PDA

View Full Version : Hyperos Dodge Debuff

Kaziscate
08-22-2022, 12:17 PM
In addition to the armor and speed debuff that Hyperos applies, I feel that Hyperos should also debuff dodge chance. Hyperos is one of the more difficult weapons to use and it is a bit annoying when you try to get pressure crush, but an enemy dodges your charged attack.

Immortal_Blood
08-23-2022, 04:05 AM
In addition to the armor and speed debuff that Hyperos applies, I feel that Hyperos should also debuff dodge chance. Hyperos is one of the more difficult weapons to use and it is a bit annoying when you try to get pressure crush, but an enemy dodges your charged attack.

Nice suggestion.

Try garlic passive, it is OP for zodias right now in terms of dps and debuff to dodge..

intruders
08-23-2022, 03:33 PM
Inability to target an enemy while moving is even worse than this.

Observing
08-23-2022, 07:34 PM
The weapon is trash, hope they never make something like it again.

Tekila
08-24-2022, 01:46 AM
The weapon is trash, hope they never make something like it again.

I don’t agree with that.
The way the weappon is would be okey if we had some possibilities to aim our normal attacks and skills in order to make a more skill based gameplay where you have to really aim and not using auto aim hoping for the best (hitting a target first then the hardiest hitting the target you want to hit).
The thing is that with hyperos it is even harder because it is a ranged weapon so for a fully effectiveness (in order to take the less dmg possible) you want to keep your distance with your target nevertheless because it is all about auto aiming you won’t be abble to select your target. That is why tho most of the time in a boss fight you will attack the mob behind you instead of the boss but you also have the option to stick to your target like it is a melee weapon, that removes all odds and meaning of having a gun. (That also increases your chances to die)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk