PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find xcrazyyyyyyyy

Suentous PO
08-01-2012, 10:32 AM
I sell all my Alts good drops and just use angel. I wasn't thinking and joined a mystery mash game with a wand, host said- use a staff!
Me- herpadeerp?! ( if I ever had one I sold it)
Someone I'd never met named xcrazyyyyyyyy just gave me one.
Reconnecting with the same party can be hard there. So I lost contact and got to work. Crud.
Trying to return it and say thanks.
I Have a guilty conscience. Do you know him/her or maybe what guild they're in. Got em on my friends list, just didn't want it to slip my fractured mind.
Thx, sue

Hardcoure
08-01-2012, 01:36 PM
If they're on your friends list then just wait until they're on? I don't know 'em but maybe they'll contact you soon so you can return it. Was mighty nice of them just to give it to you though. :butterfly:

Worship
08-01-2012, 01:39 PM
When you say staff do you mean= the new elite staff?

Subscriber
08-01-2012, 01:43 PM
I see him a lot, I'll let you know.

CrimsonTider
08-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Be careful and make sure you have the right person. Someone will read this and fake the name.

BTW, I applaud your generosity. Most would say "Oh well" and keep it. Need more integrity in game.

Intenze
08-01-2012, 02:38 PM
I'm sure its just a regular staff, but that is still quite generous/trusting of the person. Its great when people are more interested in the well-functioning of the group and don't hesitate help others in the spirit of bettering the group.

Suentous PO
08-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Worship- no, but still
Subscriber- thx! Ps, I grew up in Fresno right next to you :D
Crim- hadn't thought of that I'll be careful. Also thanks
Intenze- fully agree! That was the ulterior motive making this thread. Around 30k may or may not be much to some but this was good sportsmanship, so all respect due!

TANKKAAR
08-02-2012, 12:33 AM
Hes in the guild Legendarios and i just saw him in fort... I told him you were looking for him to return the staff and say thanks ;)

Suentous PO
08-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Cool thanks Tankkaar.

Fusroah
08-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Judging by his name maybe he is just crazy, and does this reguarly... :3 nah, just kidding, that's nice ofh him :)