View Full Version : A NooB Question ...

Lazarethius
08-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Ok, this may be a Noob question but I'm a Lvl 17 Archer and my Noob question is how do you aim at the knights with no weapon that wander the castle levels ? *See pic below* I can't seem to aim at him to auto shoot or attack it. I'm playing via Google Chrome so the screen is shrunken by the browser window. I haven't played this very long so I don't really know all the keyboard controls. But any help on how to aim/attack these weaponless knights would be appreciated cuz they're annoying at times.

LwMark
08-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Click on him? To target him

FluffNStuff
08-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Are you in a town?

JaytB
08-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Copied from Dugantale's guide...

----

What are the controls for chrome?

W = move forward
A = move left
S = move back
D = move right
Q = left turn
E = right turn
Spacebar to auto attack
r = switch bank of abilities
i = inventory
c = avatar
[ = health potion
] = mana potion
m = minimap.
1 = skill in spot one
2 = skill in spot two
3 = skill in spot three
4 = skill in spot four
5 = skill in spot five
6 = skill in spot six
7 = skill in spot seven
8 = skill in spot eight
9 = skill in spot nine
0 = skill in spot ten
- = skill in spot eleven
= = skill in spot twelve

To type is ENTER key then it will pull up the message box and you will type your message.
7403[/QUOTE]

---

Have fun :)

Hardcoure
08-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi Lazarethius and welcome to Pocket Legends and the forums! :welcoming:

I don't personally play on Google Chrome because it's just difficult for me. You can visit this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43856-How-to-play-Pocket-Legends-on-the-Chrome-Browser) for Google Chrome controls.

...Spacebar to auto attack...

Here's the quote on attacking. It's the best I could do since I'm not too knowledgeable myself about PL Chrome things.

Are you in a town?

...question is how do you aim at the knights with no weapon that wander the castle levels ? *See pic below* I can't seem to aim at him to auto shoot or attack it.

Pretty sure he/she meant in the actual dungeons?

Edit: Looks like I took too long trying to add the quotes and the link. Nice job Jay lol.

Lazarethius
08-03-2012, 01:30 AM
:o Thanxs for all your help. I'll try using the spacebar.