PDA

View Full Version : Kirei is back!!!!

Kirei
08-27-2010, 06:18 PM
hey y'all, I'm back from vacation and can't wait to try all this new cool stuff. I am hoping to see you all soon, I'm still kinda tierd so I won't be on right away :p . Anyways, exited to hang with all the oldies and meet some newbies.
Kirei

Royce
08-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Welcome back man :)
Where did you go on vacation?

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 07:08 PM
kirei....kingdom hearts fan? either way, no clue who you are, but welcome back.

Royce
08-27-2010, 07:30 PM
kirei....kingdom hearts fan? either way, no clue who you are, but welcome back.

So much turnover here on the forums. Kirei is a legendary PL paladin :D the first pally I think I ever saw in Fnord (another realm like Alterra that is now closed).

Kurlz
08-27-2010, 08:09 PM
So much turnover here on the forums. Kirei is a legendary PL paladin :D the first pally I think I ever saw in Fnord (another realm like Alterra that is now closed).

i see. off toipc but somehow i just wound up on my own profile? apparently ive been a forum member for exactly one month today, and my average is like 6.7 posts a day...lol...kinda random

tjornan
08-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Hey. I hope you learn to hate the mynas generation like we all do...... or were you a hater before?

Kurlz
08-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Hey. I hope you learn to hate the mynas generation like we all do...... or were you a hater before?

lmao...i dont HATE the mynas gen. i find them hilarious..."rez.........rez......d****t rez me now noob!!!" me:"IM A WARRIOR! I CANT REZ!!!" Mynas noob: "wow you suck at this game. you fail at life!" me (dead now): HEY TURKEY! REZ ME!"

Kingofhurtz
08-29-2010, 12:03 AM
lmao...i dont HATE the mynas gen. i find them hilarious..."rez.........rez......d****t rez me now noob!!!" me:"IM A WARRIOR! I CANT REZ!!!" Mynas noob: "wow you suck at this game. you fail at life!" me (dead now): HEY TURKEY! REZ ME!"

Ughh I'm with ya...*Rolls Eyes at Mynas Gennnnn*

icantgetkills
08-29-2010, 06:47 AM
<3 u Kirei I remember you from fnord there was like 10 people on and me and u ran swamps haha

vulgarstrike
08-29-2010, 09:06 AM
welcome back kirei, you japanese beautiful name chatting fnordic noob.