PDA

View Full Version : Need a notification of a pink or rare drop... because of this

octavos
08-03-2012, 10:27 AM

if it was a vanity or a pink I would have never known, im sure this was suggested but DL has many areas where items can be hidden just like this.

And this is from Gluttony
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/img00771.png

:ghost:

Flowman
08-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Had orange desire chest drop like this on Fenrir from the locked. Fell back inside and I just barely made out the light...thought it was a white gem but got it anyways...good thing.

octavos
08-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Had orange desire chest drop like this on Fenrir from the locked. Fell back inside and I just barely made out the light...thought it was a white gem but got it anyways...good thing.

in the right light any blue item looks white. especially if your on a mobile device...if a pop up shows up...its like "WHERE!?!?!?!" then its like "Panic Mode" XD

Flowman
08-03-2012, 11:39 AM
in the right light any blue item looks white. especially if your on a mobile device...if a pop up shows up...its like "WHERE!?!?!?!" then its like "Panic Mode" XD

Or even have our character say something like "Wow what is that?!" without it going to the chat box so people cant trick us lol...like a in game pop up over our heads....or even a message in the chat box in cyan blue font

Carapace
08-03-2012, 03:31 PM
A notification is a bit impractical and creates more clutter - however there will likely be an update that makes the pink and vanity beam effects more prominent and stand out more.

Aracnus
08-03-2012, 03:35 PM
i think the pants stand out enough, lol. Like a giant no-bodied human being :D

octavos
08-03-2012, 03:47 PM
A notification is a bit impractical and creates more clutter - however there will likely be an update that makes the pink and vanity beam effects more prominent and stand out more.

i think the notification should be reversed instead of it saying that you picked one up...obviously you did XD
just because I really do pay attention to those notifications....like when system will shut down lol.

but a new graphic works thats extra bright. Just because I keep my screen on low brightness to save batterie. But on a high-end computer its not a problem.