PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Sale, Secret Hive Queen Room and Sci-Fi pack now in Star Legends

Samhayne
08-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Star Legends has been Updated!

Platinum is on sale!

New Hive Secret Chamber & Baby Queen Pet

Analysis reports show a new secret depth in The Hive that contains elite enemies. If you are lucky, you may stumble upon this new area after clearing The Hive! If you defeat the secret depths, you will get a chance to buy the new Baby Queen Pet!

Sci-Fi Pack

The Sci Fi Item Pack is now available for sale in the store. There are 3 new vanities and a new weapon.

Kiith
08-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Why plat I did the hive level and it says you earned it and it cost 120 plat? If we earned it it should be free and im not the only one who feels like this.

Zolum
08-02-2012, 06:24 PM
You earned the right to access buying it. It's not on platinum store. That's my opinion.

Zaonabiuibil
08-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Star Legends has been Updated!

Platinum is on sale!

New Hive Secret Chamber & Baby Queen Pet

Analysis reports show a new secret depth in The Hive that contains elite enemies. If you are lucky, you may stumble upon this new area after clearing The Hive! If you defeat the secret depths, you will get a chance to buy the new Baby Queen Pet!

Sci-Fi Pack

The Sci Fi Item Pack is now available for sale in the store. There are 3 new vanities and a new weapon.

Cool, I got the gun and face

Dahitman
08-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Got my pet but come on, +5 Health & +5 Mana is awful for 120 plat. Gotta adjust those stats a little.

*Zero*
08-02-2012, 07:46 PM
More vanities?......kewl.

Xaphan Fox
08-02-2012, 07:47 PM
120 plat for a mere 5hp/mp is robbery=P
Ill stick to my 2% crit pet that didnt cost plat

Aracnus
08-02-2012, 08:46 PM
I have 905 plat coming my way tomorrow :P

All of those new vans will be mine! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :devilish:

Cahaun
08-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Got my pet but come on, +5 Health & +5 Mana is awful for 120 plat. Gotta adjust those stats a little.
It's a vanity. What did you expect? The RIVET was 500 platinum with no stats so be thankful at what you have. :p

Chainriper
08-02-2012, 09:48 PM
We should also have the option to buy it with credits :D

Jugernugetx
08-02-2012, 10:28 PM
I find it hard to collect credits :/

kiffnshey
08-02-2012, 11:06 PM
Why plat I did the hive level and it says you earned it and it cost 120 plat? If we earned it it should be free and im not the only one who feels like this.
Yes i feel same like kiith too it shall be free or drop new gun or vanity like amor sheild

kiffnshey
08-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Yes need adjusted more :single_eye:

kiffnshey
08-02-2012, 11:24 PM
We should also have the option to buy it with credits :D
Totally agree if sts make can buy with cerdit :05.18-flustered:

KillaSkillz
08-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Only 3 new vanities and a pet? Thats funny, because I wanted the rover and I couldn't help but notice different faces on the alien head an there are a couple different numbers (the two that I got are mark VII and mark XV) how many variations are there?

Also there are different color dont panic towels, again how many variations?

And then the pistols, how many variations? I got a epic and a rare one there are at least two.

This sounds like there is a 1 in 4 chance to get the rover, however with variations, it could be as high or higher as a 1 in 30 chance (not counting doubles), at 50 plat for 2 draws at the item pool.

This 3 new vanites and a gun is very misleading when I think about it.
Can this be clarified please?

Seiyen
08-03-2012, 01:03 AM
I got the rover on first try! N am loving it :-*

sabermage
08-03-2012, 06:06 AM
I bought 4 packs since i had a lot of platinum left and never play SL anymore and did not get a Rover.

Dahitman
08-03-2012, 06:27 AM
It's a vanity. What did you expect? The RIVET was 500 platinum with no stats so be thankful at what you have. :p

Wait.. the Yaniz and Zevon are similar vanities and they have stat bonuses so "What did I expect" is for the Baby Queen to have a decent one. I mean really...lol +5 Health and +5 Mana is like leaving a 10 cent tip for a waiter after dinner. I would rather have not gotten a tip errrr I mean bonus.

HunterSLAYER
08-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Wait.. the Yaniz and Zevon are similar vanities and they have stat bonuses so "What did I expect" is for the Baby Queen to have a decent one. I mean really...lol +5 Health and +5 Mana is like leaving a 10 cent tip for a waiter after dinner. I would rather have not gotten a tip errrr I mean bonus.

It should be the other way round:
+5% crit, +5% dodge.
That's what i deem worth 120 plat Lol

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Dahitman
08-03-2012, 07:31 AM
It should be the other way round:
+5% crit, +5% dodge.
That's what i deem worth 120 plat Lol

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Yes that would be a nice adjustment

Battlegrinder
08-03-2012, 08:16 AM
I would agree the pet needs something more. Funny how adding two pets with stats makes everyone want all pets to have stats now.
Also, anyone know what the gun is based off of? I can't figure it out, though my best guess was Firefly.

KillaSkillz
08-03-2012, 08:47 AM
I agree, the other two pets are plus 2s. The queen should be the baddest with a plus 5 or two. But not health or mana, that's what I buy 1000 stims each a week for. A plus 5 there is unnoticeable.

Dahitman
08-04-2012, 06:48 PM
If they give the pet plus 5% crit or damage or something like that non plat buyers will complain that you all have an unfair advantage in PVP, just like all of you people are complaining right now. For christ's sake just be happy you got NEW content after 8 months of waiting. I know I am :)

thx devs

Forums are for feedback.. If you have a probably with reading constructive comments and suggestions then don't log on to the forum. I'm sure devs are always happy to here feedback. I mean it's there game. They have two goals. Make money and make a game enjoyable for its customer's. So how do you make even more money.. make they game even more enjoyable for its customers.

Oh and - "For christ's sake just be happy you got NEW content after 8 months of waiting. I know I am" means you are suggesting that customer's just settle for whatever they get. That wouldn't be smart as the video gaming industry is highly competitive. People won't settle they will move on.

Lowlyspy
08-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Imo, no pets should have stats, not even the dropped ones.

Dahitman
08-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Any veteran player will tell you the devs don't care about any one or even a few individuals "feedback" sure they read it and take it into account for the future BUT whining about a pets stats isn't feedback; it's whining. SL is a settle for what you get game ( ex. recolored vanity items) people have been giving feedback on that since the dawn of pocket legends and they haven't stopped releasing re-colored vanity items so what makes you think they will change this pets stats, I feel like I am telling a small child santa claus isn't real. Sorry to break it to you but your expectations are way too high. We are all replacable if you're not going to settle than you had better move on.

Have you read any other posts that devs have responded to? (Guess not) This is the 21st century. Everything is about social media. Normally I would go to other post, copy paste there links into my response and show you facts. But for what? Waste of my time. I have stated my opinion and that's all it is. You have stated yours. End of story. BTW been playing since SL beta so it doesn't get more vet than that. P.S. Santa Claus is real!

Dahitman
08-05-2012, 09:29 AM
You have no facts otherwise you would have presented them. SL beta does not make you a vet you can talk to me about the game when you are a PL founder who's been playing sts games for nearly 3 years... oh wait that's never going to happen :)

AND BY THE WAY MR.VET

shouldn't you know about the suggestions and feedback forums?

Post your "feedback" there.

LOL.. I'm a PL founder also. I'll show you my purple helmet if you show me yours. Can I be a Vet know? Alright this is my last post. P.S Santa Claus is real!!

Exion
08-06-2012, 01:56 PM
How about you 2 kids fight it out in pm and don't litter this thread with your personal e-peen contest..

SkillFullGamer
08-07-2012, 10:58 PM
When I was gonna buy the baby queen and I sawvit costed like 120 plat I was lik t(-_-t) yeah....nigh....lol