PDA

View Full Version : gauntlet fixes

Angelaxd
08-29-2022, 11:05 PM
It seems to me a good map despite the fact that it has bugs but while they solve those game bugs, I recommend that they increase the gold loot dropped or some chests that give only gold, it is somewhat illogical that it pays more to go to the map 1 elite of zodias and not to the maps more difficult current, it does not motivate much, that's why I strongly suggest that they raise the loot and more gold

Adek Nakal
08-29-2022, 11:38 PM
they already added unlimited boss for extra gold ,also keep in mind that with arc weap gauntlet will be easier thus making gold farming there better since its easier,if ppl its still find it difficult to farm gold there with arc weap then we complain but now we should let it be how it is.

Oakmaiden
08-30-2022, 07:10 AM
One shouldn’t need an arcane weapon to play the content.

QuaseT
08-30-2022, 07:30 AM
I'd change some things in ezg as high-end expansion map. Difficulty is fine right now with mythics, might be too easy when arcane weapons are being released depending on how good they'll be. Problem rather is that its not really good to farm there. Gold loot drops make little sense there since we are supposed to wear top sets to farm and not gold loot awakes. As OP said introduce chests if gold is supposed to drop there. Aswell as increase the gold drops again or add something unique and costly that drops only in gauntlet. It's not even close as good as gold farming in sunken elite.
As this map is the pinnacle of the expansion I say make (or keep) this map a challenge for top geared players. They need difficulty in pve aswell as everybody else with worse gear got that. Theres few reasons to gear up to the max without any insanely difficult and rewarding map. Imo this map isnt supposed to be for anyone with only decent gear or tactics. I think thats basically why ezg was introduced in the first place.