PDA

View Full Version : Offline for 18 days :(

Chickenrunnn
08-02-2012, 05:23 AM
Hello everyone ;)

I wanted to tell you that I won't be able to play PL for 18 days, because I'm going on holidays to Canada, Quebec n new York today ^^ :)

So don't worry if you don't see me in game ^^

I wish you all a very fun and good playing time, and I wish you to enjoy ur life :banana:

<3 you all ^^

~ Chickenrunnn :banana:

icemando
08-02-2012, 06:06 AM
I saw u in game today lol

enjoy ur Holidays and have a good time !

xD

Chopper
08-02-2012, 06:27 AM
They have internet in both Quebec and New York, you know, LOL

When i was on vacation in NY, i found some quiet times to log in and pick up some Diamonds he he he

Chickenrunnn
08-02-2012, 06:57 AM
They have internet in both Quebec and New York, you know, LOL

do they? XD jk LOL:) I just don't take my device ^^' since I can't log in PL with my head only, I won't be able to play ^^ I may find a computer to send a message in here but I guess I won't be able to :)

I'm leaving in 2h from now, so cya everyone :'D!!

Jugernugetx
08-02-2012, 07:44 AM
im goin on a trip myself.
Cya chicken!!

ImHawk
08-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Canada is a fun place ;)
Enjoy the crazy hockey fanatics there xD

Brave Sir Robin
08-02-2012, 08:22 AM
I remember playing PL while waiting at Anchorage airport. Nuri's cap and I was trying to get to L.60...
No one of my team mates knew where I was ofc. So imagine their reactions when after some runs I proudly announced "gtg, my flight is about to depart!" :afro:

Good times. :)

Have a nice holiday :cheerful:

NotYoCookiez
08-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Cya chicken! Take care and have fun ^_^

gibol1412
08-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Good luck :)

Worship
08-02-2012, 09:57 AM
Have fun in NY, its a blast!
I love it there ;)

Top 3 Vacations I had:

3. Miami
2. New York (Yes, New York is really awesome!)
1. San Francisco

Fao
08-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Have fun Chicken! Hope you have a great time!;)

Will miss you!:(

Rauekat
08-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Canada mon! Gotta try to Canadian Bacon,Ham, ext. Wish you safety and a great time!

ThePvpTwink
08-02-2012, 10:38 AM
I just came back from a trip to France/UK a week ago.

Drizzid
08-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Canada is a fun place ;)
Enjoy the crazy hockey fanatics there xD

It's summertime my dude, we dont get crazy til october lol.

Just an FYI quebec is in Canada and its not a place you'll want to be for very long lol. Cottage country ontario is where its at. Get a poutine and get OUT!

Elitephonix
08-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Hello everyone ;)

I wanted to tell you that I won't be able to play PL for 18 days, because I'm going on holidays to Canada, Quebec n new York today ^^ :)

So don't worry if you don't see me in game ^^

I wish you all a very fun and good playing time, and I wish you to enjoy ur life :banana:

<3 you all ^^

~ Chickenrunnn :banana:

:D Im there right now!!!!!!!!!! Where are you going? maybe well bump into each other.

Delphina
08-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Have fun! Don't forget you can play on Google Chrome!

StompArtist
08-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Try and swing by Montreal while in Quebec, better chances of finding English speakers. Their "Old port" is really nice and I think it's the Just for laughs festival.

Also go eat a smoked meat at a restaurant called Schwartz's, when I fly through there I always make sure I got enough of a layover to go grab some smoked meat. lol

Chickenrunnn
08-21-2012, 02:44 PM
Here I'm bAck!! :'D

I Traveled in Canada nearly 13 days :
7 days in Minabichi, kinda close to Quebec, where I did canoeing ^^
then we went to Quebec, on the Orlean Island where I spent 4 rainy days; we visited cascadas of Montmercy, which are very nice, and Quebec town where we bought souvenirs ^^
After, we went 2 days in Montreal, visiting the town ^^
And lastly, we went 3,5 days in NYC, where we nearly visited everything, counting Central park, Ground Zeroc Brooklyn bridge, MoMa, 5th Avenue, Timed Square, Empire State building, Harlem etc.. All was wonderful ;)

Now I'm back in PL !^^ I can't wait seeing u all back :-)

Cya soon all!! :'D

LwMark
08-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Here I'm bAck!! :'D

I Traveled in Canada nearly 13 days :
7 days in Minabichi, kinda close to Quebec, where I did canoeing ^^
then we went to Quebec, on the Orlean Island where I spent 4 rainy days; we visited cascadas of Montmercy, which are very nice, and Quebec town where we bought souvenirs ^^
After, we went 2 days in Montreal, visiting the town ^^
And lastly, we went 3,5 days in NYC, where we nearly visited everything, counting Central park, Ground Zeroc Brooklyn obridge, MoMa, 5th Avenue, Timed Square, Empire State building, Harlem etc.. All was wonderful ;)

Now I'm back in PL !^^ I can't wait seeing u all back :-)

Cya soon all!! :'D

I am very jelly! Wb!

BoomBox
08-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Welcome back! I loved new York when i went!!

Rauekat
08-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Welcome back Chicken!

Delphina
08-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Welcome back! You have some serious chest smashing to do... We have been doing all the work for you :)

Subscriber
08-21-2012, 06:00 PM
Too bad you didn't invite me, hehe. (;

LwMark
08-21-2012, 07:07 PM
Welcome back! You have some serious chest smashing to do... We have been doing all the work for you :)

Dont for get the new promo code /p smashchests

Like delph said go smash some chests an get some scaled pinks for all lvls! Before they gone an if we smash 5m as a whole we get a coin shield!