PDA

View Full Version : Mt. Fang bosses more powerful than Humania bosses

Dirtymonkey_666
08-03-2012, 06:16 AM
just wanting to know why Mt. Fang bosses are more powerful than Humania bosses? i'm level 71 and i've died more times from Mt. Fang bosses (with elixir) since i've hit 71.

i think STS needs to nerf Mt. Fang a bit

GoodSyntax
08-03-2012, 06:50 AM
I've got no issue with Fang bosses (except maybe vlod), but I do think that Humania bosses need to get tougher. I have more issues with the Yeti's than I do with the bosses, excluding Tiki God.

Personally, I say no more nerfing. Look at what happened to Nuris, I can solo the entire map with ease. I have a harder time killing the Bandit Queen, or the Galactic Overlord than I do with any boss in Nuris.

Unfortunately, with the new Humania map, the bosses require no skill, no tactics and no group coordination. The Queen and Overlord both required some tactics - without the right approach or team, you would just be farming deaths. The Humania bosses just require you to spam skills.

The Flash
08-03-2012, 06:50 AM
You sure I think I accidently sneezed and kill emma while on a run once.

GoodSyntax
08-03-2012, 07:01 AM
You sure I think I accidently sneezed and kill emma while on a run once.

That doesn't work on vlod....screaming F U at him doesn't seem to work either :-(

JaytB
08-03-2012, 07:44 AM
There was already a thread made about this exact same topic yesterday...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=64869

And no, I don't think they're overpowered.

Intenze
08-03-2012, 11:14 AM
just wanting to know why Mt. Fang bosses are more powerful than Humania bosses? i'm level 71 and i've died more times from Mt. Fang bosses (with elixir) since i've hit 71.

i think STS needs to BUFF Humania bosses a bit

Fixed that for you.

McBain
08-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Don't nerf Fang. It's fine.