PDA

View Full Version : bug: delay is gone when opening doors, chests, planting bombs

tearacan
08-03-2012, 09:14 AM
In cycorp testing where you need to plant bombs while bugs come at you and other will stand and shoot, it doesnt occur anymore now the delay in planting bombs/opening doors is gone.

I like that we don't need to wait for doors or chests anymore, but this should be fixed. It's part of the teamwork mission.

iAmPain
08-03-2012, 06:04 PM
In cycorp testing where you need to plant bombs while bugs come at you and other will stand and shoot, it doesnt occur anymore now the delay in planting bombs/opening doors is gone.

I like that we don't need to wait for doors or chests anymore, but this should be fixed. It's part of the teamwork mission.

there was a thread stating how "TeamWork" is important and whatnot. just necro it bro.
i believe you had the same idea, so just bump it! :)

Ihavenokills
08-03-2012, 06:57 PM
i dont think this is a bug tbh. it does take the teamwork asset away but as far as im concerned, im in love with this since i can open chests mad fast and farm through zones quicker.

iAmPain
08-03-2012, 08:38 PM
i dont think this is a bug tbh. it does take the teamwork asset away but as far as im concerned, im in love with this since i can open chests mad fast and farm through zones quicker.

i don't think it's a bug too, and yea i am in love with how fast the game play can go.

ps. you can put back the Bomb and get it, as many times as you like!

flashbackflip
08-04-2012, 09:14 AM
I think its a bug as on low levels like CyCorp some switches in 'gassed' areas can now be turned on without putting power on first and this ruins gameplay logic

Please fix, STS

Cahaun
08-04-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm NOT in love with this update. Star Legends is supposed to be the most teamwork focused game. During the closed beta, it was make a team or die. We were going over every skill in review and devised skills sets because we are only able to use 8 skills.
The fire grate and bomb sight in Cycorp was a prime example of this. The bomb carrier had to jump on that bomb sight at the right time while his comrades had to fend off the Vular. Any vular that touches the bomb carrier resets the planting timer, and then the fire grate will explode.
We need those timers back (And if possible, the fire grate in Cycorp. I <3 that level because of it)

Ozuyucalebam
08-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Check out my thread A few tweeks here and there as far as bombs and certain doors need to be addressed http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?63945-Me-and-Cycorp-what-can-i-say

Plus when planting A bomb on a door need s to be fixed ASAP. Its sad seeing so many people get unnecessary deaths when they double click the door. INSTANT DEATH!

Cahaun
08-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Well I can say that this messed with a few things. I managed to do these things:

1. I acquired the key in the Cycorp area while the poisonous gas was still around. This is, of course, not good.
2. I disarmed a Vularia mine with my engineer. Takes a little practice, but I did it.

Ozuyucalebam
08-06-2012, 08:08 PM
I would like to thank the devs for returning the waiting period! Did a pretty thourogh test in different areas and its back! Woo teamwork :-)