PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who Seiyan/Seiyen is?

Otukura
08-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Or his alts? I accidentally listed a demonic bow for 150k, wondering if I can get in contact with them and possibly get it back

TEOKILLO
08-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Hes on forums

Seiyen
08-03-2012, 01:09 AM
I have ign seiyen in pl,lvl 45 bear wid 20k gold XD maybe seiyan bought it
good luck finding him...

Otukura
08-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Alright :/

Ignore my PM then.

Gaunab
08-03-2012, 03:40 AM
http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff411/Gaunab99/35e79edd.jpg

Bebsi
08-03-2012, 04:17 AM
http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff411/Gaunab99/35e79edd.jpg

Lol, after the whole day farming without luck, that really made me laugh.

Thx, exactly what I needed ^_^

JaytB
08-03-2012, 05:10 AM
Sorry to hear that happened to you :/

I hope that guy is honest enough to sell it back for the same price.

Nihiliste
08-03-2012, 05:32 AM
Facepalm.

小孩子
08-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Otu il try help you out as much as i can, lemme know if devs reply.

Elyseon
08-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Dang atleast you remember to get name

Otukura
08-03-2012, 08:09 AM
Dang atleast you remember to get name

Not really, I saw a glimpse of it and that's what I remember. All I really know is seiy-something.

I was collecting all my items as fast as I could while lagging, and freaked when I saw it.

Otu il try help you out as much as i can, lemme know if devs reply.

Thanks a ton

Basswhole
08-03-2012, 10:06 AM
I know how you feel, I listed l5 expert for 17k on accident and a l30 banjo for 20k both missing a zero. I tried contacted the banjo guy and his reply was he never bought it.. It says who bought it on cs -_-

Energizeric
08-03-2012, 01:40 PM
You have to be more careful when listing items. After you list them you should do a double check to make sure everything is at the correct price. I do not think it is proper to ask for an item back after you sold it too cheap. Maybe the person who bought it sold something they had in order to come up with the gold, or maybe they sold other gear they had and this bow was their replacement, or perhaps they have since resold the item. Asking for the item back is in poor taste IMO.

onemadzhau
08-03-2012, 02:12 PM
You have to be more careful when listing items. After you list them you should do a double check to make sure everything is at the correct price. I do not think it is proper to ask for an item back after you sold it too cheap. Maybe the person who bought it sold something they had in order to come up with the gold, or maybe they sold other gear they had and this bow was their replacement, or perhaps they have since resold the item. Asking for the item back is in poor taste IMO.

Hindsight is always 20-20 that's obvious we should all double check, but I disagree with you about asking for a trade back being a bad thing. It appears that you haven't had that done to you(maybe I'm wrong) I have no problem asking for a trade back if they say no sry then we all move on. And otukura I don't know you very well but If he doesn't want to trade back or if u don't find him I would have no problem helping you(financially) purchasing a new one :)

Walkhardd
08-03-2012, 02:19 PM
If it makes u feel any better I sold a ring on d3 for 13 mil instead of 130mil. It was bought in under 10 sec.

That's a difference of over 250usd. I basically quit the game 2 days later.

PS. Hope the buyer is honest enough to sell your xbow back.

Energizeric
08-03-2012, 02:36 PM
A couple of months ago I was trying to put together a Strongman's Mace Set to replace my Fortified Sword/Shield Set. I had purchased the Strongman's Helm, Armor & Shield, but could not yet afford the Mace as they were usually selling for 1.2-1.4m. Then one day I saw one in the CS for only 800k. I did not have anywhere close to 800k, so as the price was really low, I was afraid someone else would buy it quickly, so I went around trying to sell my fortified set in a hurry and I ended up taking far less for the set than I could have sold it if I had taken my time. I then rushed to buy the mace before someone else got it.

If the seller had then showed up and said he made a mistake and sold it to me for too low a price, I would have had to tell him too bad. I sold stuff way under market price in order to raise the gold to buy the mace, so I cannot be expected to give it back. Does that make me a bad or dishonest person? I don't think so.

In fact, now that I merch quite a bit, most of my money is made buying items in the CS that are priced too low, and then relisting them for proper prices.

Walkhardd
08-03-2012, 02:43 PM
A couple of months ago I was trying to put together a Strongman's Mace Set to replace my Fortified Sword/Shield Set. I had purchased the Strongman's Helm, Armor & Shield, but could not yet afford the Mace as they were usually selling for 1.2-1.4m. Then one day I saw one in the CS for only 800k. I did not have anywhere close to 800k, so as the price was really low, I was afraid someone else would buy it quickly, so I went around trying to sell my fortified set in a hurry and I ended up taking far less for the set than I could have sold it if I had taken my time. I then rushed to buy the mace before someone else got it.

If the seller had then showed up and said he made a mistake and sold it to me for too low a price, I would have had to tell him too bad. I sold stuff way under market price in order to raise the gold to buy the mace, so I cannot be expected to give it back. Does that make me a bad or dishonest person? I don't think so.

Forgetting a zero is way different, IMO.

I don't think you can call someone a bad or dishonest person for not returning the item. I just look at items and gold in pl as virtual things with no real value. So returning a virtual item to somebody after they made a mistake is really a no brainier for me.

onemadzhau
08-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Imo there is no problem asking for it back the worst they could say is no. For energizeric to say poor taste I say bs to that.

Energizeric
08-03-2012, 03:12 PM
You could ask, and maybe they will say ok, but if they say no I don't think you can be angry at them because you don't know what circumstances they purchased the item under, or what things they may have done to get the gold to purchase the item as per my example above.

onemadzhau
08-03-2012, 03:23 PM
You could ask, and maybe they will say ok, but if they say no I don't think you can be angry at them because you don't know what circumstances they purchased the item under, or what things they may have done to get the gold to purchase the item as per my example above.

I understand that completely, its all up to buyers discretion

Prestige
08-03-2012, 11:18 PM
If it makes u feel any better I sold a ring on d3 for 13 mil instead of 130mil. It was bought in under 10 sec.

That's a difference of over 250usd. I basically quit the game 2 days later.

PS. Hope the buyer is honest enough to sell your xbow back.

Even if you did that why was your original bid so low? People on the AH are a lot smarter now and tend to wait until the very end to start bidding anyways. The starting bid should still be somewhat high.

Deathofan
08-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Lol last week I bought demonic armor for 40k thinkin they meant to put for 400k, when fang bearly come out I also bought glyph mace of big top for 1k when they were sellin for 100k. its always the seller's responsibility to make sure how much he listed the item for, cant blame the buyer for your actions :p

Elitephonix
08-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Otu, u don't need the xbow, your rich enough.

Drizzid
08-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Just saw saiyen, he was laughing all the way the stash.

Sucks man, gotta double check that ish. 99% of players won't sell back knowing the actual value thats just the way it is.

Otukura
08-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Otu, u don't need the xbow, your rich enough.
I don't really want to make a habit of it.

Sucks man, gotta double check that ish. 99% of players won't sell back knowing the actual value thats just the way it is.

Oh well, guess I'll sell the helm/armor and rebuy as a set. Seems like less of a loss that way.

小孩子
08-05-2012, 03:32 AM

Laughing at someone elses misfortune is very mean...
Especially bragging about it in public...
Well that gives us a slight indication on what kind of a person he might be then =/
Sorry cant help you much Otu, wish you best of luck re buying!
Il keep an eye out for potential sellers and il try get you a deal :)

<神>
08-05-2012, 08:53 AM
That just happened to me a few minutes ago.
I listed 2 Para Amid Leather Fibers on Cs for 11k ( Wanted 110k ) , and only realised that when someone bought them :/ Not angry but frustrated, should've double-checked :( btw when I pm that guy ( not to mention names ) he didn't reply D:

DataPunk
08-05-2012, 10:43 AM
U made a mistake, learn to live with that mistake.