PDA

View Full Version : Ding! Level 65! Next stop: Humania!!!

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 06:47 PM
I've gotten back out of super inactivity as a lvl 55 bird equipped with only a Henchman set and less than 100k gold and made a goal: to reach level 71!

After many trials through the Sewers, the unnerfed Nuri Circus, and the ominous Mount Fang, I have ascended to level 65 with a Crafted Sanguine Xbow and Dagger set while keeping a good amount stashed away. Now I face my biggest challenge yet: Humania!

And so, here I am asking for the help of the experts of the game. I know that a good group levels up faster and that's my goal. If I'm to grind out to lvl 70 and then the 100k, I gotta do it before the next update which should hopefully be far away until Star Legends gets the next lvl cap.

Questions:
1) As a pure dex bird, what should I do to conquer Humania?
2) Is the crafted set better bought crafted or made by hand?
3) Where is the best place to lvl up?

Thanks to all who help answer my questions as I'm trying to reach my goal :)

Energizeric
08-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Best place to level is the sandbar lagoon. Best affordable set is the lvl70 "of Tiki" set. If you can manage with your old gear until then, you'll save lots of money as lvl66 gear is expensive. As for crafted, best is to craft your own over time by doing the ocean blue diamond quest. You could get enough diamonds in about a month of doing the quest over and over. The Sun God bow (which is used to make the crafted bow) is going to cost you around 1.5-2m though, so it will still be expensive, unless you manage to get that one as a drop, which is unlikely as they are rare (I've gotten easily 30-40 pink drops in Humania, but never a bow). I hope this helps!

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 07:00 PM
That helps a lot! Thanks!

WoundedEagle
08-01-2012, 07:12 PM
I've gotten back out of super inactivity as a lvl 55 bird equipped with only a Henchman set and less than 100k gold and made a goal: to reach level 71!

After many trials through the Sewers, the unnerfed Nuri Circus, and the ominous Mount Fang, I have ascended to level 65 with a Crafted Sanguine Xbow and Dagger set while keeping a good amount stashed away. Now I face my biggest challenge yet: Humania!

And so, here I am asking for the help of the experts of the game. I know that a good group levels up faster and that's my goal. If I'm to grind out to lvl 70 and then the 100k, I gotta do it before the next update which should hopefully be far away until Star Legends gets the next lvl cap.

Questions:
1) As a pure dex bird, what should I do to conquer Humania?
2) Is the crafted set better bought crafted or made by hand?
3) Where is the best place to lvl up?

Thanks to all who help answer my questions as I'm trying to reach my goal :)

Try not to scatter. If you can, blast and scream at enemies towards the levels wall so that they don't scatter. Make sure you respec skills, because at L65, skills go up to 7 instead of the usual cap of 6. I enjoy Angel set a lot. I'd definite suggest making use of it if you have one because it rocks if you're pure dex. I wouldn't waste my money on Humania gear if I were you. Prices decrease every hour. Although, if you're looking to obtain crafted dex gear, it's always cheaper and easier to purchase already crafted, than to craft it yourself. Sandbar Lagoon is great with a good team. Don't skip the rock guys because they are easy to kill unlike AO D'jinn's.

Suentous PO
08-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Ans.
1- prepare to spam pots. Mobs have a attack you will learn to anticipate. It will wreck your health and shove you around, don't get ahead where they will shove you farther into other mobs who will kill you, steal your wallet, and your girlfriend.
2- 50/50. if u can buy it soon it will help and cost an arm and leg. If u farm it will take forever and be less burdon on your hopefully existant wallet.
3- sandbar mostly, but if u wanna do ocean diamond quest go to south point, 2 birds one stone.
4- grats bro

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Weagle- I didn't spend enough for an Angel Set. Sad as I was about to go over 50 before the update because I was getting a card for platinum that day :( I think I'll still die at least 10 times a run

Suentous- Thanks for the tips. I think a crossbow is appropriate for Humania then. I still want an arm, leg, and a wallet so I'll try and craft a piece myself if I can with the OBD quests.

Phoenixking
08-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Weagle- I didn't spend enough for an Angel Set. Sad as I was about to go over 50 before the update because I was getting a card for platinum that day :( I think I'll still die at least 10 times a run

Suentous- Thanks for the tips. I think a crossbow is appropriate for Humania then. I still want an arm, leg, and a wallet so I'll try and craft a piece myself if I can with the OBD quests.Tip
do crypt from 65-68 then do the rest in humania

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 10:24 PM
It's going to be boring to death, but I see. Once I get to Humania, I'll already be closer to getting the 70 gear. Mobs hit so hard, I want an Angel Set lol.

Lowlyspy
08-01-2012, 10:28 PM
What's all this noise about only having 100k?

Whirlzap
08-01-2012, 10:30 PM
I would suggest going defensive with a Dagger/Talon/Armor set like Wand Mage, but sadly the only option for Bird is...Bow.

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Just starting the story before you pointed out that I had over a million gold valued items in my inventory :p

Lowlyspy
08-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Lol still can't believe you never noticed, silly Rasa.

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 10:37 PM
I would suggest going defensive with a Dagger/Talon/Armor set like Wand Mage, but sadly the only option for Bird is...Bow.

Another reason I need a talon set. Oh wait only the Angel Set has one. Gosh darnit! If I say that one more time, I'm going to buy more platinum and ask for one tomorrow...

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Lol still can't believe you never noticed, silly Rasa.

Doh >_<

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Anyways, thanks everyone for the helpful advise :)

Mysticalnova
08-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Congratz on 65 :) Good Luck in Humania, If you need help in clearing Im willing to help you out.

~Mysticalnova

Cahaun
08-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Congratz on 65 :) Good Luck in Humania, If you need help in clearing Im willing to help you out.

~Mysticalnova
Thanks, Mystic! I really appreciate the help :)