PDA

View Full Version : 2022-08-15 Content Update (294451)

asommers
08-15-2022, 02:28 PM
+ Guild Leaders can now ban players from joining.
- to add: /guildban add <name>, to remove: /guildban remove <name>
- Invites to characters on accounts of banned characters will not be sent and cannot be accepted.
- Removing a guildban requires using the same name with which it was added.
+ You can now specify terms to exclude from auction search results by prefixing them with '-'.
- For example, "-sword" would exclude items with sword in the name.
+ Fixed various achievements not granting until the next time the player logs in
+ Fixed broken side quest Potions offered by Petrox in Brackenridge.
+ Fixed broken side quest Mines of Nordia offered by Julip in Stronghold.
+ Fixed broken side quests Missing Merchant and A Grim Task offered by Boltag in Windmoore.
+ Fixed Bah'Moth's Spray warmup time not matching the animation
+ Allow spaces in pet names (spaces do count as a character and pet names have a 13 character limit).
+ Updated Gold Looted achievement note to specify Gold must come from enemies
+ Fixed quest journal refreshing unintentionally when clicking on empty space

intruders
08-15-2022, 02:32 PM
Nice update thanks!

I wonder if other toons of a banned account which are already in a guild will be kicked automatically or not.

Monelgr
08-15-2022, 02:33 PM
how about space in character name?😅

Elitefarm
08-15-2022, 02:33 PM
yoo tysm....

Edrianmark
08-15-2022, 02:37 PM
I need add favorites Quest soo i can find it quickly please add

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Xuds
08-15-2022, 02:49 PM
The trackers for aps didn't get added for this? Or will it be on Wednesday/Thursday

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

octavos
08-15-2022, 03:00 PM
will the band be account bound so if they change the IGN the ban follows them?
we all have alts and many rename to hide...this way there is no hiding lol.

asommers
08-15-2022, 03:01 PM
how about space in character name?��

That breaks things like /tell, so no.

The trackers for aps didn't get added for this? Or will it be on Wednesday/Thursday

App updates for all platforms have not been approved yet. We'll let you via update notes once this is available.

will the band be account bound so if they change the IGN the ban follows them?
we all have alts and many rename to hide...this way there is no hiding lol.

We ban by account, so no hiding.

-ALS

caabarader
08-15-2022, 03:10 PM
@asommers , can u look at those thropies side quests from swamp? Actually the bosses of swamp are randoms, and we can't get all quests at once, turning it a really headache like having the quest of y'hagra and get the boss dor'lyn, which can happens multiple times since there are 4 bosses.
Could you adress to get all quests of swamp or at least the "go to" of quest take u into the map of that boss is?

octavos
08-15-2022, 03:19 PM
We ban by account, so no hiding.
-ALS

NOW THAT IS AWESOME....<---yes i met the caps!

Sulphurea
08-15-2022, 03:42 PM
@asommers , can u look at those thropies side quests from swamp? Actually the bosses of swamp are randoms, and we can't get all quests at once, turning it a really headache like having the quest of y'hagra and get the boss dor'lyn, which can happens multiple times since there are 4 bosses.
Could you adress to get all quests of swamp or at least the "go to" of quest take u into the map of that boss is?But that's exactly what the quest is about lol

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
08-15-2022, 07:19 PM
+ Guild Leaders can now ban players from joining.
+ Fixed Bah'Moth's Spray warmup time not matching the animation
+ Allow spaces in pet names (spaces do count as a character and pet names have a 13 character limit).

.. guild bans and spaces in pet names.. nice!

Any chance we can use a < and a 3 on pet names too? hahaha <3

iheartu
08-15-2022, 08:25 PM
+ Fixed broken side quest Potions offered by Petrox in Brackenridge.
+ Fixed broken side quest Mines of Nordia offered by Julip in Stronghold.
+ Fixed broken side quests Missing Merchant and A Grim Task offered by Boltag in Windmoore.
thank you…..

Wodota
08-15-2022, 10:53 PM
Why i didnt get aps for getting max craft inventory slot? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220816/bbae5ad3244cbfe4ebb4ee7a23bf523f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220816/df7ba22d7c7f534400160a4f8d31cdc3.jpg

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

papas
08-16-2022, 12:53 AM
I tried guildban on an alt of a guildmate. Alt is same acc but not in guild. The one alrd in guild shouldn't be removed instantly when his alts of same account been added in ban list? Would be nice if this can work.
Also is there a max number or a way to see ban list thanx

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Tekila
08-16-2022, 01:01 AM
I tried guildban on an alt of a guildmate. Alt is same acc but not in guild. The one alrd in guild shouldn't be removed instantly when his alts of same account been added in ban list? Would be nice if this can work.

Since different characters are considered as different persons in mmo I really dislike the idea.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

asommers
08-16-2022, 01:23 AM
Why i didnt get aps for getting max craft inventory slot?

This has been fixed for the next server (content) update. In the meantime, if you log out and log back in or go to the Character Select screen and toggle characters, it should grant the achievement.

-ALS

Wodota
08-16-2022, 01:48 AM
Got it thanks :)

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
08-16-2022, 04:21 AM

+1
-Kick from the guild, instantly to all the char of the same account, when the ban is given;
-When you invite someone banned, give a message that the person was banned;
-Some list to know who are banned. Maybe they could do it just with a code in the chat, for example, "/Guildban List".

Nocturnus
08-16-2022, 04:29 AM
That breaks things like /tell, so no.

Maybe you could add numbers and some characters like @ * - _ $ &

Nocturnus
08-16-2022, 04:40 AM
Also maybe if we can put the capital letters where we want, for example TheKiller, THEKILLER, ThEkIlLeR, etc.

asommers
08-16-2022, 08:51 AM
Sorry, the way we do player names will not change. Appreciate the suggestions!

-ALS

Since2012
08-16-2022, 07:50 PM
Sorry, the way we do player names will not change. Appreciate the suggestions!

-ALS+1

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-17-2022, 07:07 AM
Since different characters are considered as different persons in mmo I really dislike the idea.

Changing clothes (your alt) doesn’t change your personality or actions. I don’t consider alts to be different people.

papas
08-17-2022, 08:53 AM

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant TapatalkBut always when wanna ban someone is the person who plays. Not just his one character. Sts bans character who broke the toss? Or whole account?
Imo u don't have any logic.

Tekila
08-17-2022, 09:26 AM
But always when wanna ban someone is the person who plays. Not just his one character. Sts bans character who broke the toss? Or whole account?
Imo u don't have any logic.

Sûre but that is why we can have rename if we did something wrong it’s a game don’t bring your IRL id to it.

Nocturnus
08-17-2022, 09:44 AM
Sûre but that is why we can have rename if we did something wrong it’s a game don’t bring your IRL id to it.

Still the devs find you xD
Also, if you have them ignored, change their name there too, so they don't implement anything new.