PDA

View Full Version : Nordr quests

Cheackezig
08-17-2022, 07:08 AM
Hi everyone,

I and a fellow guildmate are stuck at the nordr quests and have honestly no clue how to trigger them. We don't know if the quest is bugged or you need certain triggers to trigger the proc but there are no guides helping to clear these quests either.

I haven't been able to trigger the quest "darker secrets" for over 4 years now, I have searched the map tons of times and looked it up online so I know I have to defeat a yeti mob but it just won't spawn for me and I'm stuck.
My friend is at the quest "pitch black secret 2" and is unable to find any sort of trigger as well.

I would like to ask the people or the devs, please help us out here, how do we clear these quests?

Thanks a lot in advance!

mwmbgs
08-17-2022, 07:51 AM
just go straight until dead end there is a yeti with orb then kill it

Cheackezig
08-17-2022, 08:38 AM
just go straight until dead end there is a yeti with orb then kill it

As I've literally stated in the post, the yeti doesn't spawn.

asommers
08-17-2022, 08:57 AM
There's a sack that spawns in Mount Spyr that you need to interact with if you're on that quest:

I'll get the quest description updated to provide more clues.

-ALS

Nocturnus
08-17-2022, 09:52 AM
There used to be a bug, if you skip that quest the first time, the boss doesn't spawn again, so you can't complete it.
What I did at that time is go with someone who has never been to that map, preferably some new char and with this quest. The boss is generated and then there you take the quest and complete it.

asommers
08-17-2022, 10:18 AM
The sack should spawn if you qualify for the quest.

-ALS

Nah
08-18-2022, 02:51 AM
There's a sack that spawns in Mount Spyr that you need to interact with if you're on that quest:

I'll get the quest description updated to provide more clues.

-ALSHow about "Pitch black secret 2" Quest.I have been stuck at that quest for sometime now and i cant figure out a trigger for that quest.
The quest description only says "Return to stronghold" and i already tried it several times,even tried interacting with all the npc's in stronghold but still nothing.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220818/def0372a2b7291e39b67287dab5181eb.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Tetter
08-18-2022, 06:35 AM
Last map of Nordr. Kill some mobs and a scroll drops. Read to pick up the quest

asommers
08-18-2022, 08:49 AM
Tetter is correct and you'll find that quest in Hall of Valheim. I'll get the description updated. Sorry about that.

-ALS

Ryu_evin
08-19-2022, 11:34 AM
How to get these series of quests...? I dont have it in my quest list, not in completed. Not in available or unavailable either.
Not on a single toon of mine...

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

yhyz
09-03-2022, 12:46 AM
There used to be a bug, if you skip that quest the first time, the boss doesn't spawn again, so you can't complete it.
What I did at that time is go with someone who has never been to that map, preferably some new char and with this quest. The boss is generated and then there you take the quest and complete it.
+1
his true,,i just skip that quest and the boss didnt even spawn again was farmed like few runs and nothing,,hope they will fix this problem,, important thing for hc players

Sent from my V2025 using Tapatalk