class has to be end game before they can have the ability to know if the class is op or not and 1.5k dex is not end game, try 2.6k+ dex and have strategy don't go in spamming skills at everything.

I didn't do team lb on swamp temple with a rog, only solo and I managed to get to wave 109 with a basic low stat rogue because I know how to play with strategy not spamming skills hoping everything dies. Btw I didn't get rog nerfed when this expansion came out, I was playing as the rog class for how op it was when compared to a mage / war. You are completely off the rails with the amount of incorrect info you have.

I remember everything, remember this thread :)? You were banned on multiple accounts for player harassment also read what I said a few posts down. "They always compare the top 1 war". Its also funny that when mages and warriors have a prob with their class you rogues decide to harass the hell out of us by cursing us out. It just proves you have no logical input to give as to why you disagree.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?487311-pls-reduce-dozer-weapon-damage-on-boss&highlight=Glint

There we go, let's open the grudges that you and other mages / wasr are holding towards rogues for being OP like 4 years ago.
Always the most childish people, are the ones whos best arguement is "You were OP 4 years ago, now stay behind you deserve it"
Also I used 2.470 DEX set and I am telling you any war with myth set does the boss killing x5 faster and any mage with myth set can kill mobs faster. Sorry that you dont want to listen but this is facts, run elite sunken fleet with ur rogue and show us how you handle it better than mages / wars in ur party mr war main

Also, if rogues are so good as you claim mr war main, tell me then, what class is the worst by your opinion?

Synergia
08-14-2022, 06:44 PM
Hellnahh! Rogues still get op times and damage on bosses. This thread is pure bs

Just by reading ur comment, I can tell that you havent been playing rogue in the past 4 years at least, by the level of your toxicity and 0 solid arguements I bet you are a mage main

Encryptions
08-14-2022, 06:54 PM
There we go, let's open the grudges that you and other mages / wasr are holding towards rogues for being OP like 4 years ago.
Always the most childish people, are the ones whos best arguement is "You were OP 4 years ago, now stay behind you deserve it"

Also, if rogues are so good as you claim mr war main, tell me then, what class is the worst by your opinion?
Not asking to nerf rogs, we are telling you guys that your class is more than what you think it is. Pretty sure wars and mages wouldn't care if rogs were op IF they didn't sit in maps doing 4 rog pts all day and if a war was to join that war would get cursed out to leave and ignore listed just for existing yrs ago.
The worst class is Warrior. Warrior shouldn't be the boss nuker even if it was it does a bad job at it because you really have to have your stuff setup correctly in order to get the job done and most of the time things go wrong. We are useless vs mini bosses because by the time we get our aegis to proc the rog or mage has already killed the boss. Us vs groups of mobs... I have proc comboed every thing I can currently proc combo in order to try and be more efficient with mob clear and I am useless when it comes to clearing mobs. Can proc a dragon sword switch to terror blade pull all of the mobs in proc night mare aegis + dozer axe to stun all of the mobs at your feet for up to 7 seconds, but that doesn't kill them.
I play warrior right now only because of my aps, I have been focusing on getting aps, I have 52k atm. If I wasn't playing for aps then I would be on my mage rn as its the #1 class. Rogue is in the middle half mob clear half boss killer.
Will run rog on temple lb possibly, for warrior idk, for mage no.

Synergia
08-14-2022, 07:01 PM
Not asking to nerf rogs, we are telling you guys that your class is more than what you think it is. Pretty sure wars and mages wouldn't care if rogs were op IF they didn't sit in maps doing 4 rog pts all day and if a war was to join that war would get cursed out to leave and ignore listed just for existing yrs ago.
The worst class is Warrior. Warrior shouldn't be the boss nuker even if it was it does a bad job at it because you really have to have your stuff setup correctly in order to get the job done and most of the time things go wrong. We are useless vs mini bosses because by the time we get our aegis to proc the rog or mage has already killed the boss. Us vs groups of mobs... I have proc comboed every thing I can currently proc combo in order to try and be more efficient with mob clear and I am useless when it comes to clearing mobs. Can proc a dragon sword switch to terror blade pull all of the mobs in proc night mare aegis + dozer axe to stun all of the mobs at your feet for up to 7 seconds, but that doesn't kill them.
I play warrior right now only because of my aps, I have been focusing on getting aps, I have 52k atm. If I wasn't playing for aps then I would be on my mage rn as its the #1 class. Rogue is in the middle half mob clear half boss killer.

Look at the video I added, do you really think that 3 rogues can kill that boss at the same time? Also with no ult?

Encryptions
08-14-2022, 07:05 PM
Look at the video I added, do you really think that 3 rogues can kill that boss at the same time? Also with no ult?
Yes. Proc sunken with pisces and swap to a mythic 2.6k dex set with bounty hunter bow, those mages proced aquaris with ebon vest and swapped to their high dmg smuggler gun loadout. Procing those 2 together is easy I even made a skill loadout for it yesterday.
https://youtu.be/4z8-ODFviQg

Odewao
08-14-2022, 07:11 PM
Yes. Proc sunken with pisces and swap to a mythic 2.6k dex set with bounty hunter bow. Procing those 2 together is easy I even made a skill loadout for it yesterday.
https://youtu.be/4z8-ODFviQglol bro thinks it's easy to proc

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
08-14-2022, 07:13 PM
the ult, yeah buff to the ult. its coming!!!1 :>

Encryptions
08-14-2022, 07:14 PM
lol bro thinks it's easy to proc

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
I mean try the skill build atleast man.

Deathlyreaper
08-14-2022, 07:48 PM
Yes. Proc sunken with pisces and swap to a mythic 2.6k dex set with bounty hunter bow, those mages proced aquaris with ebon vest and swapped to their high dmg smuggler gun loadout. Procing those 2 together is easy I even made a skill loadout for it yesterday.

I basically use the same build as you, and i’m pretty sure the pierce,aim,razor, nox combo is what the majority of other rogue players use. It’s not a game changer.

Timing the Pisces+Sunken combo is much harder than an aquaris+ebon vest. I don’t know how often you play rogue but sunken can barely proc from nox and razor especially on a boss alone, not to mention that you have to continually use charged basic attacks to proc pisces. All mages have to do is use their DOT skills to proc both aquaris and ebon vest, switch to smuggler gun loadout and it’s gg especially bc ebon gives haste. Also, their aquaris+ebon vest probably proced at the exact same time allowing them to switch right away. As for rogue, if you’re lucky to proc your pisces+sunken (they probably procced 1-2s after each other AND you have to use bends), when you swap to bounty hunter you’re relying on skills that have no haste and you have already lost some time.

Its a no brainer that rogues are inferior. And to top it off, mages can EASILY repeat their combos during mob clearing because of how easy it is to proc together. Mages clear mobs very quickly and RELIABLY and can also do the same for boss. Rogues just can’t compete with that because there’s too much luck involved in their combos.

As for your other comments about clearing the boss in the vid in 7-15s, I can do that too but it’s hard to do it CONSISTENTLY. The way mages are set up right now is that they can do these op damage far more consistently than rogues.

I don’t know if you do any gold farming, but try it with mages that have the same int as your dex and see if you do the same damage/kills in your party as any other mages. Because I’ve tried gold farming, and its far more efficient to get another mage than a rogue.

Encryptions
08-14-2022, 08:06 PM
I basically use the same build as you, and i’m pretty sure the pierce,aim,razor, nox combo is what the majority of other rogue players use. It’s not a game changer.

Timing the Pisces+Sunken combo is much harder than an aquaris+ebon vest. I don’t know how often you play rogue but sunken can barely proc from nox and razor especially on a boss alone, not to mention that you have to continually use basic attacks to proc pisces. All mages have to do is use their DOT skills to proc both aquaris and ebon vest, switch to smuggler gun loadout and it’s gg especially bc ebon gives haste. Also, their aquaris+ebon vest probably proced at the exact same time allowing them to switch right away. As for rogue, if you’re lucky to proc your pisces+sunken (and they probably procced 1-2s after each other) when you swap to bounty hunter you’re relying on skills that have no haste and you have already lost some time.

Its a no brainer that rogues are inferior. And to top it off, mages can EASILY repeat their combos during mob clearing because of how easy it is to proc together. Mages clear mobs very quickly and RELIABLY and can also do the same for boss. Rogues just can’t compete with that because there’s too much luck involved in their combos.

As for your other comments about clearing the boss in the vid in 7-15s, I can do that too but it’s hard to do it CONSISTENTLY. The way mages are set up right now is that they can do these op damage far more consistently than rogues.

I don’t know if you do any gold farming, but try it with mages that have the same int as your dex and see if you do the same damage/kills in your party as any other mages. Because I’ve tried gold farming, and its far more efficient to get another mage than a rogue.

I understand this, mages can proc alot easier due to their vest being easier to proc and their staff procing off of player damage dealt via skills etc. They have 3 of their skills being able to hit multiple targets at once over a decent period of time, clock skill stuns lots of mobs dealing dots to them, fire ball burns them, magma aa is considered as player dealt dmg, lightning does attack more than 1 target sometimes.
Tbh if devs made it where pisces would proc like the other weapons do and increase the proc rate of chasmal and sunken vests then it would be nice and more logical. They keep giving rogues these procs that require a rog to be a tank in order to proc, with pisces you have to make out with the enemies in order to even proc- spirit daggers is another example with its "Damage reflection", why give a twig damage reflection?
Fighting a boss I usually stack 3x nox bolts before I attempt to proc dags.

ItsTwelv
08-14-2022, 08:09 PM
Rogs need 2.5k+ dex to deal decent damage
Mage and war only need 1.8k CHEAP stat af set to melt/1-2 hit boss
Rogs easy to die while charging everything,blind when marianos proc if multiple mobs approaching
Mage war,chill out just spam attack with big strength and op shield
Look at new spirit dagg lol,damage reflect for rog is big joke

Encryptions
08-14-2022, 08:17 PM
Rogs need 2.5k+ dex to deal decent damage
Mage and war only need 1.8k CHEAP stat af set to melt/1-2 hit boss
Rogs easy to die while charging everything,blind when marianos proc if multiple mobs approaching
Mage war,chill out just spam attack with big strength and op shield
Look at new spirit dagg lol,damage reflect for rog is big joke

Only warriors with 1.8k str can melt bosses if lucky and know what they are doing which warriors can't clean mobs, mages with 1.8k int won't nuke bosses but they can clean mobs.
Don't use mari bow if there are mobs around, use nox bolt and try to combo pisces with sunken then swap to your bounty hunter bow or swap to a dmg loadout with pisces. Use a defense loadout with pisces and sunken vest in order to survive while trying to proc.
Problem every one is trying to get through to the devs is rogs don't have something to make them invulnerable for 2 seconds.
Yes

ItsTwelv
08-14-2022, 08:37 PM
Only warriors with 1.8k str can melt bosses if lucky and know what they are doing which warriors can't clean mobs, mages with 1.8k int won't nuke bosses but they can clean mobs.
Don't use mari bow if there are mobs around, use nox bolt and try to combo pisces with sunken then swap to your bounty hunter bow or swap to a dmg loadout with pisces. Use a defense loadout with pisces and sunken vest in order to survive while trying to proc.
Problem every one is trying to get through to the devs is rogs don't have something to make them invulnerable for 2 seconds.
Yes

Yeah bro,we clearing maps with duggar bow

Angelaxd
08-14-2022, 09:00 PM

you are not asking for nerfer to rogues ??? you were the culprit and others who were not rogues who complained when "ekenta" was opened for the first time, when the rogue finally had prominence you made a thousand videos and complaints every day and now I don't see you complaining the same so that it is solved and do not say that the warrior is the worst of all, please if it were so you would go to another class instead of being a warrior as you did when it was confirmed that the rogue was the only one to survive and kill in zodias at the beginning, simply you do things that benefit you, there is nothing to say, if not you like it, you complain, you make yourself interesting and cause a stir in 70 forum fans so that they think you have absolute truth when they never tried it.

snakeeyes
08-14-2022, 09:22 PM
Marianos should target locked when the target is affected by proc so it will not be hard to activate the proc in multiple enemies

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

+1 this is the problem of marianos bow user if theres mobs spawn at the boss proc is useless. @asommers.

pfizer
08-14-2022, 09:43 PM
Idk whats this debate for you dont farm solo you work as a team and as far as im seeing the rogues are not discriminated every team needs a rog.

snakeeyes
08-14-2022, 10:07 PM
If a warior complain about rogue op power = rogue user is silent,
If rogue complain about war op power + buffs rogue = hundred of forum war user including their doble triple forum account get ready each one account will bully you.

Encryptions
08-14-2022, 10:21 PM
If a warior complain about rogue op power = rogue user is silent,
If rogue complain about war op power + buffs rogue = hundred of forum war user including their doble triple forum account get ready each one account will bully you.

I can give you endless proof to prove that this statement is backwards.

Observing
08-14-2022, 10:21 PM
+1 this is the problem of marianos bow user if theres mobs spawn at the boss proc is useless. @asommers.

+1 same with hyper gun

tailwarrior
08-15-2022, 12:09 AM
Yesdude in elite maps I can only kill mobs(with pisces) and before I can even hit boss , he is dead 🥲(Before I can even try to proc sunk+pisces+ult rip boss)

Also we don't clears all mobs in elite map(say elite sunken), If a stray mob locks me, no use for marianos

tailwarrior
08-15-2022, 12:12 AM
Also how many weapons you want me to swap before I can use marianos?

Synergia
08-15-2022, 01:02 AM
You are either a liar or just delusional.
Show me a video of 3 rogues do that in a similar period of time with no ult, I dare you.

snakeeyes
08-15-2022, 01:40 AM
I can give you endless proof to prove that this statement is backwards.

This is rogues thread complaining to 1 greedy abuser warior who waste the energy of other player and the name placed there, thats why dev put a starting circle and gates to boss every event, but if theres a rogue complaining all wariors have one bully answer " another cry rogue" XD

Deathlyreaper
08-15-2022, 01:55 AM
Idk whats this debate for you dont farm solo you work as a team and as far as im seeing the rogues are not discriminated every team needs a rog.

Idk how often you farm but for fast gold loot farms people would much rather prefer mages. But for those party that included rogues it’s because they’re really close friends with the rogue, could not find another mage, or the map had class restrictions. Majority of the time, having a rogue is a disadvantage and slows the party.

Xuds
08-15-2022, 02:19 AM
Had to go on a alt to be racist and tt instead of his main account, there goes the thread gonna get locked because of people like him that can't have a civil debate/conversation

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
08-15-2022, 02:22 AM
Rogue need to calm down bro if we want dev to understand what we need for a change, please make our skill and ultimate skill usefull to survive every run on elites, if dev want rogue to clear mobs only we need a skill to survive without the proc of pisces like warior as a tank then we rogue give the job to warior to kill 1-2 hits the boss, we are the rogue of new era tanker rogue, XD

Encryptions
08-15-2022, 02:23 AM
Man I can't, this is too funny. I am out of here. I keep forgetting I am playing a kids game where people have yet to grow up and develop a mind set in which can be used discuss back and forth on said subject maturely and formally. My point- again, was proven.

Qrunchy
08-15-2022, 02:24 AM
You are either a liar or just delusional.
Show me a video of 3 rogues do that in a similar period of time with no ult, I dare you.Hahahah that guy is a joke...he want us rogue always depends on proc which can be hard to proc both sunk and pisces at the same time to deal high dmg to the boss while other class can use their ultimate without worry about hoping the proc to came out.

Without proc, the aimed shot ultimate couldnt do much dmg or can i say not event 10% of health at sunk elite boss!!! So what the use of the ultimate if like that? if the aimed ult can do 40-50% that would be better doesnt need to be one shot like war can do.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
08-15-2022, 02:34 AM
Man I can't, this is too funny. I am out of here. I keep forgetting I am playing a kids game where people have yet to grow up and develop a mind set in which can be used discuss back and forth on said subject maturely and formally. My point- again, was proven.

Bro don't leave here we still need you for the balance of this conversations, just ignore the bully message we know your a good man but in this case we rogue need a change to run on elites like gauntlet.

Synergia
08-15-2022, 02:44 AM
Please keep toxicity out of here.
Doesnt matter what your opinion is, respect each other.

tailwarrior
08-15-2022, 02:49 AM
The thread is going off-topic. Can anyone wrap this up by stating what needs to changed in a concise manner @Synergia . If we go further, it will be very confusing.

Susanne
08-15-2022, 02:52 AM
I'm not a serious player, most people know that. I play for enjoyment and not for stress but I do agree that rogue is struggling.
It's ok for certain people to say, use pisces, mari and bounty and switch between procs but not everyone can afford to get one good weapon never mind three.
You who can afford all the op weapons and gear forget that the few people who levelled up recently don't have the amount of gold that old players have.
So what do they do in Zodias?
Put a youtube video on explaining how to be a successful rogue using cheap gear, now that would be useful.
Don't bring up the past, that's just childish and yes, kids do play AL and so they should so don't discriminate against them for being young and most likely some will be cheeky but a lot are quite sensible.
I don't know why STS seem to be down on rogue class, after all rogues usually have to pay out the most.
Maybe they don't play rogue, maybe they play warrior but whatever, it's plain to see that rogues are being left out.

Corviss the Lich
08-15-2022, 02:59 AM
Yes

Do you know how much gold we need to achieve the damage you just said?

Warriors just needs to buy a Polaris, done. Time to nuke bosses with ult.
Mages.. do I even have to say? Hyperos is dirt cheap Aquaris as well, and they can consistently deal 100k+ damage.

Once we reach end game do you expect us to have 400m+ gold to be able to afford 2.6k+ dex?
Come on man, I know you've helped the community many times but can't you admit that you're wrong this time?

Okay, let's get to the scenario where you have 1 warrior 2 mages in your team (you are rogue) do you think you have enough time to proc your psices+sunken+bountybow combo? Sure with 1 pisces proc on mini bosses is enough that is if you are lucky, mages on the other hand once they enter the mini boss room they already proc'd their armor and weapon and zaps 1 hit minis even you time after time will get tired you'll realize you are not needed in the team lol and warriors with their neptaris and polaris and ult on bosses which rarely fails and it's your time to shi.. oh wait look at those mages even without hoards of mobs they can proc armor and weapon both at the same time. Is it too hard to understand that us rogues are by far the worst class this expansion?

Observing
08-15-2022, 03:21 AM
buff mage shield, ty

ItsTwelv
08-15-2022, 03:54 AM
Its like a STRIKER in football trying to play as DEFENDER,sure they can block the ball as defender did all the time
But that STRIKER know nothing more to play as a DEFENDER who played in that position since they learn football

Synergia
08-15-2022, 03:55 AM
I must say, that @Encryptions statement is not quite fair.

You are not even playing rogue as much as we do.
Me and many people here are playing rogue on daily basis, grinding hours all over AL.

I play other classes as well, but not like I play rogue, you do the same but the opposite way.
You are playing rogue but not everyday, not in many maps as we do and yet you think you can teach us rogue mains about our class.
We are familiar with our class and in maps such as Elite Sunken for example, we are inferior to mages and war.

This is why I think you shouldnt criticise a class that you didnt have enough experience with these days, just like I can’t criticise warrior class, more than the fact that almost every sunken party asks a war to kill boss with 0 effort and 0 luck.

Redjellydonut
08-15-2022, 04:21 AM
Just by reading ur comment, I can tell that you havent been playing rogue in the past 4 years at least, by the level of your toxicity and 0 solid arguements I bet you are a mage main

Judging by ur response ur a rogue main because my comment about be disagreeing with the thread pressed u

Adek Nakal
08-15-2022, 04:23 AM
again and again this topic yet nothing change but still decided to bring the same topic just to be ignored again.

Encryptions
08-15-2022, 04:40 AM
Bro don't leave here we still need you for the balance of this conversations, just ignore the bully message we know your a good man but in this case we rogue need a change to run on elites like gauntlet.

Nah I am done, either people who disagree are verbally insulted with nonsense or when the person who disagrees has a good point then another irrelevant subject gets brought up etc. I don't even disagree with rog needing some changes, people just assume that just because I play warrior so I support nerfing when I don't.
The topic was rogue needs a changed on its skills and procs but was using evidence based on other classes powers to compare a basic rog to a maxed or op mage / war in order to move opinions towards the requested subject.
The point is rogue is op, yes it needs changed in some ways, yes it can do what a mage and war can do if its lucky on its procs dmg wise.
The irrelevant subject is gold, when discussing classes gold is not a subject, we are supposed to be comparing maxed class to maxed class performance wise, gold does not matter in this case. If I was discussing classes with someone never would I bring the cost into the mix because its so irrelevant.
When we lost proc stacking a lot of warriors lost hundreds of millions and rogs in these forums were just making fun and insulting us.
Funfact if sts would take the effort to rework all weapons so that they would scale to level damage and proc chance wise while allowing proc stacks then we would be having the best time of our life, all they had to do was nerf some stuff so it wouldn't be too op. Now we are stuck with 2 weapons and no one really likes to use them. Procing a dragon sword switching to terrorblade pulling all of the mobs in then procing dozer axe is fun.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?597414-Changes-to-Equipment-Procs-Shared-Equipment-Cooldowns&highlight=shared+cooldown

Susanne
08-15-2022, 05:04 AM
Hi Encryptions. You probably won't reply because you have said you have finished.
All I want to say is that you have helped many players and I sincerely hope you haven't finished.
I've never made fun of any warrior or mage for that matter. In fact I supported Warriors when they were going through that really bad time and they had all my sympathy, I know for sure other rogues did the same.
Gold is bound to be brought up when it comes to how op a character is and I just wish the class wars would finish once and for all.
I did disagree with you on this subject but wouldn't want you stop posting.
Anyway, all the best.

pfizer
08-15-2022, 05:07 AM
Just give the rogs an ulti with 100% chance to banish boss

bedyns1
08-15-2022, 05:43 AM

before you read this, please keep toxicity out, this is my opinion and I think many people who has experienced with all 3 classes would agree.
Also this is only about PVE, don't bring PVP into this since I am never playing PVP.

1) ULTIMATE
Refuel: not complete useless but bad, since in 95% of maps in AL, there are 2 parts; Mobs and Boss. This Ult helps in none of them
Aimed Shot: Let me tell you that- I proced Sunken Armor, Pisces, Switched to 18.2K damage myth set on my rogue and used that ult (which is hard to do, need to get lucky) and it got the first Elite Zodias boss to 50-60% HP.

AND I shall remind you that Rogue is the class that was designed to deal with bosses at exchange of being squishy.
Now with the new "bonus ult charge" stat, warriors for example will have x6 STR every wave of EVG, EZG and Temple event.

2) Haste
Especially when the new arcane armor proc 30% haste and I bet we will see alot of haste in the future as well.

Few years ago this class had an advantage, which was the only class that can crit often.
Now, I have seen a mages with 75% Crit, warriors with 60-70% Crit, and while they use AA's like Heroic Tad, Crit gets to around 100%.

Bruh you are showing mages with 3k int and missleading others to think that mages are op.
I have 2.2k int and sunken boss takes me like 3mins. You are just begging for rogue buffs even if rogues are overpowered. The only class that can oneshot bosses with no gears is warrior.

bedyns1
08-15-2022, 05:48 AM

1) ULTIMATE

2) Haste

And also those 3k int mages proc ebon. I noticed lazy rogues not even using sunken. And u expect to do more dmg only using zaarus. Learn how to play rogue then complain.

xbell
08-15-2022, 06:12 AM
Yeah rogue needs a buff but it will probably have same discussion again if arcane gear come out.
People are asking for rogue buff and they comparing it to the war again and asking to nerf it so they will be just tanks. When the proc stacking stopped. Sts gave a great weap to maximize the dmg of war ult.
Wars is useless if they are just tank in pve farm maps because no one needs a tank in pve, all class have sustain and survivability. You just need to do damage enough to kill enemies before survivability run out. Boss dont have one hit ability that you dont last a while before you deal damage enough. So we just need a pure dps party to run a run a map because we have survivability and we can respawn many times we want. Some rogue just want to be greater than any other class not just balance, but balance will never happen because they not the same and have different advantage and disadvantage. Rogue always say that Rogue are only supposed to that damaged lol. There is no description rogue only can do that.

So just rogue needs a buff or something
But imagine if rogues is op in boss that can literally one/two hit the boss.
People would rather just go to rogue cuz they are faster than wars. Why war are slow? War is melee and have long cd skills.

Rogue is good in boss and mobs
War now are just great in boss, bad in mobs yeah they have survivability but war dont deal damage enough to kill all mobs and they will die
Mage is really good in mobs and good in boss or even great if you can nuke it.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Adek Nakal
08-15-2022, 06:16 AM
those mage are not 3k int stop lying,they also have elix on if u cannot wrap your head around on why those mage just melt the boss

Msrobinsonal
08-15-2022, 06:56 AM
Judging by ur response ur a rogue main because my comment about be disagreeing with the thread pressed u

Was in the same guild as you a while, you don't even play pve/farm.

Rogues are lagging behind in terms of single target damage anyone who runs elite zodias content on a regular basis knows this.

Sulphurea
08-15-2022, 07:40 AM
https://youtu.be/4z8-ODFviQgThen wait for a blood moon on the 17 of the eldrian father day of the month, put your golden fairy glowes and with your bow cross the heart of a white deer grew up in the dark forest, well then, THEN you will see how op we are

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Angelaxd
08-15-2022, 09:34 AM
Nah I am done, either people who disagree are verbally insulted with nonsense or when the person who disagrees has a good point then another irrelevant subject gets brought up etc. I don't even disagree with rog needing some changes, people just assume that just because I play warrior so I support nerfing when I don't.
The topic was rogue needs a changed on its skills and procs but was using evidence based on other classes powers to compare a basic rog to a maxed or op mage / war in order to move opinions towards the requested subject.
The point is rogue is op, yes it needs changed in some ways, yes it can do what a mage and war can do if its lucky on its procs dmg wise.
The irrelevant subject is gold, when discussing classes gold is not a subject, we are supposed to be comparing maxed class to maxed class performance wise, gold does not matter in this case. If I was discussing classes with someone never would I bring the cost into the mix because its so irrelevant.
When we lost proc stacking a lot of warriors lost hundreds of millions and rogs in these forums were just making fun and insulting us.
Funfact if sts would take the effort to rework all weapons so that they would scale to level damage and proc chance wise while allowing proc stacks then we would be having the best time of our life, all they had to do was nerf some stuff so it wouldn't be too op. Now we are stuck with 2 weapons and no one really likes to use them. Procing a dragon sword switching to terrorblade pulling all of the mobs in then procing dozer axe is fun.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?597414-Changes-to-Equipment-Procs-Shared-Equipment-Cooldowns&highlight=shared+cooldown

you should stop commenting opinions on classes that you don't play (not because you have 1 top of some event or play on some occasions you will already know everything about the class)

snakeeyes
08-15-2022, 09:38 AM
And also those 3k int mages proc ebon. I noticed lazy rogues not even using sunken. And u expect to do more dmg only using zaarus. Learn how to play rogue then complain.

lol sunken proc is effective with ultimate aim, how can you do that if war can 2 hits the boss you want us to rip goldloot while charging and wait to proc the 2 items? i think need to bring back warior to tank class only.

xbell
08-15-2022, 10:03 AM
lol sunken proc is effective with ultimate aim, how can you do that if war can 2 hits the boss you want us to rip goldloot while charging and wait to proc the 2 items? i think need to bring back warior to tank class only.Wars gonna be tank?
Its not gonna work in pve farm

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Repent
08-15-2022, 11:52 AM
I think we can all agree that rogues ult need to be reworked and the other issue I picked up on is some issue with the bow proc which needs fixing. Doesn’t make sense why haste wouldn’t effect the bow but it affects every other weapon in game just saying some equality would be nice even if some rogues do treat people poorly they shouldn’t have a weapon that’s isolated by some unknown reason.

GucciBang
08-15-2022, 03:37 PM
another cry rogueXD

thanks for reminding me of this day XD

snakeeyes
08-15-2022, 04:07 PM
thanks for reminding me of this day XD

When the proc stack end hundred of war crying hahaha.

Tekila
08-15-2022, 04:24 PM

The cheapest mythic in the game is hyperos by far 3m clean imagine :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

tailwarrior
08-15-2022, 05:09 PM
The cheapest mythic in the game is hyperos by far 3m clean imagine :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalkyes i meant both both hyperos and marianos

Tekila
08-15-2022, 05:32 PM
yes i meant both both hyperos and marianos

Nepta and pola are at almost the same price as Mariano rn.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Necl
08-15-2022, 08:19 PM
Again all the rogues players crying? I saw a lot of Rogues using their procs and easy cleanning all mobs and melting bosses as a war I cant charge my ult because they clear it all, amazing!

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

snakeeyes
08-15-2022, 08:29 PM
hope theres a carma on lying in real life.

asommers
08-16-2022, 09:54 AM
I think we have what we need here. Thanks for the feedback!

-ALS