PDA

View Full Version : Mount fang bosses are overpowered

styg2012
08-01-2012, 07:31 PM
I feel like Mount fang has the most overpowered bosses.

Nuri bosses got weaker since last patch.

Humania bosses weren't that strong to start with.

In my opinion Mount fang bosses should get weaker.

I mean in general terms, why is lower level dungeon have stronger bosses? Are they expecting us to not kill it? then why did they make it in first place?

Also, weaker mt.fang bosses will allow new users get items faster, allowing them to level faster.

As a result, the new users will experience new contents faster, improving overall fun.

Post your idea about this.

Phoenixking
08-01-2012, 07:33 PM
I feel like Mount fang has the most overpowered bosses.

Nuri bosses got weaker since last patch.

Humania bosses weren't that strong to start with.

In my opinion Mount fang bosses should get weaker.

I mean in general terms, why is lower level dungeon have stronger bosses? Are they expecting us to not kill it? then why did they make it in first place?

Also, weaker mt.fang bosses will allow new users get items faster, allowing them to level faster.

As a result, the new users will experience new contents faster, improving overall fun.

Post your idea about this.
Nuri hallows all over again

CrimsonTider
08-01-2012, 07:43 PM
IMO, Mt. Fang bosses are irritating but not OP. I can solo all of them (except Vlad) on my bear and without pots.

WarTornBird
08-01-2012, 07:59 PM
IMO, Mt. Fang bosses are irritating but not OP. I can solo all of them (except Vlad) on my bear and without pots.

While it does take time, it is possible. Most irritating of all is the boss in crypt. With the angel set I can solo with my bird now!

Suentous PO
08-01-2012, 08:00 PM
I like the fang bosses. To me it's a bragging rite to have fought PRE nerfed nuris mobs and the fang bosses ect. If they nerf everything what's to be proud of fighting so to speak? Grind it out, then feel proud of the accomplishment.
Also, you can personally nerf anything in game, use elixirs. Heheh

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 08:15 PM
The only boss that is ultra annoying is the the first one, but is kill-able. Edward is really annoying because of ranged AoE enthrall attack along with a vampire backup. Emma is just insane because she still hits you no matter were you are in the room. Gobble is just... nothing special, he's the easiest boss. Vlod is the toughest and just slaughters everything. To say you killed him is an honor.
Overall, Mount Fang is good. People now have a better chance at getting the glyph items so... no nerf

Elyseon
08-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Yeh Edward is really the worst

Intenze
08-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Just cuz they made Nuri's a joke in terms of difficulty and Humania bosses are not nearly hard enough, it doesn't mean they should also nerf Mt. Fang. No one complained when it was end game content.

Its actually not that Mt. Fang is too difficult, its that everything else is too easy. Some of us like a little bit of challenge in the game we play...

Bebsi
08-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Even if ur thrashered there's a good chance that Edward kills u in 2 secs if u don't pot fast enough.
He seems to be the only boss that answers with an attack according to the damage u deal :)
If u don't use elixier it takes forever but he won't hit u that hard.

I still farm daily but one round takes quite some time if u play with random ppl but hey there's nothing else to do ^_^

NotYoCookiez
08-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Gobble is sooo annoying when he makes people fly all over the place -_____-

Vlod is the only overpowered boss. Maybe not be a problem for you high level peeps but remember its for people around 60-65

Elyseon
08-01-2012, 10:27 PM
The first boss has too much hp IMO
Cuz u have to just keep running, then dive in for 5 secs to attack, he has the hp of a normal take dmg the whole time boss

DREAMKILLER
08-01-2012, 10:35 PM
I am really.... Really getting irritated by all of you complaining, whining players that think EVERYTHING is to hard because You being in the Recomended level gap cant quite grasp its supposed to be hard. ...

Dont solo, go in a team.....

Use pots if needed, this games turning to **** its one thing after another....

1: humanias to easy, they make it harder complaining.....

2: humania drops are to rare, they increased the rate, complaining.....

3: Monstar bash drop rates are to high!!! Complaining after they lowered again!!!!

4: Need a quest for blue diamonds, someone said like snowballs or totems, they gave you what you want and yet again? COMPLAINING

Lets make fang easier.... Great idea goodbye dragon prices hello the whole of pl wearing dragon and it being as worthless as a fking hooch hat.....

Rant over, get a grip stop complaining...

C

Whirlzap
08-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Most annoying bosses are the first boss and Vlod.
No one ever does first boss, that people consider Mount Fang to just be consisting of floors, and not the mining area.

Vlod is OP because of his melee damage.
Sort of like Tiki God or Strongman's prenerfed damage.
Sewer or AO3 bosses please. I loved those. They were PERFECT.

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 11:18 PM
I am really.... Really getting irritated by all of you complaining, whining players that think EVERYTHING is to hard because You being in the Recomended level gap cant quite grasp its supposed to be hard. ...

3: Monstar bash drop rates are to high!!! Complaining after they lowered again!!!!

4: Need a quest for blue diamonds, someone said like snowballs or totems, they gave you what you want and yet again? COMPLAINING

Lets make fang easier.... Great idea goodbye dragon prices hello the whole of pl wearing dragon and it being as worthless as a fking hooch hat.....

C
Complain much?

Patricks
08-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Forest Haven bosses are overpowered.

Cahaun
08-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Forest Haven bosses are overpowered.
Meathead is just too OP! Brom Dandy is still too powerful... oh wait wrong Forest Haven.
*clears throat*
Old Forest Haven please

McBain
08-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Fang bosses are not over-powered. Everything is just too pansi-fied. Bosses are supposed to be hard! That's why they're bosses! They take some strategy, and yes, you may die every now and again, but that doesn't mean they're overpowered.

styg2012
08-02-2012, 01:17 AM
I am just saying that power level of bosses aren't constant. Higher the level, stronger the boss is. I just don't get why mount fang bosses are the strongest.

Bebsi
08-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Gobble is sooo annoying when he makes people fly all over the place -_____-

Vlod is the only overpowered boss. Maybe not be a problem for you high level peeps but remember its for people around 60-65

If u use the corner it's no prob at all. U remember how we bears used to learn beckon from one side of the corner to the other?
If u have that in mind use that technique so he will just punch u from one side to the other side of that corner making it easier and quicker to kill him.

The first boss has too much hp IMO
Cuz u have to just keep running, then dive in for 5 secs to attack, he has the hp of a normal take dmg the whole time boss
Yep, but if one is elixiered just stay with him and pot after he does his special attack.
If not elixiered ofc u have to endure it ^_^

josh699669
08-02-2012, 01:27 AM
well, fang does drop alot of the most expensive items out their.

styg2012
08-02-2012, 01:31 AM
well, fang does drop alot of the most expensive items out their.

Items are expensive because they are "Rare." One reason why it is "rare" is it takes time to kill them which is directly related to difficulty of the boss.

Treenire
08-02-2012, 01:52 AM
Remember when fang first came out? I remember doing Emma withmy lvl61 mage thw day it came out... I think myself and some friends went through hundreds of pots (in one game). When she uses to reset etc etc etc. So sts changed her, made her easier. Tbh fang bosses are fine. Think "team work" =)
Duke on the otherhand seems to hit hard when there's a thrasher in the lvl =)

McBain
08-02-2012, 03:04 AM
I am just saying that power level of bosses aren't constant. Higher the level, stronger the boss is. I just don't get why mount fang bosses are the strongest.

I don't disagree with you on that point. Nuri got brought down practically to swamps level difficulty. Way too much of a nerf in my opinion. I just leveled my alt in there and I literally don't think I used a single potion over 5-6 levels worth of playing (no elixirs). In Humania, sure the bosses are easier than Fang, with the possible exception of Tiki God, but the mobs hit way harder, so overall the runs are tougher there if you look at the big picture.

At any rate, what I strongly disagree with it is that the answer to balancing it is to nerf Fang. Fang is fine. If anything needs to be done, it's "un-nerfing" the other campaigns. What with everyone playing on thrashers constantly these days, why are we making things easier? lol

ZHEOTARE
08-02-2012, 04:06 AM

Getting items faster won't make you level faster.

Personally I think Goldfever is OP to people on elixers. One hit killed while on a thrasher?? Now that's some bull- ish!!

gundamsone
08-02-2012, 04:23 AM
vlod was OP but im going back for some revenge now that im 71

but what's really overpowered are those shadow bosses >.>

McBain
08-02-2012, 04:47 AM
^^Truth. The Shadow Caves were pretty much instant death if you played it at the "recommended" level (50 I think?). They've even nerfed the difficulty since it came out and it's still pretty dang hard.

gibol1412
08-02-2012, 05:57 AM
Well. I think about Mount Fang just one thing: Dragon Mystery drops are to rare...I played two weeks in this dungeon for 6 hours every day and nothing! Just i've seen 3 drops to people. Not for me. This is crap...

Brave Sir Robin
08-02-2012, 06:24 AM
with everyone playing on thrashers constantly these days, why are we making things easier? lol

I will answer your question with another question: who uses more trashers? And who spends more plat? New gamers or experienced players, who are going for cap, or do pro-farming? :)

Riccits
08-02-2012, 08:52 AM
>.< they arent OP, others are too easy...

Walkhardd
08-02-2012, 09:11 AM

C

Hi. Welcome to the internet.

Btw, is this the first forum you've been on? The complaining here is very mild compared to other game forums.

Riccits
08-02-2012, 09:27 AM
Hi. Welcome to the internet.
Btw, is this the first forum you've been on? The complaining here is very mild compared to other game forums.

yup LOL! not much trolling tollerated here :highly_amused:

Rauekat
08-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Lol. Lol. Lol.

So they create these fairly easy humania bosses.(most will agree) We revamp Nuris and make it as easy as A03. And now you want Fang to be easy as Sewers?? o.O

ThePvpTwink
08-02-2012, 10:34 AM
I can solo every mt fang boss except vlod.It just takes ....time

IMO fang bosses r harder than humania excluding tiki god, and nuris is easy now. It's just the fang bosses have too much HEALTH. Everything else is fine it's the health that makes u put up with the damage for so long like baron healing 5k health...(vlod has 100k health)

DREAMKILLER
08-02-2012, 11:11 AM
No its not the first forum, the complaining is stupid as hell, go.play farmville or something if you want it to be easy, most players want a challenge.....

Walkhardd
08-02-2012, 11:14 AM
No its not the first forum, the complaining is stupid as hell, go.play farmville or something if you want it to be easy, most players want a challenge.....

Farmville is too hard. I'm not leet gamer like u.

Rare
08-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Other than Vlod, I don't recall any of the MF bosses being difficult.

I think Roach in BS was more difficult than all of them.

In fact, all bosses in BS took some strategy as apposed to the brute force of most fang bosses.

Chopper
08-02-2012, 01:05 PM
MF Bosses require some basic mechanics to defeat. They can be difficult to solo sometimes. But that's how it should be.
Duke and his Thralls are toughest no doubt, and Vlod. Baron has a ton of HPs and Emma requires you to move around accordingly.

They do not need to be nerfed just because the Humania bosses can be killed with brute strength.

Riccits
08-03-2012, 01:28 AM
Farmville is too hard.

yes! boredom kills me all the time! :(

Phoenixking
08-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Humania bosses need MOAR strategy