PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one?

razerfingers
08-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I got an unauthorized forgot password email and it sent two with crazy weird password for me to change in the spacetime nexus. Any of you else get one? I never gave anyone my email that i know of ingame so its kinda strange. Possible person trying to hack me so i should change email?

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Siejo
08-02-2012, 10:21 PM
I would do everything possible. Change emails and passwords.

razerfingers
08-02-2012, 10:22 PM
I cant even login. I used the password that got sent to me and ive tried it too many times to where my account isnt accessable atm so i dont know whats up

NotYoCookiez
08-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Try copying and pasting the new password into the password slot.

I did it and it worked. I think I forgot something when I didn't paste

razerfingers
08-02-2012, 11:03 PM
I wrote it down twice and triple checked to make sure it was the right one and then i myself hit the forgot password after it locked me out of account so its same one still and i tried again it said its incorrect so i just emailed support

Growwle
08-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Always look at the email address that the email came from if it was unexpected. Cut and paste the address into Google search and see if anyone has said it was a scam. Or just delete it if you are not sure. It was probably a fishing scam.

razerfingers
08-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Always look at the email address that the email came from if it was unexpected. Cut and paste the address into Google search and see if anyone has said it was a scam. Or just delete it if you are not sure. It was probably a fishing scam.

But ly original password wont work...

Livemau
08-03-2012, 07:22 AM
email support ask them to do it for you