PDA

View Full Version : New pet feature

PatD
08-19-2022, 07:26 AM
About max level pet APS...

Like me and many others have said, to have all those pet and not even using them or use them only for the sake of getting APS is very, very frustrating!!

So why not add this new feature:

"Possessed by"

right now we can slot egg in Happiness Bonus and Arcane Ability but we can't change the Passive hence 95% of all the pets are not used...

So my idea would be to add a slot for the passive ability call "Possessed by", we would be able to slot any of our open max level pet!!

So imagine all the cool combo we could do!!! "THIS" would be a real game changer!!!!

EX:

So one of my fav pet design is Hiberio, so let say i slot Heroic Garlic into his Happy Bonus, Hero Tadthep into the Arcane Ability and use Arc Sapphire for his Passive Abilty!!!

Wow!!! this would be my dream pet

Please make this happen! that would add extra motivation to many i'm 100% sure!!!!

asommers
08-19-2022, 08:24 PM
See this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?648941-Suggestion-Let-us-slot-Happiness-and-Arcane-Abilities-of-the-owned-pets).

-ALS

PatD
08-19-2022, 10:09 PM
See this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?648941-Suggestion-Let-us-slot-Happiness-and-Arcane-Abilities-of-the-owned-pets).

-ALS

With all my respect i'm talking about "Passive Ability" here, not Happy bonus nor Arcane Ability, what i'm talking about is something that would make us decide wich pet we really wanna have, the way your system is atm make everyone using only small percentage of all the pets available just because we can't change the "Passive Ability", what i suggest would put a really fresh wave into the game!!

Also it could be an opportunity to refresh some old map, i mean would be fun to have to make a quest and perform a certain ritual to be able to open the passive slot, and then maybe a new npc in town who would be able to perform an exorcism to remove the pet from the passive slot!

Immortal_Blood
08-19-2022, 10:13 PM
slottable passives i think you are asking for, +1 for that.

asommers
08-19-2022, 10:18 PM
Unfortunately, internally, the passive ability is tied to the pet and the pet visuals and cannot be separated.

-ALS

PatD
08-20-2022, 05:19 AM
Unfortunately, internally, the passive ability is tied to the pet and the pet visuals and cannot be separated.

-ALS

Unfortunetaly indeed!

When all pet had no game changing passive it was ok but now some have really useful passive and i kinda feel force to use certain pet to be able to take advantage of those powerful new passive, so the fact that i feel force to look like "Siegfried and Roy" really upset me honestly and the fact that you have add all those pet level cap APS would justify that at this point in the game you make some compromise and rethink that "the passive ability is tied to the pet", this is why i was suggesting something different to do it, i'm sure that this "possessed by" feature would do the trick hehe

Or else, well the only other thing i can see is that you start adding vanity for pet :D