PDA

View Full Version : Proc of zodias eating machine dagger

tapsykrete
08-30-2022, 03:30 AM
Hi dev, can you change the buff proc of spirit dagger instead of adding armor can you buff some damage stack please or dex%.
because the proc is to reflect why you add armor? by lessen the dodge is good and adding some health when proc.
i dont understand why add some armor when proc? more damage taken more reflect right?

championboost
08-30-2022, 04:25 AM
the dagger is probably the most useful of all spirit weapons

so why would they buff them before any others

fikrialithaufik
08-30-2022, 04:29 AM
Need additional buff.

Because when you proc it, many times the mobs never hit you, get taunted or even stunned. So its so useless even you have 1000000x reflect its mean nothing when no mobs hit you.

I think additional damage or aura damage (like a duggar dagger) gonna make this weapon worth it to lvlup

Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
08-30-2022, 04:59 AM
Reflecting and Tanking is not Rogue's job in the first place. even if it gets buffed, Mages or even you a Rogue with just a Pisces can nuke mobs and it even gives you better protection. Let's say it's just for fun, then what's the point? your end goal is to kill mobs, eventually you'll get tired with that piece of junk and use something even better.

snakeeyes
08-30-2022, 05:00 AM
+1 rogue is not a class to tank so give a proc of spirit armor health regen + bonus health.

tapsykrete
08-30-2022, 09:36 AM
for me just give some damage when proc instead adding armor. high armor is no good in reflect proc :p

Angelaxd
08-30-2022, 11:39 AM
in gauntlet wave 10+ it's hard they even lower my life, that armor thing is good

tapsykrete
08-30-2022, 11:49 AM
put all your stat to str in high wave so more health u have more reflect you get thats why we need damage than armor proc :)

PostNoob
08-30-2022, 06:21 PM
While people are getting richer you are leveling an inferior weapon than current mythics. How do you think arcane 81 weapons will compare to 76 spirit. Which are they selling, which are free? Lmao. Waste, utterly.