PDA

View Full Version : Kraken Battle Armor's Proc Rate

Ilove_Poopoo
08-28-2022, 03:58 PM
Am I the only one finding hard to proc this armor? despite the amount of dot's I apply. It's unreliable and at most time I find myself reverting back to this 4yr old - lv71 - 5m gold arcane armor, as it is much more reliable to use in most maps.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

hunter666
08-28-2022, 04:18 PM
Couldn't agree more. That's why I hastily sold my arc 81 armor since it's not reliable in terms of the proc timing with other weap especially switching to myth81 set.

championboost
08-28-2022, 05:15 PM
its probably the same as arc 76 armor
both proc really rarely
they could increase the odds of proccing for both

katielynn1122
08-28-2022, 05:32 PM
lolll I literally saw so many people saying it as gonna need buffing or nerfing. I've only been playing about a year and I find it messed up that they're not only taking so long to release all the arcane 81 stuff but it also doesn't even work properly. That's 2 negatives on top of the fact us players who don't buy plat have to wait another 4 months for them to be affordable :///

Killerjam
08-28-2022, 06:16 PM
Yea the proc rate could be better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-28-2022, 08:50 PM
For me it seems to be in the middle of ebon and chasmal armor proc rate. It can use a proc rate buff.

PostNoob
08-28-2022, 09:31 PM
Take into account new arcanes, then balance. Devs are way ahead of us fyi.

Edit: Ebon nerff incoming? Or ask yourself what thing is pushing the op boundaries. Careful of investing in that if you aren't capable of losing..

Ilove_Poopoo
08-29-2022, 01:34 AM
Take into account new arcanes, then balance. Devs are way ahead of us fyi.

Edit: Ebon nerff incoming? Or ask yourself what thing is pushing the op boundaries. Careful of investing in that if you aren't capable of losing..

I'd rather recieve a nerf on current arcane armors for greater reliability. Why does everything have to be so rng oriented? Hopefully, this isn't the answer for future gear for all classes to mitigate "opness."

It's unfortunate that I have to be cautious when purchasing the much-anticipated arcane gears of the latest expansion, which seems counterintuitive.

It's also worth considering how simple maps are with only Mythic gears, let alone with the addition of Arcanes. Isn't it better to release even more difficult content to accommodate these arcane gears rather than nerfing old ones? Otherwise, there's no excitement breezing through the latest maps requiring zero brain cells.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Adek Nakal
08-29-2022, 01:53 AM
yes proc rate kinda bad ,anyway im sure with arcane weapon they will become easier to proc somehow .