08-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Devourer's Skull Helm -- UC Shipyard + Planet Voleria
Mark of the Warfather -- UC Shipyard + Planet Voleria
Squid Buddy -- Delta-7 + Numa Prime
Scorn Breather -- UC Shipyard + Planet Voleria

Or of course... the auction house... XD

urmommy
08-02-2012, 10:29 PM
For farming squid at delta 7 lvl 5 do you kill miner?

PianoWizzy
08-03-2012, 01:34 AM
Yes, but vanity drops are pure random and can come from mobs or boxes too. Boss is just another potential drop.

SkillFullGamer
08-03-2012, 02:19 AM
So I.could wipe mobs or boss, chance are equal? Might as well have better shot clearing map then boss.?

HunterSLAYER
08-03-2012, 04:32 AM
squid best place is delta 7 lvl 5

Dugan...you must be busting your head farming for it lol

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Flowman
08-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Wait the scorn vanities drop in Shipyard as well?
Like in biosphere?

Kanozaki
08-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Wait the scorn vanities drop in Shipyard as well?
Like in biosphere?

Yup , seen a mark drop in reactor from a green head

Flowman
08-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Yup , seen a mark drop in reactor from a green head

Seen/Know of any from the earlier levels?
I try to avoid Reactor in public games....for obvious reasons lol

ancestor
08-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Seen/Know of any from the earlier levels?
I try to avoid Reactor in public games....for obvious reasons lol

Try level one I saw a low level get squid on Numa 1st level, and also saw someone get skull on level one shipyard.
Unfortunate for you chances are slim to none. It's like .5% give or take a little. Better just to farm shirts and jackets from Red sun level 4 boss, until you have enough money to buy any of those. Good luck with your farming. :)

Aracnus
08-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Shipyard has the most active drops. During one run a guy dropped a skull, and a mark in the same run XD

Flowman
08-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Try level one I saw a low level get squid on Numa 1st level, and also saw someone get skull on level one shipyard.
Unfortunate for you chances are slim to none. It's like .5% give or take a little. Better just to farm shirts and jackets from Red sun level 4 boss, until you have enough money to buy any of those. Good luck with your farming. :)

I will never buy a vanity.
Farmed thousands upon thousands of kills in Numa Prime already for an xray...still going hard.

Prestige
08-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Biosphere isn't bad, but I've only seen one vanity drop there when I was capping from lvl35-36 during that elite cap. Chances are pretty good if you are a commander too so you can open up the side vault. I myself have never found a vanity, not including hive, in 100k+ kills. So I'm probably one of the unluckiest people, just seeing one drop for a person made me happy.

PianoWizzy
08-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Biosphere isn't bad, but I've only seen one vanity drop there when I was capping from lvl35-36 during that elite cap. Chances are pretty good if you are a commander too so you can open up the side vault. I myself have never found a vanity, not including hive, in 100k+ kills. So I'm probably one of the unluckiest people, just seeing one drop for a person made me happy.

I have seen three vanity drops (not counting infested deck)
- guild mate on vol xp run, dev skull in room across entrance in Inner Core (which reminds me that is the ONLY place to find a skull), I was just in shock because I've been playing for 5 months at that point and was amazed we didn't even notice till later that he dropped a vanity.
- blue classic shirt to an L40 moron who jumped on at the end my L28 commando's run: the Commercial Filming which I mostly solo'd with a useless operative behind me. After that I went mad and bipolar for a few days, because I LOVED STAR TREK, and this guy's reaction to the drop was, "oh, cool"
- MotW on an xp run in Voleria. I was happy for this guy because he was wearing really awful armor.

I'm not bitter at all. Ha. Haha.

Anyway to fix what I said before, Dev Skull Helm only drops from the purple dog in the room accross entrance in Voleria Inner Core.

Flowman
08-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Anyway to fix what I said before, Dev Skull Helm only drops from the purple dog in the room accross entrance in Voleria Inner Core.

Seriously?

Deathpunch
08-03-2012, 05:02 PM
- guild mate on vol xp run, dev skull in room across entrance in Inner Core (which reminds me that is the ONLY place to find a skull), I was just in shock because I've been playing for 5 months at that point and was amazed we didn't even notice till later that he dropped a vanity.

How can you be sure? You admitted that you guys didn't even notice it until after the run.

-----
NOTE TO READER: The above post should most likely be read in a sarcastic tone.

PianoWizzy
08-03-2012, 06:23 PM
We didn't notice until right until we got to the hallway right next to the room.

And seriously it's the only place I've heard it drop, correct me if you've seen otherwise.

ancestor
08-03-2012, 09:54 PM
We didn't notice until right until we got to the hallway right next to the room.

And seriously it's the only place I've heard it drop, correct me if you've seen otherwise.

Read my post above^^^^
level 29 on shipyard 1st level got skull when I was helping him level. :(

PianoWizzy
08-04-2012, 03:51 AM
Read my post above^^^^
level 29 on shipyard 1st level got skull when I was helping him level. :(

*squints* ow, I was skimming.

Maybe that room is a hotspot?