PDA

View Full Version : Man Cave/Room Tour/Game Room

Nick41324
08-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Where do you do your Pwning?

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/nick41324/PicsArt_1343961895382.jpg
I was contemplating doing another pic w/o the shake weight but....

Also, I got the sports wall paper when I was like 12-ish... now at just about 17, I'm too lazy to change it. Its not hurting anyone :-)

Hardcoure
08-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Is this your bedroom? That's a lot of soda ... :p

Forgot to add that I play in my bedroom on my bed. Well.... my bed is actually a futon because sleeping on an actual bed gives me nightmares. Weird right?

Fao
08-03-2012, 01:59 PM
I play in my living room! Pretty comfy! I would play on my bed but the WiFi in there sucks so I can't play in there:(

And yeah, why so many sodas? And whats the little paper squares on the ground for? Lol

Nick41324
08-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Is this your bedroom? That's a lot of soda ... :p

Forgot to add that I play in my bedroom on my bed. Well.... my bed is actually a futon because sleeping on an actual bed gives me nightmares. Weird right?
That's my mt. Dew collection haha. When my dad worked as a manager at a large food retailer, he would get samples before the beverage became open to the public. He would bring a few home and I started collecting them :-)

Hardcoure
08-03-2012, 02:02 PM
lol deleted

Hardcoure
08-03-2012, 02:03 PM
That's my mt. Dew collection haha. When my dad worked as a manager at a large food retailer, he would get samples before the beverage became open to the public. He would bring a few home and I started collecting them :-)

Oooh, I like Mt. Dew but only the classic. Never have I put my lips on any other color Mt. Dew than the original Green. Yeah, I know, I'm devoted.

Noodleleg
08-03-2012, 02:13 PM
The sofa at my grandma's... :)

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/0712ae27.jpg

Flowman
08-03-2012, 03:26 PM
My room...well the part that is relevant here at least.

From left to right:

Xbox 360...Astro A40 Headset...Photoshop/Gaming Laptop...Music producing desktop...Everyday Mouse...Gaming Mouse...CDJ that I use for extra effects that I don't have on my production programs or controller. If you look carefully at my laptop screen, you can see the beginnings of a signature I'm working on :p...and also a screen length crack xD

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4655/room1dv.jpg

52 inch? 55 inch? I don't remember. Pretty solid TV though.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4589/room2yo.jpg

Delphina
08-03-2012, 03:28 PM
My room...well the part that is relevant here at least.

From left to right:

Xbox 360...Astro A40 Headset...Photoshop/Gaming Laptop...Music producing desktop...Everyday Mouse...Gaming Mouse...CDJ that I use for extra effects that I don't have on my production programs or controller. If you look carefully at my laptop screen, you can see the beginnings of a signature I'm working on :p...and also a screen length crack xD

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4655/room1dv.jpg

52 inch? 55 inch? I don't remember. Pretty solid TV though.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4589/room2yo.jpg

Awesome setup!!!!

Cahaun
08-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Under construction...

Fao
08-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Haha Caleb, just move in?

Cahaun
08-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Kinda just moving rooms lol. Big house :p

As you can see, I can't get the carpet cleaner to work. >_<

Fao
08-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Haha!:)

Livemau
08-03-2012, 04:50 PM
you make my setup look childish
Flowman you got it goin on
(Single probably once a girl sees that shes out the door ;)
I will describe mine
From Left to right I have Speaker Moniter Speaker Clock
and in the drawer for my desk its got my keyboard and behind it my mouse (my hands get hot in the summer)
Under the monitor is my calculator which is use to find the price of sets and stuff so I dont have to use the calculator app on my computor
Im trying to get this keyboard and mouse but they are a little pricy
Alienware Tactx
PICTURES (https://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod%3D7&q=TACT+X&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=pEkcUJeWB4P7ygH8woHoDA&biw=1280&bih=919&sei=pkkcUL7aC6rRyQH11IDgCQ)
you can make each key a different color so awesome

Jblazer
08-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Lovin it!Looks like a Mancave I would like!

Flowman
08-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Flowman you got it goin on
(Single probably once a girl sees that shes out the door ;)

Wait was that directed at me? :(

Nothing is nerdy about my setup...2 computers, some DJ and Production equipment, a pretty big plasma TV, and an Xbox 360
It's not even a very good setup tbh, I really need some new speakers. Mine right now are my DJ speakers and they don't fit on my desk. I also need room for the midi keyboard I'm buying, and when I use my controller, I need to rearrange stuff so it fits.

Livemau
08-03-2012, 08:22 PM
i wanna get those on-ear head phones with surround sound
then a good gaming computor and mouse
if i had a gaming mouse i could put heal and shield and 2 buffs on macros so i dont have to go off my combo to cast them

HunterSLAYER
08-04-2012, 08:52 AM
i wanna get those on-ear head phones with surround sound
then a good gaming computor and mouse
if i had a gaming mouse i could put heal and shield and 2 buffs on macros so i dont have to go off my combo to cast them

The cheapest razer mouse(Abyssus,i use the Naga which is about $180) is about...US$50.

A cheap virtual surround sound headset-creative...costs US$40.

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Flowman
08-04-2012, 09:16 AM
The cheapest razer mouse(Abyssus,i use the Naga which is about $180) is about...US$50.

A cheap virtual surround sound headset-creative...costs US$40.

The Razer Naga is $80...lol

The MMO Epic version is only $130.

If you paid $180 for either one...you got scammed.

Livemau
08-04-2012, 09:18 AM
the alienware tactx is 80$ but on ebay its only 30-40$ new or used

Ihavenokills
08-04-2012, 06:20 PM
if i can find a few pics of it ill show you my movie room :]

HunterSLAYER
08-04-2012, 06:23 PM
The Razer Naga is $80...lol

The MMO Epic version is only $130.

If you paid $180 for either one...you got scammed.

In my currency its $180...sry i forgot to convert it to Us currency.

Livemau
08-04-2012, 06:26 PM
whats your currency

Ihavenokills
08-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Heres a grand tour of the man cave. This was about a 3 month project and completed it bout a year and a half ago :]
random fact: Ihavenokills is a party animal if you didn't know haha. usually theres solo cups everywhere with a minimum of 6 other people playing some call of duty on the proj. screen haha.

Projection HD screen with surround sound, movie seats w/ cup holders and they lean back. extra seats lifted up a little bit behind the main seats for extra room for a bigger group. Includes an xbox 360 with kinect for awesome party nights. also a popcorn machine but thats not displayed in the picture.

Heres some full movie posters displayed for dvd and blu-ray releases (I know a guy lol)

As an added bonus theres another room that connects right next to the projection screen that goes into a game room with a pool table, 50 arcade game classics arcade machine, and air hockey table.

Flowman
08-04-2012, 07:15 PM
That reminds me of my college house basement, the 4 of us spent all summer dropping our paychecks into it and made an AWESOME party basement with a huge professional made bar (Friend's dad is a private contractor), kegerator, pong tables, darts, actual sized basketball hoop on the wall, DJ booth, speakers in the ceiling, 2 flatscreens on the walls behind the bar.......only we had a normal basement floor...and trade out the wood walls for sheetrock lol :p

God I'm gonna miss that basement.

Ihavenokills
08-04-2012, 07:24 PM
That reminds me of my college house basement, the 4 of us spent all summer dropping our paychecks into it and made an AWESOME party basement with a huge professional made bar (Friend's dad is a private contractor), kegerator, pong tables, darts, actual sized basketball hoop on the wall, DJ booth, speakers in the ceiling, 2 flatscreens on the walls behind the bar.......only we had a normal basement floor...and trade out the wood walls for sheetrock lol :p

God I'm gonna miss that basement.

now THAT sounds amazing. im missing a bar lol

Flowman
08-04-2012, 07:30 PM
now THAT sounds amazing. im missing a bar lol

Got the wood absolutely free. Was at least $900 worth of pine. The perks of owning your own company lol

Nick41324
08-05-2012, 02:46 AM
Heres a grand tour of the man cave. This was about a 3 month project and completed it bout a year and a half ago :]
random fact: Ihavenokills is a party animal if you didn't know haha. usually theres solo cups everywhere with a minimum of 6 other people playing some call of duty on the proj. screen haha.

Projection HD screen with surround sound, movie seats w/ cup holders and they lean back. extra seats lifted up a little bit behind the main seats for extra room for a bigger group. Includes an xbox 360 with kinect for awesome party nights. also a popcorn machine but thats not displayed in the picture.

Heres some full movie posters displayed for dvd and blu-ray releases (I know a guy lol)

As an added bonus theres another room that connects right next to the projection screen that goes into a game room with a pool table, 50 arcade game classics arcade machine, and air hockey table.
That's awesome! Haha

bramer
08-06-2012, 03:38 PM
I play up a tree in my backyards (so I can get away from my little brothers and sisters xD)! Whenever I go out there I always bring my spare battery (and my other spare battery, and my other one, and my sisters, hehe). I will post a pic once I fix my phones camera.

This is Bramer - signing out

TsunamiTheClown
08-06-2012, 05:51 PM

+ 1 for party room.

Nice setup bro. When can i drop by ;)

Noodleleg
08-06-2012, 06:13 PM

Compare that to my area... ._.