PDA

View Full Version : Goldloot farm

SakuraMiyawaki
08-24-2022, 09:12 AM
Why does goldloot prices for war is rising up?
im just curious

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-24-2022, 09:16 AM
1bil gold aps. Christmas is when gl will be cheap.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Msrobinsonal
08-24-2022, 02:07 PM
And warrior is the best class in game right now so alot of people switch from mage/rog to be warrior.

Encryptions
08-24-2022, 02:33 PM
And warrior is the best class in game right now so alot of people switch from mage/rog to be warrior.

Wow, not sure why people complain about rog gear being the most expensive and why people will switch from a class that can stack up to 1mil damage to a class that can only kill bosses fast which you really can't do when you switch to gl set.

Msrobinsonal
08-24-2022, 10:36 PM
Wow, not sure why people complain about rog gear being the most expensive and why people will switch from a class that can stack up to 1mil damage to a class that can only kill bosses fast which you really can't do when you switch to gl set.

The question was about gold loot for warrior, which i take to mean helm/armor/wep. No need to upload bugged stats or one of your solo elite boss no one farms videos.

Encryptions
08-24-2022, 11:17 PM
The question was about gold loot for warrior, which i take to mean helm/armor/wep. No need to upload bugged stats or one of your solo elite boss no one farms videos.

Stats is a joke, but realistically you don't want to be a warrior using gold loot because you are expected to kill the boss. Meaning if you switch from nept to your gl set then killing the boss takes a lot longer. It sucks.

totot11
08-24-2022, 11:54 PM
Stats is a joke, but realistically you don't want to be a warrior using gold loot because you are expected to kill the boss. Meaning if you switch from nept to your gl set then killing the boss takes a lot longer. It sucks.Lmaoo, If I were the warrior why would I change to gl set if the boss has still a lot of hp? Ofc it will take long to kill the boss if it's still has high hp

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-24-2022, 11:59 PM
Lmaoo, If I were the warrior why would I change to gl set if the boss has still a lot of hp? Ofc it will take long to kill the boss if it's still has high hp

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Mans not understanding what I mean.
Boss has 100% hp ok. I swipe neptaris with ulti, 1 swipe is 20% hp, I swipe 4x its got 20% hp left and everyone in your team has gl on. Kind of forced to use a high gl neptaris which is ultra rare to come by.
Don't be mad at the class, be mad at the balance. 1 class can destroy bosses if he decides not to use gl saving everyone 15-25 seconds of time.

snakeeyes
08-25-2022, 06:18 AM
some warior have mythic gl set+ring pend and artifact gl can melt the boss solo ultimate + proc 80%-90% at first hit then 20%-10% last.

Encryptions
08-25-2022, 10:18 AM
some warior have mythic gl set+ring pend and artifact gl can melt the boss solo ultimate + proc 80%-90% at first hit then 20%-10% last.

Thats if you go the extra mile and spend an extra 100-300 mil on that stuff which no one wants to do.

Necl
08-25-2022, 01:53 PM
Ppl is crazy but when new items release it will be come cheaper

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
08-25-2022, 08:40 PM
Stats is a joke, but realistically you don't want to be a warrior using gold loot because you are expected to kill the boss. Meaning if you switch from nept to your gl set then killing the boss takes a lot longer. It sucks.

it is challenging to time it correctly.. i sold my chasmal so i can do it better. [i know that probably doesnt make sense but yeah lol].

answer to op: 1800 str warrior can one shot 6 or so mobs with one proc, then eliminate the boss in 1- 3 hits too. 1800dex/int rogue and mage cant do both of those. lol