PDA

View Full Version : Stop making items with 100% RNG procs

Synergia
08-29-2022, 07:44 AM
When you make gears with proc that increase your survivability (HP / Armor / DMG Reduction) and you make the proc chance rare / very random, its kinda pure luck and it isnt fair.

Take for example-

Aquaris stuff;
It has a luck based proc rate but its very easy to controll since 1 single fireball / clock skill will 100% activate it so mages can controll the proc timing.

Pisces Daggers;
I just finished my run on EVG, and when I died on high wave, it was when I tried to proc Pisces for 7 times while being under mephisto AA, and I didnt proc, so I died when the AA was over.

this kind of stuff is not fair since there is nothing you can do to increase your odds.

I am saying that so you would please not do that mistake again when arcane weapons come out.

Corviss the Lich
08-29-2022, 07:57 AM
I'll bet my left nut they'll make new arcane weapon's proc with Damage Multipliers again.

I feel like recently added procs like Ebon Bow, Ebon Sword, Ebon Aegis, Skratch Gun, Duggar Bow, Marianos, Hyperos makes more sense for a proc and respects other class roles in a map. and by the way, did you notice that recent warrior weapons are all Damage Multipliers?

I hope we see something new and interesting in the near future :)

asommers
09-14-2022, 02:38 PM
See this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?651032-I-HATE-Pisces-Daggers).

-ALS