PDA

View Full Version : Red holo sheild and bigger luck?

thedream
08-02-2012, 06:37 AM
I was wondering if bigger luck has made a appearance on deal of the day? I know big luck made a reappearance after march for more then it was during the Saint Patrick's Day event so it just made me think why hasn't bigger luck made appearance. Also I haven't seen the red holo sheild on for awhile does anybody know if it will also make another appearance soon?

ZHEOTARE
08-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Bigger luck replaced big luck as the St. Patty day item. I don't think bigger luck will show again until around St. Patty Day 2013. As for the crimson holoshield, I don't know why they don't offer that more. It was one of the best looking vanities IMO

Cahaun
08-02-2012, 08:23 AM
I don't think the holo shields will ever show again as they are Star Legend stuff and it was when Star Legends was coming out. Right now, Arcane Legends is coming out so I'd think an exclusive AL item is coming soon.

RedRyder
08-02-2012, 08:42 AM
I don't think the holo shields will ever show again as they are Star Legend stuff and it was when Star Legends was coming out. Right now, Arcane Legends is coming out so I'd think an exclusive AL item is coming soon.

The AL item is already out lol.

Cahaun
08-02-2012, 08:45 AM

The AL item is already out lol.
I meant it as in a DotD varient :p

White Holo-Shield ---> Red Holo-Shield

RedRyder
08-02-2012, 08:46 AM

Gotcha, but it might not happen in AL's case. It never happened with the DL shield.

Cahaun
08-02-2012, 09:09 AM

Gotcha, but it might not happen in AL's case. It never happened with the DL shield.
True, but then again, fangs came out also but they are still in Star Legends.

Hmmm

You got me >_<

ZHEOTARE
08-02-2012, 11:12 AM
The red holo shield was their answer to those who couldn't get the white. I think the white was Apple exclusive for the people who reserved their name for SL.

Hardcoure
08-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I love my Holoshield and wouldn't mind having a few more, maybe of a different color... but not at the expense that they bring back that vanity. It's not as exclusive as some items but I like that I don't see many in game. Feel almost special in a way.

topskillz
08-02-2012, 05:06 PM
I hope red Holo shield could show up again I'd love that

thedream
08-02-2012, 05:20 PM
I love my Holoshield and wouldn't mind having a few more, maybe of a different color... but not at the expense that they bring back that vanity. It's not as exclusive as some items but I like that I don't see many in game. Feel almost special in a way.Understandable but what I'm saying is they have brought it back before in the deal of the day and it has made a reapperance. So I was wondering when it was going to again.

Cahaun
08-02-2012, 05:20 PM
The red holo shield was their answer to those who couldn't get the white. I think the white was Apple exclusive for the people who reserved their name for SL.
It wasn't an Apple special because it's for anyone who reserved their names. Even though I have the white, I got the red.

ZHEOTARE
08-02-2012, 09:07 PM
It wasn't an Apple special because it's for anyone who reserved their names. Even though I have the white, I got the red.

Ah ok. Im on Android and never reserved my name for SL.