PDA

View Full Version : A very important fix (that should have been fixed years ago)

Synergia
08-21-2022, 06:23 PM
two words -
Shadow. Piercer.
watch the video I added

This skill is never ever going for the correct target.
Whenever I use that skill since I started playing in 2013, always targets wrong targets.
No matter what face you are looking, no matter how close you are to your target it will always go for the wrong one.

@Devs Test it yourselves, go to normal Rahabkor (or anyt boss map with Boss + Mobs) and I bet you will not be able to hit rahabkor even one single time with that skill when mobs starting to spawn.
even if you are right in his face it will always target mobs that are far away look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FGoBgetd6w&ab_channel=ALSynergia

Didn't manage to land a single hit with that skill on Rahabkor yet with all of my hundreds of times killing him but I am not giving up

championboost
08-21-2022, 06:39 PM
not just shadow piercer
at rahbakor it is marianos that when u proc its impossible for ur shots to go at raba even if u stand inside him and look up- always go at mobs

Pars
08-21-2022, 06:41 PM
Yea it doesnt works in pvp tho, must have been fixed years ago..

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

kulldeepboro
08-21-2022, 07:30 PM
This exact problem is what i been saying all this time .

even if am literally hugging raha boss and charge attack my hyerpos ,its automatically goes to mob behind me .

its like mobs have the highest priority lol

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Adek Nakal
08-21-2022, 09:13 PM
i think the boss immune from being target locked haha

worshipped
08-22-2022, 11:26 PM
They should create additional settings so that skills/ attacks prioritize targets

eg:
prioritize target with low hp
prioritize target with low hp%
Prioritize boss
Prioritize mobs

In pvp maybe add something like prioritize mage/rog/war

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greazemk
08-23-2022, 08:19 AM
They should create additional settings so that skills/ attacks prioritize targets

eg:
prioritize target with low hp
prioritize target with low hp%
Prioritize boss
Prioritize mobs

In pvp maybe add something like prioritize mage/rog/war

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea but adding it in PvP a very big NO NO. having a tank in your team will become pointless.