PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see in Dark Legends?

RossStidham
08-03-2012, 12:42 AM
If a patch came out tomorrow with everything you ever wanted, what would that look like?

Growwle
08-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Full 3d maps to travel through, complete with random enemies. Also randomized dungeon maps / encounters that change every time you enter.

Tvis
08-03-2012, 01:00 AM
1000s of different items that all differ in appearance and can be traded. A full 3D world, not just dungeons (i.e. Arkham City, Skyrim).

Xaphan Fox
08-03-2012, 02:21 AM
A game that pulls people in through its substance and gameplay and not OCD collection of vanity. I dont wanna be the prettiest peacock.. I wanna play a game

Rare
08-03-2012, 07:46 AM
I would like to see the ability to host/boot and join games.

Now that the energy system is gone, I think that was the only concern and reason for not having it. I think now that its gone its time for STS to introduce this feature. It will greatly improve the social aspect of the game and make it much more interesting. No longer would we have to join random games and wait. No longer would we have to solo all the time.

Also, I think it would drastically reduce the number of leechers.

Do it! Do it!

Growwle
08-03-2012, 07:57 AM
I would like to see the ability to host/boot and join games.

Now that the energy system is gone, I think that was the only concern and reason for not having it. I think now that its gone its time for STS to introduce this feature. It will greatly improve the social aspect of the game and make it much more interesting. No longer would we have to join random games and wait. No longer would we have to solo all the time.

Also, I think it would drastically reduce the number of leechers.
it! Do it!

You can host games, just start a private game and invite your friends. But the loot and encounters are the same as they are when you play by yourself.

Cahaun
08-03-2012, 08:13 AM
More open worlds. I want to explore the districts that way. Also, I want a bit more variety on the weapons. So far it's just slow two handed/ fast dual wield. More gameplay features and options, along with bigger stores so I can spend my inflated gold on them. Pinks gain more value, more hands-on like switches and grates, and extended levels with indoor fight scenes (Like the bar or in a small building) More diverse maps, and, finally, crafting. :cool:

Rare
08-03-2012, 09:23 AM
You can host games, just start a private game and invite your friends. But the loot and encounters are the same as they are when you play by yourself.

I meant host open games that anyone can join. And that you can boot from.

Also a way to join specific games that are already created.

Its a pain having to invite people every remake

Floating
08-03-2012, 06:14 PM
I really want a new drop system! Where my runs counted ! And not only my luck! Because in any game my luck sucks! ( excpect of WoW) and i must depend on good merching to get my items -.-
Other than that I would love a new vanity for 26 cap :P