PDA

View Full Version : Deal Of Day Timer? .-.

NotYoCookiez
08-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Hmm this isn't the first time it's happend but usually around the end of day like 6-8pm for me the deal of day item would say 4hours left. But however when I check back around 30mins later it's a new item lol.

I'm guess this has to do with my timezone (EST). Does this happen to everyone else?

Marrypoppins
08-02-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm pst and it NEVER changes when it should. Always have to guess when it'll expire.. Bout time this is pointed out! :)

BoomBox
08-02-2012, 08:52 PM
I've been watching this aswel and it usually rests for me when my timer reads 7-8 hours left can't remember which one. But that's when the item will be new and the timer will continue on till it hits that time again. Least that's how I've been noticing. Hope this can help! Im also on pacific coast! Oregon.

Ixillicus
08-02-2012, 09:06 PM
The timer is off. I have also encountered an issue where the deal of the day is listed and when I try to buy it, it says its not available today. About an hour later it has a new DOTD. Happened to me yesterday/day before when thrashers were on DOTD

Jcyee
08-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Yea its a set timer. Im on pacific coast. Always changes at 5pm. I assume its different in other time zones

nmyxspaceship
08-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Yes the timer is set to reset for a certain time zone.