PDA

View Full Version : Maps design suggestion

Hriv
08-21-2022, 12:47 PM
I'm not sure if this has been discussed in the past and if it is something that is possible. I'd like to suggest some verticality in future map designs. As far as I know all the maps have flat designs. Also I'd like to see some mechanics added to them like having to complete some sort of puzzle or kill some enemies in certain amount of time in order to unlock the gates or poisonus traps like in the latest Zodias maps.

Adek Nakal
08-21-2022, 11:56 PM
also no to bomb bot its just ruin the map people are less intesterested to play the map bc of suicide mob that 1 shot you.

Immortal_Blood
08-22-2022, 06:52 AM
kraag tower style yeah that map is awesome. love that map. farming arcane chest there often now ha ha

QuaseT
08-22-2022, 08:06 AM
Kind of like the tower of madroom map in dead city?

Hriv
08-22-2022, 08:27 AM
I am also against one shot mechanics. I'd rather have some dot effect such as poison or bleed effects traps. Even if the Tower of Madroom have some stairs the design is still flat. What I mean about verticality is the posibilty to climb some stairs for real or have some floating elements that can lift you up to a certain point or bring you down.

Immortal_Blood
08-22-2022, 04:12 PM
I am also against one shot mechanics. I'd rather have some dot effect such as poison or bleed effects traps. Even if the Tower of Madroom have some stairs the design is still flat. What I mean about verticality is the posibilty to climb some stairs for real or have some floating elements that can lift you up to a certain point or bring you down.

ah. might run into some problems in that case lol

Oakmaiden
08-23-2022, 06:40 AM
Are you requesting... content? Would love some but devs are too busy with nonsense aps and quality of life.. nice thought though.