PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Daggers 81

Synergia
08-18-2022, 09:56 AM
Hey,
I wanted to give a feedback bout spirit daggers

Can you make them that they still reflect the damage even if the rogue dodges?
I like to use them, cool and fun and pretty balanced.
But, I must say that since rogue got high dodge chance, its kinda killing the effect.
I dodge like 50% of the attacks I get with just 1.7K DEX and since the effect is very short, its ruining it.

TY!

PostNoob
08-18-2022, 10:48 AM
I would suggest not to waste your time with these awful weapons. I was one of the first people with the daggers and they are far from 'Balanced' lol.

Cinco
08-18-2022, 11:05 AM
Hey,
I wanted to give a feedback bout spirit daggers

Can you make them that they still reflect the damage even if the rogue dodges?
I like to use them, cool and fun and pretty balanced.
But, I must say that since rogue got high dodge chance, its kinda killing the effect.
I dodge like 50% of the attacks I get with just 1.7K DEX and since the effect is very short, its ruining it.

TY!

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll look into the possibility.

To set some expectations: I think this could be very difficult (possibly requiring a full rework of how reflection works) as "damage" has to happen in order for it to be reflected.

Synergia
08-18-2022, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll look into the possibility.

To set some expectations: I think this could be very difficult (possibly requiring a full rework of how reflection works) as "damage" has to happen in order for it to be reflected.

Maby when the weapon procs dodge rate is set to 0 and HP is increased?
would solve it

Cinco
08-18-2022, 12:06 PM
Maby when the weapon procs dodge rate is set to 0 and HP is increased?
would solve it

That would definitely be quite a lot simpler than reworking combat to allow dodged damage to be processed by reflection.

I'll have time to set up a test of this change later today! :-)

Synergia
08-18-2022, 12:33 PM
That would definitely be quite a lot simpler than reworking combat to allow dodged damage to be processed by reflection.

I'll have time to set up a test of this change later today! :-)
thank you my friend, appreciate your listening

Synergia
08-19-2022, 06:09 AM
@Cinco
The daggers proc is now reducing the dodge by 100% while most rogues has 160-200% dodge,
we will dodge almost all the incoming attacks

Immortal_Blood
08-20-2022, 11:27 PM
the daggers still do not reduce dodge completely? any plans to implement that? dodge should be set to -328427 not 0. hehehe