PDA

View Full Version : Guild join req

Undershooting
08-25-2022, 11:20 AM
A feature where gm/officers can set req and players can request to join?

Only players that meet the guild requirement can request to join

And the request is pending until one of the gm/officers accept it

Also add, a feature where gm can open the guild to anyone who meets the req can automatically join the guild.

Xuds
08-25-2022, 11:26 AM
Clash of clans tech

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

pfizer
08-26-2022, 03:47 AM
-1 this will be incovenient when alts want to join and no officer/master is online. The new players should not prejudiced by strict pve/aps requirements, the guilds should be the instrument to help this players grow! 2cents...

Ploid
08-26-2022, 05:21 AM
-1 this will be incovenient when alts want to join and no officer/master is online. The new players should not prejudiced by strict pve/aps requirements, the guilds should be the instrument to help this players grow! 2cents...New players should join guilds catered towards new players. I am sure these guilds would have barely any requirements if this system were to be implemented.

New players should not be looking to join the top guilds because the content they play is out of their reach. Also, they need to maintain their ranking.

The top guilds are usually for veteran players hence the PvE requirement is validated. Someone with high PvE kills would have high chance of being fully geared. I know PvE kills can be farmed, but this is generally true.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk