PDA

View Full Version : Tier 3 changes?

Hardcoure
08-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Hello PL players. :welcoming:

Firstly, I can't screen shot it because I'm not able to on my phone.

That said, have the trees outside map in Tier 3 Guild Hall been removed? Whenever I go to grab some potions I don't see any whatsoever. Just this black shadow on the ground of what used to be trees.

Was it removed with the Nightmare antenna patch? Before you say it's my client, I've force closed and restarted my game. Re-installed it as well. They're still gone for me.

Edit: Should I have put this post in the technical bugs and issues thread instead? :embarrassed:

Edit #2: Just checked on my iPod and they're there for me. So maybe it's just an Android thing?

JaytB
08-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Hello PL players. :welcoming:

Firstly, I can't screen shot it because I'm not able to on my phone.

That said, have the trees outside map in Tier 3 Guild Hall been removed? Whenever I go to grab some potions I don't see any whatsoever. Just this black shadow on the ground of what used to be trees.

Was it removed with the Nightmare antenna patch? Before you say it's my client, I've force closed and restarted my game. Re-installed it as well. They're still gone for me.

Edit: Should I have put this post in the technical bugs and issues thread instead? :embarrassed:

Edit #2: Just checked on my iPod and they're there for me. So maybe it's just an Android thing?

Is high quality turned off in options, on the device that doesn't show the trees?

Hardcoure
08-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Hmm nope. I like to keep it on unfortunately.

Well I went back to gh, turned off my high quality then turned it back on and they're there. Weird.

LwMark
08-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Dont understand

Hardcoure
08-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Dont understand

Don't understand what exactly?

Worship
08-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Deforestation.. im telling you man.. its ruining the world

LwMark
08-01-2012, 01:44 PM