PDA

View Full Version : Rage of Bahamut

saool
08-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Any of you play this game? If you don't know what it is, it's a trading card game. I got it like yesterday lol and I have a referral code you use before you finish the tutorial. It gives me rupees and a card and you get the same 100k rupees and a rare card to start you off. Here it is use it and check it out: eri29903 :)

Edit: make sure you register your device! :D

Garvhoz
08-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Yeah i play it too im like lv30 something. My name is still Garvhoz, but i got the max amount of fellows. Join my order, it can always have more members

saool
08-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Yeah i play it too im like lv30 something. My name is still Garvhoz, but i got the max amount of fellows. Join my order, it can always have more members

Cool! My ign: Saooll
Two L's cause someone took the other I checked but only I was there lol I'll leave my order and join yours send me your orders name :D

Phoenixking
08-02-2012, 11:17 PM
I wanna play as well :D downloading app now, it looks cool O,o

Jblazer
08-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Ugh I really don't like it lol.

Garvhoz
08-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Order's name is "gorunds legacy" its pretty small but already got a wall up for the next holy war.

Also to all people that are new enter saool's code or mine : lrb56605 it doesn't matter but you have to choose or the game will be harder for you if you dont enter a code

saool
08-03-2012, 02:24 AM
Order's name is "gorunds legacy" its pretty small but already got a wall up for the next holy war.

Also to all people that are new enter saool's code or mine : lrb56605 it doesn't matter but you have to choose or the game will be harder for you if you dont enter a code

Yup enter either one. It's tough of you don't get a rare and 100k rupees from the start. It'll help you lvl and give you a better fighting chance.