PDA

View Full Version : Proc Suggestion

Ploid
08-30-2022, 07:35 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to make it so that if u proc ur weapon, ur armor has increased proc rate.

It's kinda annoying to see a warrior with much less stats and items than me one hit bosses while I barely tickle them.

I play mage, and mages do a lot of damage if you have aqua and ebon armor Proc together, it's easy to proc them together on mobs in campaign maps but it's harder to proc them together on bosses in Elite portals.

But this will benefit every class. Although there will have to be some adjustments because Warriors with Neptaris proc + Ult + Chasmal proc will destroy the game [emoji75]

This will also help with the proc rate of the new 81 armor. It will also make the game a bit more fun when, and feel like proc stacking days a bit. Everyone like seeing huge damage!

This will negatively affect the players who don't own any armor which gives proc tho. But it will make players need more skills as the gears have different proc CD, you'd need to make sure the weapon proc is ready at the same time as the armor proc is available.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
08-30-2022, 08:24 AM
no one will believe if a mage and a rogue saying that warior can 1 hit or 2 hits the boss on elite zodias, but
+ 1 for this idea for mage and rogue
- 1 for warior
we run on map to kill the bosses not to clear the mobs thats the objective of running there.

Corviss the Lich
08-30-2022, 09:27 AM
Trigger Warning: Read at your own risk. (you won't read it anyway it's a long rant)

Warriors back when proc stacking era are actually fine to me, Rogues and Mages can do significant single target damage with our Skratch Staff + Gun + Ebon & Abyssal armor on bosses. and it shows that even warriors with their ult they can't instantly nuke bosses with ult. (forget about EVG)

But then they introduced Neptaris and Polaris. The thing is, their weapon designs are horrendous. the main problem is their STR multiplier ult.

Remember Ebon Aegis? oh yeah, that's the most perfect example of a "Tank" weapon, literally the embodiment of absorbing damage and reflecting it back, but hey! they said it's too op :< ok, nerf it. still fine, I guess. *expansion 76 comes out* woah this weapon is too op for this map ok nerf it again to utterly useless piece of garbajj on the ground that no one will ever use again, done.
Damage multipliers? cool.

oh today? good question, here we have in this game Warrior weapons with Single Target weapons! great for bosses!! oh them tanking? what's with that crap. they don't have to deal with mobs man. We have a better idea! Rogues have the reflection proc on their new amazing Zodias eating machine dagger, yeah we had to buff the user's Health and Armor to actually not die also we forgot they have dodge so what's the point of this weapon for Rogues exactly? (it's earliest release) Technically we won't have to do all this if we gave this idea to Warriors instead of Rogues hihi silly me :>

What you say? huh? the New Kraken Shell Helmet and Armor?! good question! it's a complete replica of Level 71 Arcane Armor (not for helmet it's something new actually impressive!) it does have better stats! glad you noticed! ok, we actually had to make it harder to proc. so.. we. uh.. you know not too op hihi :>

Ploid
08-30-2022, 10:49 AM
no one will believe if a mage and a rogue saying that warior can 1 hit or 2 hits the boss on elite zodias, but
+ 1 for this idea for mage and rogue
- 1 for warior
we run on map to kill the bosses not to clear the mobs thats the objective of running there.Yeap, they can nerf their procs but make it up with the increased armor Proc rate.

tailwarrior
08-30-2022, 11:39 AM
I think the issue is with the war ult, they don't need a decent gear. Just a single weapon like neph or polar. They can time the ult and weapon proc easily.If their armor proc by chance, then they can blast anything.

Even a trash weapon can become godly because of their ult. Even if new cap comes, their ult is relevant because it increases their primary stat by multiplier.

As new haste gears and pets are increasing, it becomes more easy to get 50%+ haste.In my opinion, I feel mage haste ult will become obsolete sooner or later.

As for rouge, well no comments since it will start something and mostly ignored by devs.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Ploid
08-30-2022, 11:59 AM
I think the issue is with the war ult, they don't need a decent gear. Just a single weapon like neph or polar. They can time the ult and weapon proc easily.If their armor proc by chance, then they can blast anything.

Even a trash weapon can become godly because of their ult. Even if new cap comes, their ult is relevant because it increases their primary stat by multiplier.

As new haste gears and pets are increasing, it becomes more easy to get 50%+ haste.In my opinion, I feel mage haste ult will become obsolete sooner or later.

As for rouge, well no comments since it will start something and mostly ignored by devs.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using TapatalkThe issue is lack of damage by sorcerer unless they get the chance to stack their procs as well.

I played just now elite Sunken. With 2k int, Hyperos proc + haste ult, each hit does 0.1% of boss' hp. Ya.... A warrior with 1.5k str with neptaris and ult can kill it way faster, smh.

Encryptions
08-30-2022, 01:31 PM
A lot sts can do but won't. If they kept proc stacking in the game but worked on it to not be so crazy powerful then everyone would be having a great time.
Elemental combos / effects, if you are an ice enemy you take increased fire damage and decreased water damage, just think of it like pokemon. I would be happy if they were to rework all weapons from lv 16-81 with elements and combos with stun abilities as if you drench a mob and use electric to stun it for x seconds while doing shock damage. If they would just add more weapons mythic and arcane through out levels it would be so nice and fun to play AL, you could combo a dragon sword with a lv 16 frost maul for a elemental combo of frost burn, fire + ice. Procs would be worked to not buff insane amounts of damage, mobs would be reworked with certain resistances and weaknesses.
Possible combos:
Frost Burn: Combo a dragon sword proc with a lv 16 arc frost maul. Slowed and taking increased damage since they don't feel the fire due to frost bite they won't put it out.
Shock: Combo Pisces with dragon hunter daggers. Stuns mobs and increases damage taken by 150%.
Petrify: Combo Ebon staff with Flame forged staff. Turns mobs into stone and increases damage taken by 125%.

Ploid
08-31-2022, 03:51 AM
A lot sts can do but won't. If they kept proc stacking in the game but worked on it to not be so crazy powerful then everyone would be having a great time.
Elemental combos / effects, if you are an ice enemy you take increased fire damage and decreased water damage, just think of it like pokemon. I would be happy if they were to rework all weapons from lv 16-81 with elements and combos with stun abilities as if you drench a mob and use electric to stun it for x seconds while doing shock damage. If they would just add more weapons mythic and arcane through out levels it would be so nice and fun to play AL, you could combo a dragon sword with a lv 16 frost maul for a elemental combo of frost burn, fire + ice. Procs would be worked to not buff insane amounts of damage, mobs would be reworked with certain resistances and weaknesses.
Possible combos:
Frost Burn: Combo a dragon sword proc with a lv 16 arc frost maul. Slowed and taking increased damage since they don't feel the fire due to frost bite they won't put it out.
Shock: Combo Pisces with dragon hunter daggers. Stuns mobs and increases damage taken by 150%.
Petrify: Combo Ebon staff with Flame forged staff. Turns mobs into stone and increases damage taken by 125%.I'd just be fine with all of my procs happening at the same time at this point. Can't expect a lot from these devs xD.

I have never gotten a change to proc Hyperos + Ebon Armor even once yet due to the nature of their procs.

Hyperos require charged basic attacks to single target in order to proc while ebon armor requires consistent damage (preferably many targets)

Skeleton Mike
08-31-2022, 11:07 AM
Trigger Warning: Read at your own risk. (you won't read it anyway it's a long rant)

Warriors back when proc stacking era are actually fine to me, Rogues and Mages can do significant single target damage with our Skratch Staff + Gun + Ebon & Abyssal armor on bosses. and it shows that even warriors with their ult they can't instantly nuke bosses with ult. (forget about EVG)

But then they introduced Neptaris and Polaris. The thing is, their weapon designs are horrendous. the main problem is their STR multiplier ult.

Remember Ebon Aegis? oh yeah, that's the most perfect example of a "Tank" weapon, literally the embodiment of absorbing damage and reflecting it back, but hey! they said it's too op :< ok, nerf it. still fine, I guess. *expansion 76 comes out* woah this weapon is too op for this map ok nerf it again to utterly useless piece of garbajj on the ground that no one will ever use again, done.
Damage multipliers? cool.

oh today? good question, here we have in this game Warrior weapons with Single Target weapons! great for bosses!! oh them tanking? what's with that crap. they don't have to deal with mobs man. We have a better idea! Rogues have the reflection proc on their new amazing Zodias eating machine dagger, yeah we had to buff the user's Health and Armor to actually not die also we forgot they have dodge so what's the point of this weapon for Rogues exactly? (it's earliest release) Technically we won't have to do all this if we gave this idea to Warriors instead of Rogues hihi silly me :>

What you say? huh? the New Kraken Shell Helmet and Armor?! good question! it's a complete replica of Level 71 Arcane Armor (not for helmet it's something new actually impressive!) it does have better stats! glad you noticed! ok, we actually had to make it harder to proc. so.. we. uh.. you know not too op hihi :>

Oh man this is so on point it hurts XD I cannot understand for the life of me the thoughts of the devs behind all those changes!
Proc stacking was FUN! by removing that you are making your game less fun, a terrible choice when you are working on a video game...

To me the only problem was warriors rage ultimate, its still overpowered even today.

Skeleton Mike
08-31-2022, 11:12 AM
Possible combos:
Petrify: Combo Ebon staff with Flame forged staff. Turns mobs into stone and increases damage taken by 125%.

I can see something like that being made, we already have the "Triforce" combos from the pets Ellie, Gobi and Hawken, so they could work on interactive procs or skills too.
I wish the devs were more ambitious instead of greedy :/