PDA

View Full Version : PVE kills in Elite zones

dangibg
08-23-2022, 08:05 PM
1k elite boss aps is the biggest waste of time there is in this game, literally not getting anything for spending hours and hours grinding that, 10k elite mob not even relevant ap when u complete it but u need to run the map 800 more times to kill bosses.

Let us get pve from there at least so there is some point in wasting tens of hours killing bosses that drop no gold nor loot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
08-24-2022, 12:28 AM
i agree. it is considered a waste of time to me.

Let us get pve from there
idk about that.

how about pets? new pets. one new pet [not egg] coordinated to the zone for completing the aps.

[tindirin] - fire golem
[mausoleum] - skeleton

etc

Xuds
08-24-2022, 01:05 AM
No, unless everyone that did these already get the pve added to their profile

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Hriv
08-24-2022, 01:23 AM
In first of all you get gold and loot from Elite Zodias maps. I personally make 60-70k gold per run with 530% gl bonus. Secondy you get pve kills but only for the mobs you kill yourself (you do the last hit). The two achievements rewards you with a cool looking Vanity Set. I don't really understand your complaining since you can cosider the entire gaming experience "a waste of time" by your logic. I would count the minibosses as bosses kills though if I were to make a relevant suggestion as 1000 bosses seems too much indeed. I personally completed 10k achievement and I am at 280 elite bosses. I think adding mini bosses in equation will balance the time spent and you ll be able to complete the challenge in time. Once new content will be released it will be pretty hard to find people to run Elite Zodias maps.

QuaseT
08-24-2022, 01:41 AM
In first of all you get gold and loot from Elite Zodias maps. I personally make 60-70k gold per run with 530% gl bonus. Secondy you get pve kills but only for the mobs you kill yourself (you do the last hit). The two achievements rewards you with a cool looking Vanity Set. I don't really understand your complaining since you can cosider the entire gaming experience "a waste of time" by your logic. I would count the minibosses as bosses kills though if I were to make a relevant suggestion as 1000 bosses seems too much indeed. I personally completed 10k achievement and I am at 280 elite bosses. I think adding mini bosses in equation will balance the time spent and you ll be able to complete the challenge in time. Once new content will be released it will be pretty hard to find people to run Elite Zodias maps.I think he is talking about all 1k boss aps but elite zodias since that already gives kills.

nathan2693
08-24-2022, 02:14 AM
You can't just have everything in one go. That's how it is. If you wanna accomplish something, sometimes you have to give up/or drop something to gain a new thing. The time that you're putting on killing elite bosses gives you an additional points to your total achievement points. And once you gathered enough achievement points then, you'll be in leaderboards. Congrats...

Its just like the way you responded to someone's thread suggestions to give rewards to those big time platinum buyers but you're disagreeing on it. They cannot spend a lot of time in game because of work. Still, they love this game but they don't have time to play that's why they use their real life money to have some gold to catch up. Also, remember we are playing an online game, not an offline game. The developers needs some money as well so that they'll be motivated to do so well on the upcoming updates and events and also to keep this game alive for a very long time.

You want pve kills? then farm some pve kills, but you have to drop farming gold for the meantime
You want to be on leaderboards? then you have to put some effort on these aps to see your name be listed on it

In short, its give and take and not "take" and "take"
Peace

dangibg
08-24-2022, 05:45 AM
The point of this addition is to encourage new players to do ridiculous aps such as “run every elite zone 1000 times” , OGs did these aps when it was profitable to farm lower lvl elite maps, i dont ask for profit now, only want pve :)

Kelyx
08-24-2022, 06:31 AM
The point of this addition is to encourage new players to do ridiculous aps such as “run every elite zone 1000 times” , OGs did these aps when it was profitable to farm lower lvl elite maps, i dont ask for profit now, only want pve :)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThen run events, zodias or hauntlet. Most of the players got their pve cause they spent time running hauntlet and events.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

caabarader
08-24-2022, 06:38 AM
Guess everyone who is on lb gonna disagree like me, since we already completed those.
Tho i would also like to have pve kills counted while i ran those elite maps, ppl who have done wouldn't like devs to bring it just after they done.
It's like this and will always be like this.

nathan2693
08-24-2022, 06:39 AM
i already said everything above. the only thing that i can see here is that you're putting a highlight on what we call "self gain"

You just want everything in one go but your reasoning is invalid. Pve is what you want? then start farming them.

Peace

nathan2693
08-24-2022, 06:56 AM
Also, if you're already done with these aps. You won't consider posting this in the first place. "I only want Pve" thats what you said. No need to add this to suggestion if you know where to farm Pve kills already then go to that map and give respect to those hardworking players that are working hard on their pve by sacrificing their time on farming elite sunken just to gain more kills

dangibg
08-24-2022, 08:20 AM
Also, if you're already done with these aps. You won't consider posting this in the first place. "I only want Pve" thats what you said. No need to add this to suggestion if you know where to farm Pve kills already then go to that map and give respect to those hardworking players that are working hard on their pve by sacrificing their time on farming elite sunken just to gain more kills

You are so very clueless about the whole idea and i assume the game itself and im not explaining anymore, id appreciate if you stop commenting under my posts ty :)

nathan2693
08-24-2022, 08:29 AM
And i would appreciate you on stopping to push this suggestion of yours. I've already seen this type of suggestion many times. You're just trying to make excuses. New players won't give time on doing these aps for the meantime since they need gold for now. Thats why elite sunken fleet is flooded with players cuz what they want in there is gold.

nathan2693
08-24-2022, 08:31 AM
What else are you going to say? Just go work with that Pve of yours I'd say.

Nocturnus
08-24-2022, 09:55 AM
Special for bots!
Level 81 botting on elite blackening, elite ydra, elite kraken, etc. to have hundreds of millions of pve.
Having pve will make less sense even if you see a guy with 50m pve.
It's already pretty easy to get pve on some maps. And currently there are about 10 maps where you can farm pve, between easy and difficult.
On the other hand the aps should be somewhat harsh, just looking for an excuse to ease their aps, and make the game more boring and unchallenging.

Ploid
08-25-2022, 11:02 AM
Most of the lb players are selfish.

Even after hitting lb myself, I still believe that m6 aps should be easier to do. You shouldn't need a full party with everyone having a holder to efficiently finish the aps.

They all called me lazy back then when I brought this up. But even after hitting overall lb, I still feel the same way.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Repent
08-25-2022, 06:20 PM
1k Aps barely give points don't do it waste of time just buy 150 hero pets and you'll get more APs bud.

Immortal_Blood
08-25-2022, 08:26 PM
i think the original poster just wants something more from grinding aps. not necessarily pve kills, that could've been just an idea to make it more bearable.

figuring out an idea which will not annoy those who did the aps before an update to completing them.. may be hard.

thats why i suggested the pets [not trash pets], and ofc those who already have those aps should be rewarded with them upon login.

but this idea could work with just about anything. titles + vanities are subjective, not everyone is going to like it..

something tradable with value, or something useful is most appropriate, though these items are subject to cause market disruption and not just to the item itself but also items relating to it...

so choosing the right thing might be a challenge too.

Nocturnus
08-26-2022, 06:53 AM
Most of the lb players are selfish.

Even after hitting lb myself, I still believe that m6 aps should be easier to do. You shouldn't need a full party with everyone having a holder to efficiently finish the aps.

They all called me lazy back then when I brought this up. But even after hitting overall lb, I still feel the same way.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

I remind you that the Lb are competitions, not charity contests.
If people don't "help" others it may be because they work on their own apps or don't have time, there could be any number of reasons.
I bet if you ask them they will tell you.
And also, in general, the Lb players concentrate on their objectives instead of coming to the forums to cry to have them removed, because they are "difficult" for them.
Although there are hundreds of characters that already have that aps and a few others that do it in their respective sessions.
Yours sounds more like a whim, "leave everything you do and help me."