PDA

View Full Version : lock / favored eggs (prevent accidental openings )

octavos
08-19-2022, 10:25 PM
Hi devs, can we lock eggs so we don't open them, kinda as we do with equipment and vanities? until I'm ready to sell, then I can unlock. this lets me also separate the eggs i wanna sell vs the ones i want to keep. I've had some run ins with me accidentally opening an egg that i wanted to slot. Im speaking from my experience and it would be nice to add this just like we add hearts to items.

I dont know if an idea was already posted like this, but i know it would help me tons.

thx guys
have a good weekend.

-Ghost

asommers
08-19-2022, 10:54 PM
Few issues here:
* You can't open an egg twice, which tells me you're keeping an egg that you don't have the pet for.
* There's a confirmation dialog when clicking open with a confirmation button in a different place on the screen.
* I don't want to have to store another flag per egg, nor add a "locked" icon to the already-cluttered item details dialog.

I don't think we'll be doing this.

-ALS

octavos
08-20-2022, 12:54 PM
Yes to number 1 point, some of those pets are 40ish million buying 2 is not cool. But your last point it should be valid because the pets are treated as another weapon that is customisable.

How about an option in a player menu that removes open button? In the same area where confirm plat purchases are?

This isn't the 1st thread asking for it :) we all would like this option.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?565926-Unopened-eggs-need-a-lock

Immortal_Blood
08-20-2022, 11:00 PM
something that would affect ALL eggs at once does seem like a better option. - though, that wouldnt give u the second part to your post.