PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group 67+ to help me in Humania..

Fusroah
08-02-2012, 06:13 AM
Hi, I am finding it IMPOSSIBLE to level in humania without an elixir, and I don't get all this stuff about grinding and buffs etc.. Can somebody explain to me how to level better and/or help me in Humania personally; IGN Fusdoah.

Chopper
08-02-2012, 06:25 AM
Hi, I am finding it IMPOSSIBLE to level in humania without an elixir, and I don't get all this stuff about grinding and buffs etc.. Can somebody explain to me how to level better and/or help me in Humania personally; IGN Fusdoah.

How did you get all the way to Humania levels without learning about basic things such as grinding and buffs? Were you asking people to power level you?

The game is built around party and team play. Just join up with parties and do you job, whether that be tanking, mage healing, etc. or bird ranged weapon attacks, etc. A good party can easily clear maps if people have any idea on how to play their classes.

Fusroah
08-02-2012, 06:34 AM
How did you get all the way to Humania levels without learning about basic things such as grinding and buffs? Were you asking people to power level you?

The game is built around party and team play. Just join up with parties and do you job, whether that be tanking, mage healing, etc. or bird ranged weapon attacks, etc. A good party can easily clear maps if people have any idea on how to play their classes.
All I did was play, solo, sometimes with groups, sometimes thrasher.

Hardcoure
08-02-2012, 05:11 PM
I don't think it's not impossible to level.

I like to join the Lost Villas maps with no host and hope for the best. I'd suggest something like that maybe? Don't quote me on it though... I'm certainly not an expert on any thing Humania.

Buffs are what give you certain increased stats. Like Restore will give you better health regeneration. That's a buff. On bird you have four self buffs (Focus, Meditation, Restore, Evasion) and no party buffs. Party buffs are like what mages have. The Blessing of Might and Blessing of Vitality skills (also the Resurrection gives a couple stat increases) will increase the party within range of said mage.

There is also debuffs. Like Thorn Root, Break Armor, and Shattering scream are debuffs, and only debuffs. They decrease certain stats of your enemy. Although, most all of your attacks have a debuff of some sort.

I don't really know how to describe grinding.

There isn't necessarily a way to "level better" it's just a matter of how much you play. Unless you mean like to level quicker then I would suggest purchasing platinum and buying elixirs or purchasing gold elixirs.

So far it hasn't been too bad for me in Humania. I've learned that those totems you break (the ones that give you green shields) are very helpful at dodging enemies attacks. Could possibly be considered crucial to survival if you don't use them or have a good party to back you up. I've also about quadrupled my death per kill ratio though. :p

Fusroah
08-02-2012, 06:24 PM
I don't think it's not impossible to level.

I like to join the Lost Villas maps with no host and hope for the best. I'd suggest something like that maybe? Don't quote me on it though... I'm certainly not an expert on any thing Humania.

Buffs are what give you certain increased stats. Like Restore will give you better health regeneration. That's a buff. On bird you have four self buffs (Focus, Meditation, Restore, Evasion) and no party buffs. Party buffs are like what mages have. The Blessing of Might and Blessing of Vitality skills (also the Resurrection gives a couple stat increases) will increase the party within range of said mage.

There is also debuffs. Like Thorn Root, Break Armor, and Shattering scream are debuffs, and only debuffs. They decrease certain stats of your enemy. Although, most all of your attacks have a debuff of some sort.

I don't really know how to describe grinding.

There isn't necessarily a way to "level better" it's just a matter of how much you play. Unless you mean like to level quicker then I would suggest purchasing platinum and buying elixirs or purchasing gold elixirs.

So far it hasn't been too bad for me in Humania. I've learned that those totems you break (the ones that give you green shields) are very helpful at dodging enemies attacks. Could possibly be considered crucial to survival if you don't use them or have a good party to back you up. I've also about quadrupled my death per kill ratio though. :p
Thanks, I will take that into consideration..