PDA

View Full Version : CTF coaching

minamoo
08-01-2012, 10:10 AM
So, I had the displeasure of watching 2 team member e-feud DURING THE GAME. Person A was yelling "BASE" and person B was yelling "KILL ALL THOSE MATHERFATHERS, KILL 'EM ALL"..LOL....then it was....."WELL SINCE YOU'RE SO BADA$$ YOU GO KILL'EM YOURSELF".......and so it went forth.....

I was like GTFOH, when did CTF become this serious? Correct me if I'm wrong here,para I thought people come to CTF with different agendas. Some to kill ,some to just "lounge",some to actually CATCH THE FLAG.

So my question to you guys is :Has anyone witnessed these before? How do you deal with it? How do you feel about these IG coaching/yelling/feuds?

I chose to NOT disclose names because uummmm both these individuals are REGULAR POSTERS OF THIS FORUM :apathy:

I wish someone would tell me what to do in CTF....Say what now? POW ...RIGHT IN YOW UPPER JAW!!

saool
08-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the world of competition.

Mrsberry
08-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Always like this this is why I dont pvp in DL or SL anymore. So much crap talking I chose not to deal with it.

Lady_Pebbles
08-01-2012, 12:20 PM
I laugh hella hard at people talking crap. If they're mad at me, it means Im doing something right so I pat myself on the back and keep going. If they start PMing me during the match, I put them on ignore. Its a simple solution that works wonders lol.

Popular
08-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Just spawn kill them until they rage quit :vblush:

Pauly
08-01-2012, 01:01 PM
what he said ^. I love messing with people in pvp its just a small litttle friendly competition :3

Shaocalur
08-01-2012, 01:05 PM
If they talk trash I just do what Popular said and give them a piece of my mind... Haha

Reyven
08-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Some ppl take this stuff too seriously, but you don't have to. Just do your thing and ignore them. They could be smack talking for fun, but if not, don't get involved unless you absolutely have to. When ppl are in a competitive mood, they can be hard to rationalize with. If you feel like it's messing up the game, wait until they are outside of CTF and pm them to talk to them, don't do it in main chat. It's true, not everyone goes in with that mentality. You may want to find others to do CTF with. Good luck.

minamoo
08-01-2012, 02:15 PM
This is soooo funny to me.....hahhhaa
Just spawn kill them until they rage quit :vblush:

minamoo
08-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Nothing was directed towards me guys....I was just surprised because I'd actually never seen THIS and rather shocked @ who they were. o.o.

Sam_Arah
08-01-2012, 03:49 PM
It was magical!

WinterKate
08-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Shrug it off. People talk like that because they cannot get ahead of you. Besides, you know better. :) The crap talking won't end when you reciprocate. You don't wanna end up like them. Kill them with your kindness, instead. You will piss them off more until they quit. :)

Mrsberry
08-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Just entered a pvp room friend was pming for help.
As soon as I spawn im being killed by somone I die once respawn being attacked again. Note this is all in spawn room. So I start attacking and I get messages like wtf berry gtfo. This is 1vs1 if u dont want to be hit gtf out of the way. Someone calling me stupid people were just very imature and rude.