PDA

View Full Version : Aliss' Signature Design Shop!

SkillFullGamer
08-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Hello :) I'm now going to be making Signatures! After playing around and making one, I really enjoyed doing it and am now going to offer my services to community :)! I'm not gonna claim to be professional like others, in fact I'm very much amateur.Lol! but I will do my best to bring satisfaction in my work ! I'm going to be charging 5k Credits from Star Legends, you can tip ;) ,each Signature, regardless of what I do. If a player from Pocket Legends or Dark Legends makes a request, I will see if we can make some sort of arangement, and I will try to make you one.But Stat Legend Players will be given priority in Signature Creation . I can make signatures, banners, avatar icon, and more :)!If you would like a signature simply include the following in a Post below:

*What you would like?
*Colors
*Characters
*Names, Guilds, etc...
*Character IGN ill shoot you a Friend Request!
*Or just ask for a Random Masterpiece made by me :D?

And I will do my best to have your signature order completed Asap! I will post it in this and send you a P.M. of its completion.
I've included some examples of my work below! And if it doesn't have a Name on it, its still up for grabs ;)! So just let me know you want it, and ill customize it for you ;D! If a customer does not wish to have their design displayed, simply shoot me P.M. and ill remove it asap .And if you liked what I did leave a Thanks in the box below :)!

HunterSLAYER
08-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi!

I would like a guilty crown themed signature just by using my forum name(remove the illegal characters/symbols)

IGN: Lordkira(sl)-Pls don't use this, tks.

SkillFullGamer
08-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Hi!

I would like a guilty crown themed signature just by using my forum name(remove the illegal characters/symbols)

IGN: Lordkira(sl)-Pls don't use this, tks.
I really hope you like it HunterSlayer :)!

akfury
08-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Very nice :) best of luck guildie

SkillFullGamer
08-03-2012, 04:20 AM
I hope you like it Cero :D!

HunterSLAYER
08-03-2012, 04:46 AM
I really hope you like it HunterSlayer :)!

O.O Luv it! Mt me in-game? So i can pass u those creds

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

SkillFullGamer
08-03-2012, 05:26 AM
I hope You Like the Signature I made you ReiRei <3!

Kenzor
08-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Something simple but stylish, modern looking. Preferably blue & orange with neon lights/swirls as background and "Kenzor" in the middle in a funky font lol.. Oh and "Vengeance" in the bottom corner. Thanks!

Kanozaki
08-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Nice stuff Aliss (:

SkillFullGamer
08-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Nice stuff Aliss (:

Thanks Kano :) Care for one?

Mitchturbo
08-03-2012, 02:05 PM
I love em!

SkillFullGamer
08-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Something simple but stylish, modern looking. Preferably blue & orange with neon lights/swirls as background and "Kenzor" in the middle in a funky font lol.. Oh and "Vengeance" in the bottom corner. Thanks!
Okay I Really hope you like your sig set haha!

SkillFullGamer
08-03-2012, 03:40 PM
I love em!

Thanks Mitch :D means alot!

SkillFullGamer
08-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Here you go Rawrimafish hope you like it!

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-04-2012, 02:20 AM
lol that looks a lot like my shop... ah oh well, nice sigs ^_^

effin amazing *_*

SkillFullGamer
08-04-2012, 02:53 AM

effin amazing *_*
Thats because I modeled my shop after your silly @_@, lol!
" Strange how the Shop title endded up halfway like yours...I didn't plan that...hahacomparef
But I'm glad you like my sigs:)! I'm still way amateur compared to you,kano,and Mitch haha!
But I'm working hard on getting better :)!

Mitchturbo
08-04-2012, 02:54 AM
With practice you'll always improve! Keep up the masterpieces!

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-04-2012, 03:17 AM
" Strange how the Shop title endded up halfway like yours...I didn't plan that...hahacomparef
But I'm glad you like my sigs:)! I'm still way amateur compared to you,kano,and Mitch haha!

haha I love itachi and ulquiorra... I still think their deaths were unfair. Anyways, *_* we'll make sure those sigs turn out killer. And most important of all, we'll put flowman's art to shame D:<
(jk :p)

1. Font choice, not too fancy, not too plain. Flow taught me that if you use font, make sure they're centered properly, and dont be afraid to use the stroke effect, to keep font from blending into the background (you can change the border size of the stroke effect, its basically an outline), you can always download more fonts, just google them, when u download, click the font files and they'll automatically install.

2. When making sigs, you gotta make em look professional, again Flowman (darn youuuuu flow) also taught me not to throw stuff together, and make sure they look organized. look at mitch's he makes sure the colors match, same way you'd choose your clothes.

3. Don't get too flashy. and when you stamp a sig with your insignia, dont make it too big. lol, be subtle with your art. Don't worry, I had to learn this stuff as well, I'm still an amateur myself, but it means a ton to me that my work is acknowledged to this extent, so I'll teach you all I know :)

seems flow did more for me than I thought, lol but trying to pass him is what makes me wanna improve

Kanozaki
08-04-2012, 08:37 AM
haha I love itachi and ulquiorra... I still think their deaths were unfair. Anyways, *_* we'll make sure those sigs turn out killer. And most important of all, we'll put flowman's art to shame D:<

1. Font choice, not too fancy, not too plain. Flow taught me that if you use font, make sure they're centered properly, and dont be afraid to use the stroke effect, to keep font from blending into the background (you can change the border size of the stroke effect, its basically an outline), you can always download more fonts, just google them, when u download, click the font files and they'll automatically install.

2. When making sigs, you gotta make em look professional, again Flowman (darn youuuuu flow) also taught me not to throw stuff together, and make sure they look organized. look at mitch's he makes sure the colors match, same way you'd choose your clothes.

3. Don't get too flashy. and when you stamp a sig with your insignia, dont make it too big. lol, be subtle with your art. Don't worry, I had to learn this stuff as well, I'm still an amateur myself, but it means a ton to me that my work is acknowledged to this extent, so I'll teach you all I know :)

seems flow did more for me than I thought, lol but trying to pass him is what makes me wanna improve

I've noticed a lot of improvement from u too (: keep up the good work mate . Flow Mitch and I all started off pretty bad , but the more sigs u make the better u get. I still have a lot to learn (: hopefully I can master this art

HunterSLAYER
08-04-2012, 08:40 AM
I've noticed a lot of improvement from u too (: keep up the good work mate . Flow Mitch and I all started off pretty bad , but the more sigs u make the better u get. I still have a lot to learn (: hopefully I can master this art

Uh......

You're pretty good already and i would have paid you for the sig u made for me if u asked :)
You've already mastered it, now you just need to get better Lol.

:)

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-04-2012, 08:51 AM

hahaha each signature is worth it, and having people motivate you only gets you pumped! the day Flow says my sigs are better than his would be the day I stop, because I know he'd never do that. hahahaha, you and mitch... I swear I have yet to get one over on you guys hahahaha

SkillFullGamer
08-04-2012, 03:13 PM

effin amazing *_*

SkillFullGamer
08-04-2012, 03:17 PM

Thanks for the tips aurinierro :) I work only to please and improve! And if I make something not to quality, I toss it and start over lolz :P

SkillFullGamer
08-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Hope you like it, and hope this is Dark enough for you cero lolz...

SkillFullGamer
08-04-2012, 06:03 PM
hahaha each signature is worth it, and having people motivate you only gets you pumped! the day Flow says my sigs are better than his would be the day I stop, because I know he'd never do that. hahahaha, you and mitch... I swear I have yet to get one over on you guys hahahaha
I had to hook you up Aaroniero :P Hope You Like It!

Flowman
08-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Flow Mitch and I all started off pretty bad

Pft...Speak for yourself :D. Bro I popped out of the womb with a laptop in my hand and Photoshop already downloaded.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-04-2012, 10:26 PM
I had to hook you up Aaroniero :P Hope You Like It!
I love how the use of the stroke around the font prevented it from blending into the sig itself xD thank youuuuu

Pft...Speak for yourself :D. Bro I popped out of the womb with a laptop in my hand and Photoshop already downloaded.
This is why i want to take him down >_< his ego is a snake that grows as it feeds...

Kanozaki
08-04-2012, 10:31 PM

:p lmao making sigs inside , gotta keep with the flow

iAmPain
08-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Aliss = 1 month from forum = Own's/Create's sigs for herself

Me = 5 month older than her = still don't have 1.

:o

SkillFullGamer
08-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Aliss = 1 month from forum = Own's/Create's sigs for herself

Me = 5 month older than her = still don't have 1.

:o

1. Why don't you let me make you One :) I'd love to !!
2. I'm just a nerdy girl from Texas.....making sigs, or playing sl keeps me sane!
3. Thanks aaurianiero for the kind words, I'm happy u like it! When I reD your name , the Sig is exactly wat I picture lolz , blonde prince :P
4. @Flowman- Ark should be having another Sig contest for Ark of moneyz soon :) "I saw we cut the head off the snake!!? Guys" ***Shouts at Crowd of every other Sig maker around**** lolz :p

SkillFullGamer
08-04-2012, 11:54 PM
:p lmao making sigs inside , gotta keep with the flow
Whoops!!! I'm blind @_@!!!
Nice new Sig kano ;)!
1. Question ?
" umm do you make your sigs in a 120x80 pixel format to be original and have more space upward to build your designs ? Or do u not now how to get the full 100x100?
een wondrring like crazy pfff :p.!

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-05-2012, 01:39 AM
If flow can correctly name the majority of the tools I used here, I will never contest him again. This is something i made for a client just now, I need feedback btw

Here is a trick that will make the signature freak you out.

Look at the signature for 15 seconds... then slowly tilt your head left... really slowly... the signature will appear to be slowly pulling out of the screen ^_^

SkillFullGamer
08-05-2012, 02:52 AM
If flow can correctly name the majority of the tools I used here, I will never contest him again. This is something i made for a client just now, I need feedback btw

Look at the signature for 15 seconds... then slowly tilt your head left... really slowly... the signature will appear to be slowly pulling out of the screen ^_^

Not working for me:/ but awesome job none the less!!

Kanozaki
08-05-2012, 05:00 AM

(: orange c4D + burnt /used a black , lowered opacity brush on the corners .you also have a smudge layer set on linear doge + bevel and emboss layer for the border

Kanozaki
08-05-2012, 05:12 AM
Whoops!!! I'm blind @_@!!!
Nice new Sig kano ;)!
1. Question ?
" umm do you make your sigs in a 120x80 pixel format to be original and have more space upward to build your designs ? Or do u not now how to get the full 100x100?
een wondrring like crazy pfff :p.!

Hmm size is preference I guess . I prefer my sigs at 450 x 150 because anything longer makes the sig look stretched out. IMO looks more like banner than a sig (: just my 2 cents . Stick with a size your comfy with

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Not working for me:/ but awesome job none the less!!

lol I guess it worked for me because I wear glasses... and was dizzy from lack of sleep :D

(: orange c4D + burnt /used a black , lowered opacity brush on the corners .you also have a smudge layer set on linear doge + bevel and emboss layer for the border

I swear you guys are a trip... It was a gradient I used. to get the black bar, It was orange and black, though the original vector was green... I probably should've told flow that too. hahaha but u were right about the color burn and emboss layer. ^_^ nice detection skills

Kanozaki
08-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Ah (: , as for tips your sigs look good , however start giving it a bit of depth. Grab you'd blur tool and blur out areas of your sig .for example the guy on the far right. Use dynamic blurring to make your sig more realistic. Another tip is start giving your sig more lighting.

Flowman
08-05-2012, 11:25 AM
4. @Flowman- Ark should be having another Sig contest for Ark of moneyz soon :) "I saw we cut the head off the snake!!? Guys" ***Shouts at Crowd of every other Sig maker around**** lolz :p

Winning a privately hosted art contest doesn't mean you're the best artist...it just means the person who is hosting the contest prefers certain 'styles.' The most knowledgable and talented artist won't win every time, especially when people who don't understand what works/what doesn't host a contest and go loopy over a bunch of bright clashing colors and outer glows.

Not saying this about Ark at all btw, I'm working on something for her atm...but it's not for a sig contest.

Kanozaki
08-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Winning a privately hosted art contest doesn't mean you're the best artist...it just means the person who is hosting the contest prefers certain 'styles.' The most knowledgable and talented artist won't win every time, especially when people who don't understand what works/what doesn't host a contest and go loopy over a bunch of bright clashing colors and outer glows.

Not saying this about Ark at all btw, I'm working on something for her atm...but it's not for a sig contest.

Ding ding ding :P

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Ah (: , as for tips your sigs look good , however start giving it a bit of depth. Grab you'd blur tool and blur out areas of your sig .for example the guy on the far right. Use dynamic blurring to make your sig more realistic. Another tip is start giving your sig more lighting.

Just made one for hunterslayer, will this do?

*sorry for forum jacking Aliss, I owe you a sig btw for the one you made me. lol

Flowman
08-05-2012, 12:25 PM

*sorry for forum jacking Aliss, I owe you a sig btw for the one you made me. lol

- Background + foreground need a depth change...blur the back...or desaturate the back by 25-50%...or change the color all together. The black behind the name and the black from his hair work well together, provides a good effect that makes it look like he's emerging from the black. Work off that idea.

- Light shining off to the right takes away all focal attention from the center of the sig where the name and the primary render are. It also appears that the light is coming from no where as it just kind of starts.

- Your primary render has implied vertical movement, and with the guns pointing downwards and only the top half of his body is showing, your light source would be coming from the bottom, especially if you're working with the black part I mentioned above. Your light source is...well, where the lighting of the signature is SUPPOSED to be coming from. If you have light in one area, it's going to be darker in the outlying areas. Since your render is very wide horizontally and if your light course is coming from the bottom, it will be brighter directly under his face and the middle of his body, and darker along the outsides, meaning that render on the far right would barely be visible, if at all.

- That type of render really needs to be centered. It has little to no horizontal movement other than the arms out, and it's completely symmetrical, so all effects can stem directly from the body.

I know you asked Kano...but I answered you anyways.

Kanozaki
08-05-2012, 12:26 PM

I like it (: , however For lighting use a soft round brush ( 175 with 0 hardness ) and a smaller brush (o hardness ) and brush a bit on the silver guns , change mode to linear dodge and lower opacity (: . Btw for that sig a splatter + masking layer would look amazing

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-05-2012, 12:33 PM
- Background + foreground need a depth change...blur the back...or desaturate the back by 25-50%...or change the color all together. The black behind the name and the black from his hair work well together, provides a good effect that makes it look like he's emerging from the black. Work off that idea.

- Light shining off to the right takes away all focal attention from the center of the sig where the name and the primary render are. It also appears that the light is coming from no where as it just kind of starts.

- Your primary render has implied vertical movement, and with the guns pointing downwards and only the top half of his body is showing, your light source would be coming from the bottom, especially if you're working with the black part I mentioned above. Your light source is...well, where the lighting of the signature is SUPPOSED to be coming from. If you have light in one area, it's going to be darker in the outlying areas. Since your render is very wide horizontally and if your light course is coming from the bottom, it will be brighter directly under his face and the middle of his body, and darker along the outsides, meaning that render on the far right would barely be visible, if at all.

- That type of render really needs to be centered. It has little to no horizontal movement other than the arms out, and it's completely symmetrical, so all effects can stem directly from the body.

I know you asked Kano...but I answered you anyways.

I like it (: , however For lighting use a soft round brush ( 175 with 0 hardness ) and a smaller brush (o hardness ) and brush a bit on the silver guns , change mode to linear dodge and lower opacity (: . Btw for that sig a splatter + masking layer would look amazing

See Aliss? these are the guys... lol

SkillFullGamer
08-05-2012, 01:10 PM
See Aliss? these are the guys... lol

Yeah...I guess they do know a bit about it....
My terminology follows along the lines of :
Add some lightning, a shiny glare in the southeast corner could do,
Put a high gloss thingy ti make it look.like a new car
And the angle wrong hellsings facing in relation to his output!
:p @Flowman - I agree with you on that! There is no such thing as a BEST
artist, each is unique different,and can be perceived as the BEST by someone else,
but I'd be like comparing a furary with a lambo or mozaradie.
At the end of the day, they're all masterpieces!

Flowman
08-05-2012, 01:21 PM

*Soft Light

Linear Dodge doesn't work for lighting if you're using white. Linear dodge would work well with colors if you're doing a glow type of lighting...but it makes the background images you're trying to reflect light on too bright sometimes, and kind of makes it look like there's just a ball of light. Soft light gives you exactly what it's called....a soft light that doesn't block out the contours of the picture and stays true to the color you're looking for.

If you're gonna use linear dodge for lighting, don't go too far away from the original shape of the object you're trying to illuminate. Even using "Normal" with lowered opacity works well depending on the situation.

but I'd be like comparing a furary with a lambo or mozaradie.

Or like comparing a Ferrari with a Maserati! :p

Kanozaki
08-05-2012, 02:08 PM
*Soft Light

Linear Dodge doesn't work for lighting if you're using white. Linear dodge would work well with colors if you're doing a glow type of lighting...but it makes the background images you're trying to reflect light on too bright sometimes, and kind of makes it look like there's just a ball of light. Soft light gives you exactly what it's called....a soft light that doesn't block out the contours of the picture and stays true to the color you're looking for.

If you're gonna use linear dodge for lighting, don't go too far away from the original shape of the object you're trying to illuminate. Even using "Normal" with lowered opacity works well depending on the situation.

Mhmm but if u use color picker to pick out bright colors and with linear dodge u can enhance the natural lighting already present in the sig. Which would be ideal for the sig aero made since it does not have any natural source of lighting. Imo soft light only works if there is a light source already.

@ Aliss - lol you aren't a car girl eh ;)

Flowman
08-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Mhmm but if u use color picker to pick out bright colors and with linear dodge u can enhance the natural lighting already present in the sig. Which would be ideal for the sig aero made since it does not have any natural source of lighting. Imo soft light only works if there is a light source already.

@ Aliss - lol you aren't a car girl eh ;)

Well there's a difference between adding a light source and accenting an object.
Dodging/Burning are done based on where the light source is coming from...can't dodge an object if there's no light coming in...unless you meant to have the guns kinda glow...like they're magic or something lol...in which case, by all means, throw some light grey on the gun and linear dodge it, it'll look like it's glowing white.

But I dunno I don't think there should be any colored light shining on the guy's face...especially if the guns are glowing. You'd have to make them the primary light source, in which case his face would barely be visible and would shine a faint color of whatever the guns give off.

I make almost all my backgrounds from scratch unless it's a stock picture of nature like the sig I made for Silent or if barely any of it will be showing, so I never use "natural sources of lighting"...kinda think it takes away from the foreground.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-05-2012, 02:48 PM
*Soft Light

ah you cynic... lol

SkillFullGamer
08-05-2012, 10:40 PM
At the end of the day...all this crap and terminology means nada !!!
It's all about looks x)! If its not pretty, then whovreally cares if the siggys not proportionally right...
@Kano
I'm more of a motorcycle girl....
"Ducati 1199 " owns all , plus its RED :)!!

SkillFullGamer
08-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Hope you like it Piano :D!

Kanozaki
08-06-2012, 03:58 PM

nice (:

PianoWizzy
08-06-2012, 05:57 PM

Speechlessly amazed!

SkillFullGamer
08-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Speechlessly amazed!

I'm soo glad you like it piano :D!!!!
Umm I have a Lower Gloss version if
That bothers you? I just added it, cause
It looks sooo pretty with the music symbols!

PianoWizzy
08-06-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm soo glad you like it piano :D!!!!
Umm I have a Lower Gloss version if
That bothers you? I just added it, cause
It looks sooo pretty with the music symbols!

Lol I don't mind it, the 2009 Star Trek movie's trademark was the incredibly excessive lens glare.... I've come to like it. XD

SkillFullGamer
08-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Lol I don't mind it, the 2009 Star Trek movie's trademark was the incredibly excessive lens glare.... I've come to like it. XD

I'm glad :D! I think the Lettering and font of your name just braught the piece together :)!!

SkillFullGamer
08-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Hope you like it Max!

Lavalamp
08-07-2012, 12:54 AM
I love em aliss! Ur awesome!

akfury
08-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Wow your getting better and better every day :) keep it up

Kanozaki
08-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Wow your getting better and better every day :) keep it up

I k r , she's improving

Chainbanger
08-07-2012, 04:20 PM
*What you would like? A vampire themed sig, im a big DL player (I do play SL too though) (maybe some chains at the side, I get called chain alot)
*Colors red, black
*Characters a vampire, possibly my DL charecter if that's possible
*Names, Guilds, etc... Chainbanger, and put on: proud officer of Misfits
*Character IGN ill shoot you a Friend Request! Chainbanger

Thanks! I'll pay 7k in SL and if you play DL I'll pay you 25k in that too! Thanks!

SkillFullGamer
08-07-2012, 10:33 PM
*What you would like? A vampire themed sig, im a big DL player (I do play SL too though) (maybe some chains at the side, I get called chain alot)
*Colors red, black
*Characters a vampire, possibly my DL charecter if that's possible
*Names, Guilds, etc... Chainbanger, and put on: proud officer of Misfits
*Character IGN ill shoot you a Friend Request! Chainbanger

Thanks! I'll pay 7k in SL and if you play DL I'll pay you 25k in that too! Thanks!
Hope you like it ChainBanger :)!

Chainbanger
08-08-2012, 05:21 AM
Hope you like it ChainBanger :)!

Like it? I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much! I'll meet you Ingame, you wanna meet in SL or DL?

Chainbanger
08-08-2012, 05:28 AM
Oh, an just one more question... How do I put it on?

HunterSLAYER
08-08-2012, 06:00 AM
Oh, an just one more question... How do I put it on?

Top right>Settings>Edit Signature.

Chainbanger
08-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Damn, im on my iPod atm so I don't think I can put it on :( I'll have to get on my comp soon

SkillFullGamer
08-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Damn, im on my iPod atm so I don't think I can put it on :( I'll have to get on my comp soon
I'm glad you like it Chainbanger ;) !
If you would like, I could put the Sig on for you?
P.m. your Account name/ pass.
And I don't play dark legends, so we can meet in star legends.
I've sent you a friend Request I am "Aliss"
If we have trouble reaching each other because timezones
You can message me via kik messenger I am "SkillFullGamer"

Solardoc
08-09-2012, 08:29 PM
I would like a Black background, With red
letters that say Unekii Guild Master of Kings of Chaos. But i want a crown like tilted on the U in my name. Make it gold.
I also want an anarchy symbol in the bottom right corner i want it Chrome or silver. Thanks cant wait to see it.

SkillFullGamer
08-10-2012, 12:07 PM
I hope you like it Unekii :)!

Solardoc
08-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Thanks Aliss. I like it. Well worth the 5k. As long as i can set as my sig.

SkillFullGamer
08-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Thanks Aliss. I like it. Well worth the 5k. As long as i can set as my sig.

Yesh! Just copy and save it. The go to.setting top right corner. And it edit signature and upload/ save :)!

akfury
08-11-2012, 03:17 AM
Your getting better and better, I would apreciate a surprise sig from you no swear words or inappropriate images other than that surprise me :)

SkillFullGamer
08-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Your getting better and better, I would apreciate a surprise sig from you no swear words or inappropriate images other than that surprise me :)
As I recall I already made you a awesome Sig -_-
But here if you didn't like the other one!
Hope you like it!

SkillFullGamer
08-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Hey umm Ak can you "Edit Post" on the Vengeance Thread and put our New Guild Banner on :)! Kay thanks!

iAmPain
08-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Soo talented girl!

*applause*

akfury
08-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Holy crap that's awesome as soon as I get over this fever and have access to a computer I will most defiantly do that

Chivalrous
08-12-2012, 02:18 AM
I would like one

SkillFullGamer
08-12-2012, 01:47 PM
I would like one
Sure thing
:) just let me know what you want, and ill make you one!

Holy crap that's awesome as soon as I get over this fever and have access to a computer I will most defiantly do that
Hope you get better Ak :)

iAmPain
08-13-2012, 01:15 AM
I just recently started Making my Own sig, and compared to your creations, its way out of my league :)

And i realized how talented you are! And my more Sig makers.. It`s a pain staking work. :sorrow:

I just cant stop giving props to ya girl.. IDK how to say this but, you`ve been an inspiration to me on Making Sigs :o

Oh and It`s me ColbyCheeze :)

akfury
08-13-2012, 01:51 AM
I just recently started Making my Own sig, and compared to your creations, its way out of my league :)

And i realized how talented you are! And my more Sig makers.. It`s a pain staking work. :sorrow:

I just cant stop giving props to ya girl.. IDK how to say this but, you`ve been an inspiration to me on Making Sigs :o

Isn't she awesome !?! I can't agree more plus she makes me sigs for free I feel so special :p

SkillFullGamer
08-13-2012, 04:01 AM

Oh wow x)!! Lol. I dunno wat to.say haha kinda speechless!
I'm glad you like my.work, I'm.a big time fan of art x)!!and its not to long ago that I picked up on doing it and being inspired by the masterpieces that Mitch, aauraeniero, kano, and flow make. I saw theirs and I.thought to.myself "I wanna try to do tha just t x)!" And here I am. Once you make one? You make a couple? You start to enjoy doing it and getting better.learning new stuff and tricks haha.But I'm glad I.could
e of some inspiration to someelse. It's a very time consuming thing to do lol...but for me seeing the outcome of my hardwork.and the happiness it brings others makes it worth it!
And your sig looks awesome x)!! That's not bad at all!! Practice makes better!!

Isn't she awesome !?! I can't agree more plus she makes me sigs for free I feel so special :p
Yeah gotta keep the "Alaskan Fury" up to date on his sigs ;)! Haha. Is that guess correct about your name??
Oh and Vengeance all the way x)

akfury
08-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Oh wow x)!! Lol. I dunno wat to.say haha kinda speechless!
I'm glad you like my.work, I'm.a big time fan of art x)!!and its not to long ago that I picked up on doing it and being inspired by the masterpieces that Mitch, aauraeniero, kano, and flow make. I saw theirs and I.thought to.myself "I wanna try to do tha just t x)!" And here I am. Once you make one? You make a couple? You start to enjoy doing it and getting better.learning new stuff and tricks haha.But I'm glad I.could
e of some inspiration to someelse. It's a very time consuming thing to do lol...but for me seeing the outcome of my hardwork.and the happiness it brings others makes it worth it!
And your sig looks awesome x)!! That's not bad at all!! Practice makes better!!

Yeah gotta keep the "Alaskan Fury" up to date on his sigs ;)! Haha. Is that guess correct about your name??
Oh and Vengeance all the way x)

:O you are the first person to guess what my name meant correct... i love you even more ! :D

gison
08-13-2012, 03:33 PM
:O you are the first person to guess what my name meant correct... i love you even more ! :D

I told her what Akfury meant on kik...
Doesn't give me credit :(

akfury
08-13-2012, 04:59 PM
I told her what Akfury meant on kik...
Doesn't give me credit :(

lol what you tell her

iAmPain
08-13-2012, 05:38 PM
lol what you tell her

Gison already said he told her what Akfury meant lol!

Always wondered where "Ak" came from.. Now i know :o

(At first, i thought it came from "AK-47") hahaha

akfury
08-13-2012, 08:41 PM

oh i read it wrong thanks for translatng yes it is the state intial for Alaska where i live not a Ak-47

Hakala
08-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Ahh I really like your designs and style, cant wait until I can afford one myself! :D
*come on drops!! Be good to Mommy!!* :star:

SkillFullGamer
08-13-2012, 11:09 PM

The meaning of Ak "A Killers Furry" was a possibility ;)!

akfury
08-13-2012, 11:11 PM
The meaning of Ak "A Killers Furry" was a possibility ;)!

no thats the gayest name ever

Seasiz
08-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Cool sigs I would want like red on my sig plz

SkillFullGamer
08-14-2012, 12:17 PM
Cool sigs I would want like red on my sig plz

Okay so just a random by me ;D?
Oh and no guilds ? Just your name "Seasiz"?

SkillFullGamer
08-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Hope You Like it Zero ;D!
Catch me IG whenever!

*Zero*
08-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Hope You Like it Zero ;D!
Catch me IG whenever!

Cool beans. Yeah will see ya ingame. Also sorry bout the bro thing my bad.

akfury
08-15-2012, 03:51 PM
would it be selfish to ask for another ? :)

SkillFullGamer
08-16-2012, 03:33 AM
:)

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD[/QUOTE]

would it be selfish to ask for another ? :)
Very -_-......
Lol. What do you want Ak :O?

akfury
08-16-2012, 02:20 PM
umm.. surprise me ?

SkillFullGamer
08-16-2012, 06:58 PM
umm.. surprise me ?
Hope you like it Ak :)!

SkillFullGamer
08-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Hope You Like is Gison!

akfury
08-16-2012, 07:22 PM
love it thanks so much

gison
08-16-2012, 08:05 PM
love it thanks so much

Mine is better. :D

akfury
08-16-2012, 10:10 PM
Mine is better. :D

no mine is !!!

aav5224
08-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Hello i would like a sig of soul eater , love that anime back ground i like to have death the kid and black star andnin the middle my toons name :3 koolpanda ikoolpandajr in center ty :33

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-17-2012, 04:46 AM
They're getting better... If you want to make a signature that wows people, switch up your style. Things like depth, positioning, color... all that stuff accentuates your signatures in small ways that make a whole lot of difference when you look at the big picture.

Anyone can make a signature, only a few can make the best ones. talk to Flow, he can explain it a lot better than I can. Looking at your earliest-to-latest signatures, I can see obvious improvements, and more structure, so make sure you don't fall back. there's this subconscious thing that makes you pick up on mistakes and errors over time, whether you try to improve or not. I'm still fairly new myself, so there's a lot I can't really comment on. You're signatures are getting better, so make sure you keep them that way.

Aracnus
08-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Aliss, I was wondering after i saw Akfury's new signature... If there is any way that you could make a new one for me? No typical restrictions, just keep it Awesome ;)

akfury
08-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Aliss, I was wondering after i saw Akfury's new signature... If there is any way that you could make a new one for me? No typical restrictions, just keep it Awesome ;)

woot mine is better than gisons !!!!

SkillFullGamer
08-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Hope you like it Aracnus ;D!

SkillFullGamer
08-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Your Signature is done! Hope You like it x)!
See u In Game, my names "Aliss"!
And I particularly enjoy working on
Soul Eater Designs ;D! As you can see
I'm a big fan Of Mako X)!

gison
08-17-2012, 05:43 PM
woot mine is better than gisons !!!!

No.

Aracnus
08-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Hope you like it Aracnus ;D!

I like it very much, but Aracnus also has something to do with cards... look it up :D

Also may need to search:
Blados
Chalis

Mitchturbo
08-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Wow omg :'-(

Lavalamp
08-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Aliss is not allowed on the forums for a week. So her store is closed till further notice

Aracnus
08-18-2012, 02:20 PM
huh, me had no idea :(

Chivalrous
08-18-2012, 03:10 PM
I would like one do u take pl gold as payment

aav5224
08-18-2012, 10:23 PM
HOOLY WOW nice i woov ITTT
Your Signature is done! Hope You like it x)!
See u In Game, my names "Aliss"!
And I particularly enjoy working on
Soul Eater Designs ;D! As you can see
I'm a big fan Of Mako X)!

SkillFullGamer
08-25-2012, 06:10 PM
Well I'm unbanned xD! Lolz.....
Shop open again!

Zaonabiuibil
08-25-2012, 06:12 PM
Welcome back!

Mitchturbo
08-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Welcome back lol ;-)

Aracnus
08-25-2012, 06:27 PM
WB Aliss, a lot has changed since you left, lol

Esoul
08-26-2012, 04:48 AM
Welcome back Aliss! :)

SkillFullGamer
08-26-2012, 02:38 PM
What have I missed O.O only a week!!?
Btw: Anyone know how I can center my signature?
It's being placed to the far left side O.O.....
@Aaron-LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL "R.I.P. Flowman :D!!!! Hahahahaha that made my day...peewww...."

P.S: I'm retiring from Signature Making until I have the hardware I need to make Even better signatures.
It depresses me only being able to do so much on them, and if I can't make quality work I shouldn't be making them. So once I get what I need To make them even better ill open up again,I'm gonna close up the shop until further notice. Once I decide to start up again, they will be completely different, and way better. The quality of them will be be more advanced, more complex designs, layering and backgrounds and blends.I'll even revamp my shop :) I suggest if you want quality Sigs until then too hit up Kano, Aaroniero,Mitch, until then farewell:)!!

akfury
08-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Awww... Your sigs are top notch... I only wear the best -points-

Energizer12
09-03-2012, 09:53 AM
I would like senj :P my ign is enii

SkillFullGamer
09-03-2012, 12:50 PM
I would like senj :P my ign is enii

The shops closed -_-......
But ill make an exceptions just this once.....

SkillFullGamer
09-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Well here it is!

Szangheili
09-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Thnx I LOVE IT!! ;)

Energizer12
09-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Found it thanks a lot

SkillFullGamer
09-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Found it thanks a lot

Your new to the forum huh

chukie
09-12-2012, 10:58 AM
*What you would like? I would like a chukcy the doll theme XD
*Colors probabally black and red.. like evil bloody style
*Characters. chucky the doll
*Names, Guilds, etc... put proud officer of 187 thanks
*Character IGN ill shoot you a Friend Request.. Ign: Chukie (SL)

SkillFullGamer
09-17-2012, 08:28 PM
*What you would like? I would like a chukcy the doll theme XD
*Colors probabally black and red.. like evil bloody style
*Characters. chucky the doll
*Names, Guilds, etc... put proud officer of 187 thanks
*Character IGN ill shoot you a Friend Request.. Ign: Chukie (SL)
Sorry Chukie! Closed until further notice!

akfury
10-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Make an exception for ya Buddy... Me needs new sig @.@

Recktafy
10-14-2012, 05:01 AM
The shops closed -_-......
But ill make an exceptions just this once.....
These are tight

Androidmaster
10-15-2012, 08:53 AM
Hey there! I'm looking for a signature with my character Annoyingness in it, and if you could make it like he's standing in black that'd be great! I also would like you to write this under my character: "Annoyingness, master of Cooperativez" in purple,thanks. I'll attach some pics of him here:

Ark
10-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Shop is closed. Well not until SkillFullGamer says it's open again.

Androidmaster
10-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Oh. :O

Jblazer
10-16-2012, 12:25 AM
Aliss u need to get back in biz :P

gison
10-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Aliss u need to get back in biz :P

She will once I give her potions in PL *sigh* :(

Androidmaster
10-17-2012, 01:16 PM
She can get my potions. I got many, but i never use them. xD

SkillFullGamer
10-21-2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah Shops closed until further notice!
I should be getting a Laptop soon then ill buy
some software to make really good ones ;) .
Don't worry you all will be updated hehe.

@Gison - "I thoughts u quite -______- ",just wanted attention....drama queen...

@annoyingness- I'm sorry :/ I can't make u one atm. But might be worth asking Aaroniero or one of the many others who make em :)

Energizer12
10-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Ya its closed fools
Miss u aliss :/ its no fun with a akfury wink wink

gison
10-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Ya its closed fools

I am fun, am I not?:o

akfury
10-23-2012, 12:34 AM
Ya its closed fools
That just hurt... /guildboot enii

iAmPain
10-23-2012, 12:38 AM
That just hurt... /guildboot enii

What's w/ the drama lately?

Find it a lil funny to watch lol..

akfury
10-23-2012, 12:40 AM
Lol just messing :)

Ubernewber
10-24-2012, 05:18 AM
U still makin siggys :D

noperly22
10-24-2012, 06:02 PM
here, show me best you can do with these pictures, or make some of your own

iAmPain
10-24-2012, 06:06 PM

That's one heck of an album ya got there bud.

Mitchturbo
10-24-2012, 06:06 PM
Lol Sorry But Aliss's Design shop is closed till shes ready to open again.
Have a nice day ;-)

gison
10-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Lol Sorry But Aliss's Design shop is closed till shes ready to open again.
Have a nice day ;-)

Time to force her to open up again..
Edit: said no :/

gison
10-24-2012, 08:52 PM

Ooooh pretty rainbow :D

SkillFullGamer
10-25-2012, 06:45 PM
Shop closed atm!

BladeZXe
10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Could i get sword art online themed signature with my name

SkillFullGamer
11-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Enjoy cero ;)

Hellcurse
11-27-2012, 01:07 AM
Name: Hellcurse
Pic? Below
Guild: Rampage
Background: Idk, surprise me. Also, i dont mind if you use one of those previous ones.
Discuss rest ingame
name of my alts is below, add and contact me when you see me online

SkillFullGamer
11-28-2012, 08:44 AM
Right here -click and save-
*Edit Vengeance Tab and set guild banner.

aav5224
08-18-2014, 11:47 AM
I miss you xC