PDA

View Full Version : 2022-08-18 Content Update (294540)

TzatOps
08-18-2022, 07:13 AM
+ The Dark Sacrament vendor returns for one week starting 8.18 at 1:30 PM Central time.
+ Get your wedding gowns and tuxedos for that special day (of darkness)!
+ A new "Azure" Glamour and Tuxedo set are available this year.
+ Limited quantities of the Arcane Thief of Gold are in the Daily Deal this weekend.
+ The Arcane Thief of Gold gives you +100% Gold when worn.
+ Limited quantities of Veinous and Arterial Gimp Sets are also in the store this weekend!

Darkwarfare420
08-18-2022, 08:22 AM
+ The Dark Sacrament vendor returns for one week starting 8.18 at 1:30 PM Central time.
+ Limited quantities of the Arcane Thief of Gold are in the Daily Deal this weekend.
+ Limited quantities of Veinous and Arterial Gimp Sets are also in the store this weekend!Will platinum be added back to nightly rewards? And when is new lvl cap coming?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

gjaden
08-18-2022, 09:14 AM
Can you add the hellscream of elder @Cinco

Uptosts
08-18-2022, 11:17 AM
+ Limited quantities of Veinous and Arterial Gimp Sets are also in the store this weekend!

Can u add Dark Sacrament pets too if possible. 🙂

Tranquilities
08-18-2022, 11:22 AM
Cute, thanks Cinco^^

Uptosts
08-18-2022, 01:34 PM
@cinco can u do the azure wedding set whole blue instead of white color shade inbetween it doesn't look so good cause of those white patches imo.
Else thanks!!

Cinco
08-18-2022, 01:35 PM
@cinco can u do the azure wedding set whole blue instead of white color shade inbetween it doesn't look so good cause of those white patches imo.
Else thanks!!

Both the Tux and the Glamour are "blue and white" in design - on purpose. Sorry you don't like it. I am very sad :-(

Mr.Sai
08-18-2022, 02:13 PM
Both the Tux and the Glamour are "blue and white" in design - on purpose. Sorry you don't like it. I am very sad :-(

Cinco, let me make you happy if you bring back the Old Sacrament Pets, there will be more sales.
Thank you for the event and this new additional colour. Beautiful Combination, don't be sad Cinco.

Uptosts
08-18-2022, 02:25 PM
Both the Tux and the Glamour are "blue and white" in design - on purpose. Sorry you don't like it. I am very sad :-(Omg xD @cinco <3 anyways looking forward to lvl cap info next x.x [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Innovation
08-18-2022, 02:50 PM

Thank you so much! Love the color of the Azure Tuxedo and Glamour Sets, perfect combination ❤️

Darkwarfare420
08-18-2022, 04:04 PM
Why do y'all keep ignoring my question about platinum coming back to nightly?

Cinco
08-18-2022, 04:16 PM
Why do y'all keep ignoring my question about platinum coming back to nightly?

Sorry - don't mean to ignore!

Due to excessive exploitation those Platinum rewards are not coming back to the nightly.

We are looking into other ways to award our players with premium currency though. Hopefully we'll have news on this in the near future :-)

Supatra
08-18-2022, 04:59 PM

Due to excessive exploitation those Platinum rewards are not coming back to the nightly.

We are looking into other ways to award our players with premium currency though. Hopefully we'll have news on this in the near future :-)Can we have a little spoiler about level cap?

Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk

mrvinny
08-18-2022, 05:11 PM
Cinco, can you increase the gold cap to 10b due to inflation?

Anthonz08
08-18-2022, 05:34 PM
Cinco, can you add more bounded items so this event will be worthy for us ftp players. Thank you

gjaden
08-18-2022, 06:39 PM
@Anthonz08 i agree

Tranquilities
08-18-2022, 08:54 PM
Can we have a little spoiler about level cap?

Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk

I've been curious about this

Darkwarfare420
08-18-2022, 11:29 PM

We are looking into other ways to award our players with premium currency though. Hopefully we'll have news on this in the near future :-)Ok ty

stonkedagain
08-19-2022, 03:59 PM
Plat sale please STS!!!!

Nucleus121
08-20-2022, 06:04 AM

We are looking into other ways to award our players with premium currency though. Hopefully we'll have news on this in the near future :-)

Firstly introducing a broken gold farm event where people farmed in billions to entirely ruin the economy and then horrifically adding daily deals which is just about bring old vanities back to spam platinum purchases and buy them . 200 platinum set costing 1b gold and 400 platinum set is costing 2b gold . How are the new , f2p , hardcore gold farmers are supposed to afford any item in DL at this point when everything is in billions ?

If sts was planning to bring daily deals or items for platinum , gold event should never had been brought back so that everyone could have got the chance to farm gold to buy it and spenders gets it for platinum .

The game just got ruined further rather than sorting it out .

Hopefully Cinco and the STS TEAM has something in mind to fix this . You really need to play the game once to see how ruined it is now .

Yuying
08-20-2022, 07:08 AM
Firstly introducing a broken gold farm event where people farmed in billions to entirely ruin the economy and then horrifically adding daily deals which is just about bring old vanities back to spam platinum purchases and buy them . 200 platinum set costing 1b gold and 400 platinum set is costing 2b gold . How are the new , f2p , hardcore gold farmers are supposed to afford any item in DL at this point when everything is in billions ?

If sts was planning to bring daily deals or items for platinum , gold event should never had been brought back so that everyone could have got the chance to farm gold to buy it and spenders gets it for platinum .

Hopefully Cinco and the STS TEAM has something in mind to fix this . You really need to play the game once to see how ruined it is now .

Couldn't agree more. Is this how gold drain work? You only made farmer suffer.

gjaden
08-20-2022, 08:26 AM
@Nucleus i agree @Cinco please read

Mr.Sai
08-20-2022, 09:13 AM

Game is slowly shifting from F2P to P2P and everybody can see it. So, there will be a time when everybody will be an investor and there won't be any need for trade system as nobody will farm gold just to get just 1 item after grinding so harsh.

I am looking forward to level cap that can fix a lot of things tbh if implemented very strategically, but I don't know what STS team is going to do.

Hardrush
08-20-2022, 01:20 PM
Well nobody wanna work for free

gjaden
08-20-2022, 02:09 PM
I agree @ Mr.Sai

Darkwarfare420
08-20-2022, 10:51 PM
If there really is a new lvl cap coming hard core grinders will be spending most of that gold event gold on lvling up cause I know I will be and I don't really spend money on dl since I have kids and what not I always buy the bound items or grind for them in events

Driofrib
08-21-2022, 01:22 AM
The best solution for this stuff is making bound items worth 100m+ for the lv cap or events to drain the excessive gold.
The players and also the devs will benefit from this most especially new players because i see new players quitting because of this inflation.
Cinco pls consider this suggestion 🙂

gjaden
08-21-2022, 05:10 PM
I agree @Driofrib

gjaden
08-21-2022, 08:26 PM
Why not add bound items of new vanities for limited time just like it was in daily deals in that way we can spend our golds because right now all items are worth billions even the ordinary and common items worth a 100m ++ the auction it feels like a scam now @ Cinco

Tranquilities
08-22-2022, 10:49 AM
Game is slowly shifting from F2P to P2P and everybody can see it. So, there will be a time when everybody will be an investor and there won't be any need for trade system as nobody will farm gold just to get just 1 item after grinding so harsh.

I am looking forward to level cap that can fix a lot of things tbh if implemented very strategically, but I don't know what STS team is going to do.

I don't think it's becoming p2p because gold farming will always be there and events usually you can make some decent money from maybe farming other maps from campaign is tough to profit from but that brings challenges to the game

Candymonster
08-22-2022, 03:59 PM
I don't think it's becoming p2p because gold farming will always be there and events usually you can make some decent money from maybe farming other maps from campaign is tough to profit from but that brings challenges to the game

Yup! Gold farming will always be there. I’m a gold farmer myself.

Mr.Sai
08-23-2022, 03:59 AM
Agreed, but what will you farm the gold for ? Just to buy something from the investors for billions. Everything you want, you gonna need a hefty amount to pay. I don't find anything cheap anymore. So, that's not how Gold sinks work. Bringing non-tradeable items for gold can help to control the price system. Market has crashed and there is no way out without extreme steps.

We will see.

Ozeahjnlia
08-23-2022, 11:11 AM
Agreed, but what will you farm the gold for ? Just to buy something from the investors for billions. Everything you want, you gonna need a hefty amount to pay. I don't find anything cheap anymore. So, that's not how Gold sinks work. Bringing non-tradeable items for gold can help to control the price system. Market has crashed and there is no way out without extreme steps.

We will see.

Not every item costs 1b or more. But people are out of their minds asking billions for item like classic hat. These sellers don’t even play the game. They jus stand in club all day. Buy and raise prices.

Tranquilities
08-23-2022, 11:20 AM

We will see.

I think prices for items will go back down eventually, the majority of it was because of the gold event and merchers trying to make profits but i have hopes with the new level cap coming it should help also.

Mr.Sai
08-23-2022, 11:32 AM
Not every item costs 1b or more. But people are out of their minds asking billions for item like classic hat. These sellers don’t even play the game. They jus stand in club all day. Buy and raise prices.

Exactly, the things that we want is always costly.

Mr.Sai
08-23-2022, 11:34 AM
I think prices for items will go back down eventually, the majority of it was because of the gold event and merchers trying to make profits but i have hopes with the new level cap coming it should help also.
Same hopes..

gjaden
08-23-2022, 03:27 PM
I will agree @ Mr.Sai