PDA

View Full Version : 2022-08-18 Content Update (294571)

asommers
08-18-2022, 01:03 PM
+ The "Unlocking Summer Fun (Part 1)" Community Goal has been achieved! Talk to Pyralt in Windmoore Tavern to purchase your commemorative banner!
+ Added new achievements:

Collected 5, 10, 20 badges
Collected 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 150 titles
Completed 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 daily quests
20, 50 Pets at level cap
+ A limited supply of Arcane Zodias Spirit Pearls will be available in the store this weekend (Aug. 20th and 21st).
+ Zodias Spirit weapons should no longer proc in PvP.
+ The Rogue's "Eating Machine" dagger proc removes Dodge Chance so that all incoming enemy attacks are reflected.
+ Updated Zodias Eating Machine Cannon description to include info about the weapon proc's damage debuff.
+ Rahabkor's minions should go away when he dies.
+ Taa'Nyn's minions should go away when he dies.
+ Added /guildban list command.

caabarader
08-18-2022, 01:05 PM
Its getting worse than i thought,
Could u atleast add zodias companion elixir to the vendor or make it lootable anywhere?

caabarader
08-18-2022, 01:11 PM
+ The "Unlocking Summer Fun (Part 1)" Community Goal has been achieved! Talk to Pyralt in Windmoore Tavern to purchase your commemorative banner!

20, 50 Pets at level cap
+ A limited supply of Arcane Zodias Spirit Pearls will be available in the store this weekend (Aug. 20th and 21st).
+ The Rogue's "Eating Machine" dagger proc removes Dodge Chance so that all incoming enemy attacks are reflected.
+ Updated Zodias Eating Machine Cannon description to include info about the weapon proc's damage debuff.
+ Added /guildban list command.Guess the team missed the tracker for gold loot, and upgrade aps, also don't forget the daily tracker

PostNoob
08-18-2022, 01:12 PM
What a weird thing to do to one item, remove dodge chance(for a class that is historically known for evading attacks). How about items and skills that actually matter to a Rog? Anything useful coming? Minion update is nice.

caabarader
08-18-2022, 01:14 PM
What a weird thing to do to one item, remove dodge chance(for a class that is historically known for evading attacks). How about items and skills that actually matter to a Rog? Anything useful coming? Minion update is nice.Spirit dagger proc is about reflection, so the update was just a indirectly "buff" to the weapon, since dodge attacks weren't being reflected to enemy's...

PostNoob
08-18-2022, 01:16 PM
Spirit dagger proc is about reflection, so the update was just a indirectly "buff" to the weapon, since dodge attacks weren't being reflected to enemy's...

Im fully aware, i had one of the first ones. Which i immediately sold once i saw the proc progression.

Xuds
08-18-2022, 01:21 PM
20 badges.... The only person with that many badges is probably nexpl and spectral

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Hamburgerking
08-18-2022, 01:24 PM
Thanks for adding title aps, been wanting something like this for a while!

Polosam
08-18-2022, 01:24 PM
Rethink your idea about badge aps, unless you will give a free one every event. Otherwise it makes 0 sense having badges only for leaderboard people. Events and aps should be a different thing

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
08-18-2022, 01:31 PM

20, 50 Pets at level cap
+ Added /guildban list command.

how about add more x5 health and health regen for spirit "eating machine" dagger remember rogue are not a tank @asommers.

Cinco
08-18-2022, 01:33 PM
how about add more x5 health and health regen for spirit "eating machine" dagger remember rogue are not a tank @asommers.

No - they're OP enough as it is... especially now that you're not dodging your way out of the reflections :-)

Masterdobr
08-18-2022, 01:36 PM

20, 50 Pets at level cap
+ Added /guildban list command.I think the banner should be exclusive only to the players who uploaded the screenshots on the forum, it doesn't make sense that it is open for all players to collect, many had no idea that the event existed, will end up becoming just another irrelevant item

Enviado de meu M2102J20SG usando o Tapatalk

Neutrone
08-18-2022, 01:47 PM
At first I was about to be outraged by the badge thing then I remembered I'm not even aiming for top player, no one is forcing me to do these APs.

On one hand I'm glad we have more APs to stir up a bit more competition on Leaderboards (this is literally what some people were asking for sometime back). But on the other hand some of these APs won't be achievable by just pure hard work. So its a shame I won't be seeing anymore underdogs on top player LB.

Cinco
08-18-2022, 01:48 PM
I think the banner should be exclusive only to the players who uploaded the screenshots on the forum, it doesn't make sense that it is open for all players to collect, many had no idea that the event existed, will end up becoming just another irrelevant item

Understood - and we may do something like that in the future.

The point of this one was a 'Community Goal,' where everyone in the community benefits once the goal is reached.

Nocturnus
08-18-2022, 01:50 PM
20 badges is crazy. No one can have that, you literally have to go to every session and win every event. I mean, you've already won them, because there's no chance of getting them again... I mean, where do you farm badges now...?

Nocturnus
08-18-2022, 01:54 PM
I think the banner should be exclusive only to the players who uploaded the screenshots on the forum, it doesn't make sense that it is open for all players to collect, many had no idea that the event existed, will end up becoming just another irrelevant item

If in fact, if I had known that it worked like that, I would not have participated. The banner is literally everywhere, disappointing. I guess I misunderstood how that contest worked.

PatD
08-18-2022, 01:55 PM
I have always see APS as a way to get reward for people who can't compete for event top 10, by giving APS for getting those badges reward you are now mixing both...

I really don't think it is a good idea, sorry

Nocturnus
08-18-2022, 01:57 PM
On the other hand I liked the rest of the aps, they require farm.
And i have a question with the pets, is the level cap 76 or 81?

Cinco
08-18-2022, 02:10 PM
yea that plat one should be done this way... :) devs the ones that participated in the event should be the ones not to shell out moneyz

We knew it was a risk to have a goal where everyone benefits in the end (as AL sentiment recently tends to be "Yes for me, but not for thee"), but we thought it might be fun to attempt it again nevertheless.

Given the negative reaction to unlocking 'something for everyone,' we will discuss if changes need to be made to the planned second phase. I'm not saying we're going to back off phase two, but that we'll talk about this disappointing community reaction.

Best wishes!

morenickrealtwins
08-18-2022, 02:20 PM
So many ways to get special items and ppl get upset cause they do smth for community once.

Gesendet von meinem M2102J20SG mit Tapatalk

flashio
08-18-2022, 02:20 PM
We knew it was a risk to have a goal where everyone benefits in the end (as AL sentiment recently tends to be "Yes for me, but not for thee"), but we thought it might be fun to attempt it again nevertheless.

Given the negative reaction to unlocking 'something for everyone,' we will discuss if changes need to be made to the planned second phase. I'm not saying we're going to back off phase two, but that we'll talk about this disappointing community reaction.

Best wishes!

Community goals that work towards unlocking an specific piece of content for everyone work wonderfully, even more when this goal is bound to be completed within the game without the need to interact with the forum.

No, when the deal is for "some" of the community to work in order to unlock a "reward" instead of an actual piece of content that then, would lead to obtaining the reward I think is what wasn't the best idea to carry on.

Usually forum related contest/goal's rewards are directed to players who actually participate in the contest/goal so the reactions are normal imo.

flashio
08-18-2022, 02:22 PM
Community goals that work towards unlocking an specific piece of content for everyone work wonderfully, even more when this goal is bound to be completed within the game without the need to interact with the forum.

No, when the deal is for "some" of the community to work in order to unlock a "reward" instead of an actual piece of content that then, would lead to obtaining the reward I think is what wasn't the best idea to carry on.

Usually forum related contest/goal's rewards are directed to players who actually participate in the contest/goal so the reactions are normal imo.

Now, when the deal is...*

octavos
08-18-2022, 02:32 PM

Best wishes!

thx boss, i appreciate it.

nathan2693
08-18-2022, 02:37 PM
or just give the 200 participants a 50 platinums at least so that they can buy the 2nd banner since it cost platinums. I did a little push on the first community challenge since some players are ignoring it. We would appreciate a "lil gift". (well i do, i dunno about the others... LOL)

nathan2693
08-18-2022, 02:43 PM
a special badge or title for 200 players who participated on it will be highly appreciated as well. It doesn't matter if we'll receive a delay reward. just give a lil bit of justice on it. tavern is full of players who didn't even participated on the community goal and they're buying that banner without knowing what even happened or how its been added to the game. thank you

Xuds
08-18-2022, 02:49 PM
Clearly says global goal for the entire community. No idea why people are being greedy.

-1 on adding new rewards for the people that posted since it was not announced on the original thread https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220818/a711d82de600129db633015d579147d9.jpg

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

papas
08-18-2022, 02:54 PM

The point of this one was a 'Community Goal,' where everyone in the community benefits once the goal is reached.I think ur original idea was the right one. If you agree with this suggestion then while garetta and underhull expansion came out, should only those who helped open new maps, that igns mentioned in the statue, should only have access to new maps?
I don't think so. :)

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Nocturnus
08-18-2022, 02:59 PM
What bothers is not that everyone has it, it's that people who didn't even bother to participate have the prize. It was only 200 ss and it took more than a week, but in the game there are already hundreds of people with the banner and minutes only passed.

Cinco
08-18-2022, 03:01 PM
I think ur original idea was the right one. If you agree with this suggestion then while garetta and underhull expansion came out, should only those who helped open new maps, that igns mentioned in the statue, should only have access to new maps?

Indeed - the concept for all global goal content is that a few committed players make it happen for the greater good.

Nocturnus
08-18-2022, 03:06 PM
I think ur original idea was the right one. If you agree with this suggestion then while garetta and underhull expansion came out, should only those who helped open new maps, that igns mentioned in the statue, should only have access to new maps?

Bad example, they are totally different things, people help unlock content. They didn't really receive anything really, they still had to farm if they wanted to take advantage of the unlocked map.

Corviss the Lich
08-18-2022, 03:34 PM
I don't mind making the Round 1 challenge reward being available for everyone, it's a good thing that people some people are now aware of this and might participate on to the next one, which making the Round 2 challenge reward bound to those who participated feels more rewarding.

One thing to add though, can you guys add some add effects on the Round 2 Reward? :kiwi-fruit:

Also, please no more with those work-my-***-24/7 APs or spend-500m-worth-of-f2p-experience APs. It's already hard to climb the leaderboards for class some p2w APs are manageable like Housing and Pets, but badges is just bad idea imho.

Or rather put the badges APs in Assets providing no Achievement Points and reward a beautiful, colorful and unique Banners and Titles like what you did back then with 25k APs making it more rewarding exclusively for hard earned assets for those players.

Avaree
08-18-2022, 03:50 PM
Are the previous badges going to be allowed for badges obtained? Many players have achieved many badges in the past. What about banners being added?

Xyv.io
08-18-2022, 03:54 PM
No - they're OP enough as it is... especially now that you're not dodging your way out of the reflections :-)

Can u give spirit items high base stats(slightly lower than new arcanes) so they're good in PvP for stats??

Santagato23
08-18-2022, 04:03 PM
It’s Hard for seasonal to run while aps keep adding 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 🥹🥹

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Ares|
08-18-2022, 04:48 PM
Can you make the 20 badges collect overall as progress in game so far? I don't really think there's anyone currently owning 20 at once unless its top lb event running. Myself having 10+ I had couple different ones for seasonal leaderboards in the past (monthly ones for example) and it would kinda make sense to add it to general progress to get the achievement?

Thewolfbull
08-18-2022, 07:16 PM
Badges and titles that can't even be gotten anymore shouldn't count towards giving aps, every achievment should be obtainable by everyone.

Santagato23
08-18-2022, 07:46 PM
Badges and titles that can't even be gotten anymore shouldn't count towards giving aps, every achievment should be obtainable by everyone.

AGREED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
08-18-2022, 09:22 PM
I had to login to reply to say..

I don't want anything for participating, and neither should anyone else tbh. IDC. I just enjoyed sending a funny photo, that in itself is a reward.

Also, round 1 was clearly just a test.. XD

terapan
08-18-2022, 09:37 PM
It's 10x stack pearl mean mix between mhytic and arcane pearl or 10x stack each (10x mhytic pearl and 10x arcane pearl)?

Since2012
08-18-2022, 09:37 PM
Badges and titles that can't even be gotten anymore shouldn't count towards giving aps, every achievment should be obtainable by everyone.+1111111111

ItsNotOrange
08-18-2022, 09:47 PM

I agree with this one

Febz
08-19-2022, 12:33 AM
change aps badge to banner :)

Sent from my V2022 using Tapatalk

Odewao
08-19-2022, 01:01 AM
Badges and titles that can't even be gotten anymore shouldn't count towards giving aps, every achievment should be obtainable by everyone.++++1111

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Happilyanonymous
08-19-2022, 01:02 AM
So..can we farm badges now? Not everyone can do 2weeks events cuz of work etc. Please reconsider and maybe change it to banners. Banners are available every event for gold or plat tier. Would be more attainable vs players who've played nonstop since they were 12.

iheartu
08-19-2022, 02:05 AM
AGREE. And besides, most of the badge in the event has already exclusive reward. Why then add that in APs?

Should we expect badge in every event as part of reward for reaching gold or plat tier? If not, then I hope this be removed.

Febz
08-19-2022, 03:11 AM
change aps badge to aps play 5 hours 10 hours 20 hours 50 hours 100 hours

Sent from my V2022 using Tapatalk

papas
08-19-2022, 04:02 AM
AGREE. And besides, most of the badge in the event has already exclusive reward. Why then add that in APs?

Should we expect badge in every event as part of reward for reaching gold or plat tier? If not, then I hope this be removed.Yes had some info there will be more badges for plat tier in events. I'm sure devs will confirm this too.

papas
08-19-2022, 04:10 AM
Can you make the 20 badges collect overall as progress in game so far? I don't really think there's anyone currently owning 20 at once unless its top lb event running. Myself having 10+ I had couple different ones for seasonal leaderboards in the past (monthly ones for example) and it would kinda make sense to add it to general progress to get the achievement?If this will happen then many will have aps completed sinse are in top overall lb normal and hc mode for few seasons alrd.
I know only Nexpl that should have 20badges sinse was on seasonal top10 lb both normal and hc mode. Also top 10 in many events.
In any case I'm fine with it, sinse aps will be completed in next seasons.

Since2012
08-19-2022, 04:35 AM
Remove badge aps change to banner

jazzbloonist
08-19-2022, 04:54 AM
Badge aps is basically saying that only those who have been in lb can be in lb, those who are new to running lb will never catch up. Also for pet max level aps, can we have a 2x pet xp day bimonthly?

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

PatD
08-19-2022, 07:23 AM
About max level pet APS...

Like me and many others have said, to have all those pet and not even using them or use them only for the sake of getting APS is very, very frustrating!!

So why not add this new feature:

"Possessed by"

right now we can slot egg in Happiness Bonus and Arcane Ability but we can't change the Passive hence 95% of all the pets are not used...

So my idea would be to add a slot for the passive ability call "Possessed by", we would be able to slot any of our open max level pet!!

So imagine all the cool combo we could do!!! "THIS" would be a real game changer!!!!

EX:

So one of my fav pet design is Hiberio, so let say i slot Heroic Garlic into his Happy Bonus, Hero Tadthep into the Arcane Ability and use Arc Sapphire for his Passive Abilty!!!

Wow!!! this would be my dream pet :D

Please make this happen! that would add extra motivation to many i'm 100% sure!!!!

iheartu
08-19-2022, 08:45 AM
Also for pet max level aps, can we have a 2x pet xp day bimonthly?

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Agree on 2x PET xp day. I hope it will come true

Nexior
08-19-2022, 09:21 AM
20 badges is crazy. No one can have that, you literally have to go to every session and win every event. I mean, you've already won them, because there's no chance of getting them again... I mean, where do you farm badges now...?I think only i got this aps , but ye feel useless not even title for this aps and it just 200aps i recommended skip this aps took me 3years of wasting life .

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Repent
08-19-2022, 10:00 AM
I think only i got this aps , but ye feel useless not even title for this aps and it just 200aps i recommended skip this aps took me 3years of wasting life .

LMAO even Nex says these badge APs are garbage.

Nocturnus
08-19-2022, 10:20 AM
There are 70 badges in the menu of which more than 50 cannot be farmed, because they are no longer available.
It is a rather unfair advantage, of a few players, over the rest. It takes more than 3 months to farm a single badge or to see a badge in an event.
What about the sessions?
Now those players will have more advantage over the rest, at the beginning of a session, as was the case with account aps, as a hardcore family.
It also seems to work badly, my hc has 4 badges but they gave me the 5 badge aps.
Same case with the titles, I have more than 150, but most events, a new player could take years to farm that.
Quite unfair, for everyone.
Whats Next? Aps by seniority?

Nocturnus
08-19-2022, 10:27 AM
I think only i got this aps , but ye feel useless not even title for this aps and it just 200aps i recommended skip this aps took me 3years of wasting life .

3 years... that aps is ridiculous. I spent a whole year in sessions, but none of those temporary badges count now... I got frustrated seeing those aps.

Miyared
08-19-2022, 10:46 AM
Daggers spirit not stack pisces or duggar rip

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

laluna
08-19-2022, 11:12 AM
I think 5-20 badges not effective for aps, it's only beneficial for op players. and they can make a who wants to lb infes project, hydra, evg n all lb badge by paying 20m individually.

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

Angelaxd
08-19-2022, 01:19 PM
Could you put statistics on how much the daggers spirit 76 reflects?

Oakmaiden
08-19-2022, 01:41 PM

The point of this one was a 'Community Goal,' where everyone in the community benefits once the goal is reached.

It’s was a thinly disguised gold sink. Winning the privilege of buying a prize. Not very communal or beneficial imo. Since the “prize” has to be purchased, I agree only participants should benefit. Btw, I posted knowing I wouldn’t be purchasing, so those who did could. Just for the sake of playing..

Wwwwwwwwwwadu
08-19-2022, 01:52 PM
I want to report that when i completed 20 dailies, the achievement said:" Completed 20 side quests"

Immortal_Blood
08-19-2022, 06:59 PM
so i like the badge aps just not 20.

1,2,3,4,5 seems more acceptable/

mklucasjt
08-20-2022, 03:55 PM

20, 50 Pets at level cap
+ Added /guildban list command.it would be really cool if you put a badge with the space time logo just like the print for aps overall.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220820/725ea17bc1c32d4ae4c8b7d3b08bede7.jpg

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Encanado
08-25-2022, 11:33 PM
buy zaarus armor 30% ms R