PDA

View Full Version : Question: Pet Dinosaur

Chiuey
08-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Where is everyone getting this from?
I see some from the store for 200 platinum - that can't possibly why the majority of the players I see daily has them.

I haven't played in a long time. I tried asking people, but they were quite rude with replies, so I thought I might ask it on here. :)

Flashgunner
08-01-2012, 02:01 PM
This was one of the gifts given for busting 2mil eggs in the infested deck event.

Exion
08-01-2012, 02:54 PM
And there are the 2 that drop in vol, you need lvl 38 for them tho

Mrbananaz
08-01-2012, 03:56 PM
you can buy the black n white in auction, but u must b lvl 38 or somethin like tht.

Cero
08-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Where is everyone getting this from?
I see some from the store for 200 platinum - that can't possibly why the majority of the players I see daily has them.

I haven't played in a long time. I tried asking people, but they were quite rude with replies, so I thought I might ask it on here. :)

So sorry for what you've experience with the rudeness of some players, but there are plenty of people who arent rude and will help.

..as what they say about there are non platinum pets that can be looted at Volera maps (black & greenish color) and the other one (mouth faced pet) is from the "infested deck event" which has ended like more than a week ago.