PDA

View Full Version : Preview - The Dragkin Temple Challenge Returns!

Cinco
08-30-2022, 11:31 AM
A battle cry grows louder within the forests of Tindirin....

The doors to the Dragkin Temple have creaked open once again, and it's up to you, Legends, to take on the challenges within.

How it Works

The Dragkin Temple Challenge gauntlet event is an energy-based leaderboard event for Solo Legends and Groups.

Recommended for Level 70+ Groups and for well-geared Level 81+ Solo Legends

Level 60+ is Required to enter the Dragkin Temple

Travel to the Expedition Camp near the Tindirin Wilds to get started. A portal awaits you there and will lead you to the temple.

To begin the challenge, enter the starting circle with your party and prepare for the first wave.

Defeat the waves of Dragkin Legion before the 60-second timer expires, and you'll be allowed to survive another round. The challenge ends when you die or run out of time.

You'll earn Leaderboard points and Temple tokens along the way that can be redeemed for rewards back in Tindirin.

Boss Loot
The Dragkin Legion have a chance to drop gold and items but it's the wave bosses that offer the best loot in the event.

Wave 5 Boss: "Er'Hass"
Wave 10 Boss: "Fal'Zyss"
Wave 15 Boss: "Min'Rahss"
All have the chance to drop:
- Locked Zodias Crates
- Locked Dragkin Dragoon Crate
- Massive Locked Dragkin Dragoon Crate
- Epic & Rare Level 81 Accessories, Armor, Helmets and Weapons
- The "Dragoon Cavalry" Badge

Wave 20 Boss: "Greatdragon Ala'Raxis" has a chance to drop:
- All of the items listed above plus...
- Arcane Level 76 Wrangler Silk Sash Belts
- Arcane Level 76 Death Engine Weapons
- Arcane Level 76 Artifacts
- Mythic Level 76 Accessories and Belts
- Legendary Level 81 Armor and Weapons
- The "Dragoon Commander's" Badge

- NEW: Legendary Lava Golem Pet Egg - "Grom"

Leaderboard

Leaderboard prizes will be awarded to both the top SOLO players and top GROUPS.

Top 10 Groups:

3 Unlocked Massive Dragkin Temple Trespasser's Chests (cannot be traded) that contain items like Level 81 Arcane gear, a new Heroic pet, mythic accessories, and new vanities. (See screenshots under Token Vendor below).
The Ala'Raxis Banner (cannot be traded)

The "Drake Disruptor" badge

The Lava Rock Pack vanity (cannot be traded)

The <Gauntlet Gangster> title.

Top 50 Groups:

3 Unlocked Dragkin Temple Trespasser's Chests (cannot be traded)

The Vanquished Dragkin Banner (cannot be traded)

The Golden Dragoon Banner (cannot be traded)

The "Dragoon Infantry" Badge

The <Dragoon> title.

Top 10 Solo:

3 Unlocked Massive Dragkin Temple Trespasser's Chests (cannot be traded)

The <The Black Dread> title (in black... hard to see in dark settings but extremely cool nevertheless!)
The Platinum Ala'Raxis Banner (cannot be traded)

The "Drake Disruptor" badge

The Dragoon Vanity set (armor and helm) for your class (cannot be traded)

The Spring Heel Jack Banner (cannot be traded)

Top 50 Solo:

The Spring Heel Jack Banner (shown above - cannot be traded)

The <Temple Dreadnought> title.

The "Dragoon Infantry" Badge

The Platinum Vanquished Dragkin Banner (cannot be traded)

Token Vendor

Visit the Temple Spirit near the portal in Tindirin to collect the recipes required to craft event locked crates Massive Locked Dragkin Dragoon Crate and Locked Dragkin Dragoon Crate*, which have the chance to drop trade-friendly items like:

NEW Arcane lvl 81 Kraken Battle Shell Armor & Helm
NEW Heroic Grom's Egg

Mythic Level 81 Armor and Weapons
Dragoon Vanity Weapons

Lava Rock Golem Vanity Armor and Helm

*These items also available in the Dragkin Temple Trespasser's chests that you can purchase from the vendor!

The vendor will also sell:

- Spring Heel Jack Vanity Sets (trade-friendly)

- The new Legendary Grom pet (not egg)

- and, the Dragoon Banner (trade-friendly)

Limited Sales

Don't forget to check the store for some special sales!

On Saturday and Sunday (9/3 - 9/4) you'll find the Lava Rock Aura:
A Deluxe version of this aura can be crafted using a recipe (available from the vendor)

and the Dragoon Aura:

The following Saturday and Sunday (9/10 - 9/11) will be host to the Steam Siege aura:

A Deluxe version of this aura can also be crafted using a recipe (available from the vendor)

Plus, all event long there will be limited quanities of 2 different store crates. The Massive Firedrake Crate which contains the items outlined above,

and NEW class-specific Dragkin Dragoon Chest which will contain those items for your class only! Giving you a better chance to loot the items you want.

Event Timing

Good luck, Legends!

The Dragkin Temple event is scheduled to run for two (2) weeks beginning at 1:30pm Central on September 1st and ending on September 15th.

Xuds
08-31-2022, 12:06 PM
The lava golem vanity is cool, does the lava golem pet dot passive help proc weapons?

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
08-31-2022, 12:08 PM
Any chance to change the banners? Drake Disruptor's head on a stick

tapsykrete
08-31-2022, 12:09 PM
ika una .

dangibg
08-31-2022, 12:10 PM
Top 10 group lb reward is a token vendor vanity? Is this a joke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neutrone
08-31-2022, 12:10 PM
I am happy to get an event.

But I just want to say in the future could you guys please consider having long sorcerer staffs have the grip be in the middle/near the head of the staff as opposed to the end (as shown with the dragoon staff). It always looks weird, idk why its a thing. Night blossom staff could have been perfect but it had the same weird grip. Thanks

Diiviine Al
08-31-2022, 12:11 PM
Can u add flawless for group and solo top 10? Pms

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

Cinco
08-31-2022, 12:12 PM
Any chance to change the banners? Drake Disruptor's head on a stick

These are the final designs.

dangibg
08-31-2022, 12:15 PM
Top 10 group lb reward is a token vendor vanity? Is this a joke?

Mb actually, just noticed that golem reward is not in vendor but in lockeds

PostNoob
08-31-2022, 12:17 PM
Cant wait to loot some lv 76 arcanes that will never drop and wave 5,10,15 boss loot is useless. Overall wow, lmao.

dangibg
08-31-2022, 12:17 PM
+1 for Flawless for top 10 solo, also is lava golem set 3/3 making an aura?

Miyared
08-31-2022, 12:19 PM
@Cinco Please do not allow the use of the 50/75/100% damage elixir, the truth would be no gameplay if not for the one who spends the most money

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Neutrone
08-31-2022, 12:19 PM
+1 for Flawless for top 10 solo, also is lava golem set 3/3 making an aura?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThey said they'd stop doing the vanity set aura thing :/

Stormydragon
08-31-2022, 12:20 PM
Is the Black Dread Title actually Black??? So Sad to wait thousand years wishing for a black title, and then when they finally release a black one, it's lb only bruh.

Cinco
08-31-2022, 12:21 PM
Is the Black Dread Title actually Black??? So Sad to wait thousand years wishing for a black title, and then when they finally release a black one, it's lb only bruh.

Yes! It is black. We toyed with adding a background to it - so it was visible in all areas... but decided to just keep it black letters (since that would look a lot more rare).

GitarTua
08-31-2022, 12:23 PM
looking good!

Synergia
08-31-2022, 12:28 PM
@Cinco could you add 76 arcane amulets to the loot from bosses?
They are so rare

laluna
08-31-2022, 12:29 PM
can fix new arc armor81 difficult for proc

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

LilJJ03
08-31-2022, 12:39 PM
+1 they are still rare after so many years

tailwarrior
08-31-2022, 12:41 PM
@cinco does the Massive Locked Dragkin Dragoon Crate have guaranteed arc after 600 pulls?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

intruders
08-31-2022, 12:41 PM
Yay class specific crates!

Thanks for listening!

LilJJ03
08-31-2022, 12:42 PM
+1 they are still rare after so many years

I meant to quote Synergia xD

Immortal_Blood
08-31-2022, 12:59 PM
nice event!!!!! i will be reading this later haha

Djzu
08-31-2022, 01:03 PM
They are so rare+1 that thing is so rare

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-31-2022, 01:35 PM
Rare and epic gears.. legendary pet..

Sighs
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220831/7e1970bdb814ae9c739ccb1a78ecb7cf.jpg
Remember when announcements got this kind of thanks ... I do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-31-2022, 01:47 PM
They are so rare

We will consider adding even more Arcane loots from the boss! Thanks for the suggestion!

Ploid
08-31-2022, 01:52 PM
We will consider adding even more Arcane loots from the boss! Thanks for the suggestion!Why did the devs drop the 3d cool design ideas, and instead chose to go with these ones?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-31-2022, 01:56 PM
Why did the devs drop the 3d cool design ideas, and instead chose to go with these ones?

Mainly because those 3D ones have already been done to death and we had a new idea to go with the 'Arlor Dragoon' - which gave way to some unique icon designs.

Jaunawab
08-31-2022, 02:04 PM
I am just wondering how the damage multiplier works.

Cinco
08-31-2022, 02:07 PM
I am just wondering how the damage multiplier works.

A +20% Damage Multiplier would equate to 1.2X non-stacking Damage.

Encryptions
08-31-2022, 02:14 PM
I was really looking forwards to dragon banners.. Can you guys work on some cool as hell aura to add to the lb rewards? Or even some cool looking back vanity.

Cinco
08-31-2022, 02:15 PM
Or even some cool looking back vanity.

You got it: the Lava Rock Pack!

Ummmmm
08-31-2022, 02:20 PM
How about just making 76 arcanes for all slots drop from wave 20, and maybe a heroic pet or rare vanity too?

Ploid
08-31-2022, 02:24 PM
Mainly because those 3D ones have already been done to death and we had a new idea to go with the 'Arlor Dragoon' - which gave way to some unique icon designs.Yes, you could have just added a new 3D model, a dragon head with different design maybe.

The point is, that these 3D designed banners were some of the most sought after banners in the game.

In my opinion, the current top 50 banner for temple event looks worse than top 50 winter 2021 lb banner.

If not a 3D design, I think the most anticipated banner of the year deserves atleast an animation similar to the black eye from the winter event lb.

flashio
08-31-2022, 02:24 PM
Looks like everything that takes 2yrs+ to come ends up being a disappointment, first zodias Expansion and now Dragkin Temple.

Ploid
08-31-2022, 02:29 PM
Also, can we have title for participating or reaching a certain wave?

Also a badge for reaching a certain wave?

Uk u have added these aps, but aren't adding any ways for casual players to get em done?

Snowman Is here
08-31-2022, 02:30 PM
Cool sword vanity

Scll
08-31-2022, 02:32 PM
The banners r sooo bad for this event.

Is this what one of the best rewards we waited for? Rip

Immortal_Blood
08-31-2022, 02:33 PM
We will consider adding even more Arcane loots from the boss! Thanks for the suggestion!

yeah i was thinking about the artifact

Cinco
08-31-2022, 02:33 PM
Also, can we have title for participating or reaching a certain wave?

Also a badge for reaching a certain wave?

Uk u have added these aps, but aren't adding any ways for casual players to get em done?

Casual players are not really expected to sweep badge AP's ...just sayin' :-)

Cinco
08-31-2022, 02:34 PM
Yes, you could have just added a new 3D model, a dragon head with different design maybe.

The point is, that these 3D designed banners were some of the most sought after banners in the game.

In my opinion, the current top 50 banner for temple event looks worse than top 50 winter 2021 lb banner.

If not a 3D design, I think the most anticipated banner of the year deserves atleast an animation similar to the black eye from the winter event lb.

Yeah - instead we decided to put that effort into the vanity item designs.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll make sure the team knows that you prefer a big 3D banner to varied and unique vanity armor / helmet - which is totally fair :-)

Encryptions
08-31-2022, 02:36 PM
You got it: the Lava Rock Pack!Man, I really don't see anyone using these lb vanities. We were hoping for 3d modeled dragon heads on banners, even if you were to add the blue dragon head like the badge onto a banner and add it to top 10 solo lb that would be nice.
Its not even the helm and vest that makes the event rewards a let down its just the banners. Dragon event, kind of expected dragon banners. We slay the dragons and turn their heads into trophies which we wear on banners ignoring the law of physics.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Ploid
08-31-2022, 02:38 PM
Casual players are not really expected to sweep badge AP's ...just sayin' :-)Casual player work for overall aps.

You don't need to spend a lot of effort in limited time for these.

I personally don't have the resources to acquire lb badges. But I was able to obtain a spot in overall lb. By working on em slowly, it was made possible.

Whats the point of someone competing for overall lb badge when they already have 20 cool other badges?

Cinco
08-31-2022, 02:38 PM
Man, I really don't see anyone using these lb vanities. We were hoping for 3d modeled dragon heads on banners, even if you were to add the blue dragon head like the badge onto a banner and add it to top 10 solo lb that would be nice.
Its not even the helm and vest that makes the event rewards a let down its just the banners. Dragon event, kind of expected dragon banners. We slay the dragons and turn their heads into trophies which we wear on banners ignoring the law of physics.

Solo gets so very much... I don't think that LB needs another reward.

I'll think about it for group though (no promises) ;-)

Cinco
08-31-2022, 02:39 PM
Casual player work for overall aps.

Much love and respect - but let's agree to disagree about this! :-)

Encryptions
08-31-2022, 02:41 PM
Yeah - instead we decided to put that effort into the vanity item designs.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll make sure the team knows that you prefer a big 3D banner to varied and unique vanity armor / helmet - which is totally fair :-)3D banners are better on AL because of how the graphics work. We are tiny characters in this game and its really hard to see / notice a 2d tiny banner.
My dragon banner from the previous dragkin temple event is 3d, red dragon you know it ofc. People don't even have to inspect to see it, you can see it clearly in 3rd person zoomed out and I constantly get comments on it.
"Wow your banner is huge"
"Best banner I have seen in this game"

Repent
08-31-2022, 02:43 PM
Well this is quite the let down to say the least. My only suggestion, maybe take into consideration the comments in this post.

Cinco
08-31-2022, 02:44 PM
Well this is quite the let down to say the least. My only suggestion, maybe take into consideration the comments in this post.

You mean I should consider the thanks we got for adding Arcane loots?

...or do you mean something different?

TIA :-)

Synergia
08-31-2022, 02:46 PM
@Cinco we honestly appreciate the time & work of STS on AL

But for real, 7-10 years ago any single vanity / gear were looking so much better...
What happened?
Since 2016-2017 all vanities turned ugly..

Players wanna wear cool looking skins, we dont see these anymore

Dragoon Vanity set for example- you can see that the design team worked hard on every detail but yet it looks ugly.
Same for all the past years LB vanities

until 2017 I had maby 20-30 vanity sets that I would give a 10/10 by the look
The only thing in the past 5 years that I would actually give it a 10/10 look would be the infernal sets.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-31-2022, 02:47 PM
Everyone praised Temple banners eversince. They're big dragons with alot of details to boast. No one complained. And had always resembled the dragons color/design as the banner for every event.

I don't see why you guys changed something that wasn't broken.

No one wants 2D flat plain banners.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
08-31-2022, 02:50 PM
I suggest the banners to be same as the Drake disruptor head (Blue head with purple horns on a stick)

While change the solo to a recolored Drake Disruptor's head that would match the Dragoon Set (reddish yellow head with black horns on a stick)

Cinco
08-31-2022, 02:57 PM
I suggest the banners to be same as the Drake disruptor head (Blue head with purple horns on a stick)

Thanks for the suggestion!

We won't be replacing the banners that are already in place. I've informed the team of the feedback and we will evaluate if an additional banner (of the "head on a stick" variety) can be made.

I'll update the OP with info on any new banner rewards! :-)

Qrunchy
08-31-2022, 03:03 PM
Hoping for a cool LB banner for this year but well it was very disappointed....it looks like a re-design of corruption king banner :/

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Ploid
08-31-2022, 03:03 PM
Much love and respect - but let's agree to disagree about this! :-)It's not even an opinion that we have to agree or disagree on.

I have many friends whose only badge was overall lb badge.

Is it wrong to have a badge which can be obtained by slowly working on it over a long span of time?

The APs of collecting badge and titles in itself is cool, and it gives players sth to work on.

But we need a way to be able to get em done. Now that you have added these aps, only the same few players will be competing every season for HC seasonal and normal seasonal to get these done fast.

But what about the players who like to take it slow? You do realize even if a badge is added for plat tier of every major event, it'll take couple years to get 20 badges?

Geez. I thought the overall lb was something anyone could do given that they are determined to put in the work albeit it being slowly over a long span of time.

Encryptions
08-31-2022, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the suggestion!

We won't be replacing the banners that are already in place. I've informed the team of the feedback and we will evaluate if an additional banner (of the "head on a stick" variety) can be made.

I'll update the OP with info on any new banner rewards! :-)

Hope we get some for top 50 and 10 solo and group, Doesn't have to be anything too insane, I know you said that top 10 has enough rewards but I have to disagree, previous temple events we were given arcane gears for top 10, we don't want arcane gears but just a cooler banner. :)

Cinco
08-31-2022, 03:10 PM
we don't want arcane gears but just a cooler banner. :)

Deal! No Arcane gears for LB this time.

Finally we agree on something :-)

Cinco
08-31-2022, 03:14 PM
It's not even an opinion that we have to agree or disagree on.

I have many friends whose only badge was overall lb badge.

Is it wrong to have a badge which can be obtained by slowly working on it over a long span of time?

The APs of collecting badge and titles in itself is cool, and it gives players sth to work on.

But we need a way to be able to get em done. Now that you have added these aps, only the same few players will be competing every season for HC seasonal and normal seasonal to get these done fast.

But what about the players who like to take it slow? You do realize even if a badge is added for plat tier of every major event, it'll take couple years to get 20 badges?

Geez. I thought the overall lb was something anyone could do given that they are determined to put in the work albeit it being slowly over a long span of time.

The difference of opinion here is that "casual" players are competing for Seasonal LB.

And while I may not agree with it I do respect your opinion!

Origin_
08-31-2022, 03:15 PM
This is so far best thing happened to me last whole week !!
'You got served' man hahah 😁
Anyways nice trying about events ,rewards ...
I just wait store locks anyways .
And dont mind some of Us 'We do not appriciate how much You guys trying around and for Us'

"Never look for problem where there isnt one"

Origin_
08-31-2022, 03:17 PM
Much love and respect - but let's agree to disagree about this! :-)
And yeah this was thing that made my week !!!!!

+100

Encryptions
08-31-2022, 03:19 PM
Deal! No Arcane gears for LB this time.

Finally we agree on something :-)
TY, :) will accept this!

Am wanting to say this before someone gets mad, but if you plan to run temple lb you are already geared up to the fullest, you already have high stat gears. Getting character bound gear as a lb reward will just be a gear that sits in your inventory and loses value over time and you can't sell it.

Cinco
08-31-2022, 03:21 PM
TY, :) will accept this!

Am wanting to say this before someone gets mad, but if you plan to run temple lb you are already geared up to the fullest, you already have high stat gears. Getting character bound gear as a lb reward will just be a gear that sits in your inventory and loses value over time and you can't sell it.

Right - the value is in being able to stash the gear to an alt.

For some this is nothing. For most this is major.

Still no bound Arcanes this time 'round - but I wanted to make sure to add proper info.

Repent
08-31-2022, 03:24 PM
You mean I should consider the thanks we got for adding Arcane loots?

...or do you mean something different?

TIA :-)

Well you did also include arcane loots last time this event was around so that isn’t anything new. The comments on this post seem to show concern regarding the banner and then some complaints about badges. You’ve already answered the badge question on one of my previous posts and I respect your opinion on that.

But reiterating what many others here seem to wish for is a big ol dragon head banner. I personally won’t be playing this event so it isn’t an issue for me but I do agree that dragon banners are one of the most hype vanities in game and it would be appreciated by the community if they were implemented again for this event.

tailwarrior
08-31-2022, 03:31 PM
Actually the issue is the previous dragkin banner was super cool. So we had higher expectation of this events banner. This year banner looks nice but when we compare it to previous, we find it bland.

Immortal_Blood
08-31-2022, 03:31 PM
@Cinco we honestly appreciate the time & work of STS on AL

But for real, 7-10 years ago any single vanity / gear were looking so much better...
What happened?
Since 2016-2017 all vanities turned ugly..

Players wanna wear cool looking skins, we dont see these anymore

Dragoon Vanity set for example- you can see that the design team worked hard on every detail but yet it looks ugly.
Same for all the past years LB vanities

until 2017 I had maby 20-30 vanity sets that I would give a 10/10 by the look
The only thing in the past 5 years that I would actually give it a 10/10 look would be the infernal sets.

the fire aura is badass though dont lie hahaha

Encryptions
08-31-2022, 03:36 PM
Right - the value is in being able to stash the gear to an alt.

For some this is nothing. For most this is major.

Still no bound Arcanes this time 'round - but I wanted to make sure to add proper info.

Am expecting some dragon banners :).
The statement you said does confuse me though. Lv 76 dragkin temple got an arcane helmet lv 76 for the class you ran on, you already have maxed 76 gear for the class so wouldn't you just transfer the maxed gear through stash to your alt instead of a bound helmet with no awakes?

Immortal_Blood
08-31-2022, 03:36 PM
idk if i can post videos here but... i just wanna say, im stoked, and i support this event. looks good :>

https://youtu.be/vy3VhrLHCAk

Starkinea
08-31-2022, 03:39 PM
Do we have any unlocked crates at vendor?

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-31-2022, 03:49 PM
Am expecting some dragon banners :).
The statement you said does confuse me though. Lv 76 dragkin temple got an arcane helmet lv 76 for the class you ran on, you already have maxed 76 gear for the class so wouldn't you just transfer the maxed gear through stash to your alt instead of a bound helmet with no awakes?

I think your assumptions may be the root of your confusion - as not all players have the same idiosyncrasies when it comes to alts.

Best wishes :-)

dangibg
08-31-2022, 04:13 PM
Solo gets so very much... I don't think that LB needs another reward.

I'll think about it for group though (no promises) ;-)

Giving many low quality rewards doesn’t mean its “much” im 99% sure every lb player will take flawless rather than some random banner and vanity that look like vendor reward, not even tradable

Cinco
08-31-2022, 04:21 PM
Giving many low quality rewards doesn’t mean its “much” im 99% sure every lb player will take flawless rather than some random banner and vanity that look like vendor reward, not even tradable

The next Flawless reward for LB probably won't happen 'til Halloween.

Scll
08-31-2022, 04:23 PM
wE tRiEd sOmEtHiNg uNiqu3

3d goddes banner into ugly 2d

Atp nobody likes the banner and r very disappointed. Would be rlly nice to just bring the previous dragonkin banners n recolor them blue

Cinco
08-31-2022, 04:24 PM
wE tRiEd sOmEtHiNg uNiqu3

3d goddes banner into ugly 2d

Atp nobody likes the banner and r very disappointed. Would be rlly nice to just bring the previous dragonkin banners n recolor them blue

That's a terrible idea.

I'm going to forget that you suggested that :-)

Scll
08-31-2022, 04:25 PM
Do whatever but make the banners 3D

Cinco
08-31-2022, 04:26 PM
Do whatever but make the banners 3D

Sure -but just quit suggesting that old banners come back. It's embarrassing (for you). No cap.

RedeZy
08-31-2022, 05:03 PM
Cinco, can we expect another black title to come in the somewhat future for a lb? Since this is the first and most of the coloured titles return it would make sense to possibly have one as a a halloween reward.

Repent
08-31-2022, 05:03 PM
Sure -but just quit suggesting that old banners come back. It's embarrassing (for you). No cap.

Not sure how that is considered embarrassing. While you may be against bringing back old vanities you for sure are not against recolors as seen throughout Arlor for years now. So to tell a player that his recolor idea is "terrible" is quite hypocritical when you have been doing it for a while now. We have gold/red/white/purple ghost night sets and plenty of other recolored vanities in-game.

Technically the seasonal and top AP banners are all recolors too which is pretty "terrible". And don't even mention seasonal badges omg so "terrible".

While scll's comments are frustrating to read sometimes due to them being very critical of the game his ideas have merit. Also, I would like to state my intentions aren't to criticize you Cinco, or any of the Devs. I simply found this statement interesting.

Cinco
08-31-2022, 05:07 PM
Not sure how that is considered embarrassing. While you may be against bringing back old vanities you for sure are not against recolors as seen throughout Arlor for years now. So to tell a player that his recolor idea is "terrible" is quite hypocritical when you have been doing it for a while now. We have gold/red/white/purple ghost night sets and plenty of other recolored vanities in-game.

Technically the seasonal and top AP banners are all recolors too which is pretty "terrible". And don't even mention seasonal badges omg so "terrible".

While scll's comments are frustrating to read sometimes due to them being very critical of the game his ideas have merit. Also, I would like to state my intentions aren't to criticize you Cinco, or any of the Devs. I simply found this statement interesting.

Really?

Should be pretty simple to understand: developers recolor, players trash it. Players suggest recolors, developers trash it. It's the "circle of life." And it is indeed terrible.

Best wishes... and nothing but love ;-))

snakeeyes
08-31-2022, 06:02 PM
peace hehehe... btw great event thanks after 1month of dry playing.

Hriv
08-31-2022, 06:07 PM
IS THAT A STICK in the mage's hand? Cmooon guys..

dangibg
08-31-2022, 06:10 PM
The next Flawless reward for LB probably won't happen 'til Halloween.

Can we have something else then? Like the new heroic egg?

Cinco
08-31-2022, 06:19 PM
Can we have something else then? Like the new heroic egg?

That doesn't seem necessary at all.

As for the new Heroic (which is pretty OP), you can loot that from one of the locked crates ;-)

Encryptions
08-31-2022, 06:31 PM
Ty for the banners, was hoping for the blue one to be for solo but it is what it is. Silver one kind of goes with the armor set.

Ummmmm
08-31-2022, 06:42 PM
What about the other items (specifically concerned with the 76 pendant) dropping on wave 20? I see the post is updated with new badges and banners, will the additional 76 arcanes (artifact/pendant) be added to drops or is that not happening?

fikrialithaufik
08-31-2022, 06:49 PM
Is this event zone gives spirit xp ?

Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-31-2022, 06:52 PM
What about the other items (specifically concerned with the 76 pendant) dropping on wave 20? I see the post is updated with new badges and banners, will the additional 76 arcanes (artifact/pendant) be added to drops or is that not happening?

Still in discussion. We will update the thread later today or early tomorrow with info one way or the other :-)

xbell
08-31-2022, 07:07 PM
Can we see the picture of the "special dragkin badge"

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

alison808
08-31-2022, 07:23 PM
Crate with tokens event ?

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk

Synergia
08-31-2022, 07:53 PM
@Devs
Great update thank you!
Btw, are the group in the event are 1 from each class?
Like the last temple event or will the top 10 group gonna be x4 warriors like the ones before?

Longtao
08-31-2022, 08:13 PM
RIP no sts recolor specialty on dragon banners :/

Cinco
08-31-2022, 08:20 PM
@Devs
Great update thank you!
Btw, are the group in the event are 1 from each class?
Like the last temple event or will the top 10 group gonna be x4 warriors like the ones before?

Yes! The Dragkin Temple requires one of each Class - no duplicates. :-)

Xuds
08-31-2022, 08:27 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIs this event energy based?

Toan_
08-31-2022, 08:44 PM
add 100 bound elite gems to top 10 lb solo since all of the rewards is not trade-able and doesn’t have the new pet (arc sentinel) like last year

Advocacies
08-31-2022, 08:56 PM
That's a terrible idea.

I'm going to forget that you suggested that :-)

Proceeds to recolor winterfest cap 4-5x XDXDXD

Toan_
08-31-2022, 08:58 PM
And also how many alts can we participate in lb? unlimited?

centrallixe
08-31-2022, 09:05 PM
Are we getting another plat sale :star:

Repent
08-31-2022, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the update on banners cinco.

Dashie
08-31-2022, 11:07 PM
Is this event energy based?

This is what happened when you ignored to read whole post line to line. See below.

The Dragkin Temple Challenge gauntlet event is an energy-based leaderboard event for Solo Legends and Groups.

Observing
08-31-2022, 11:50 PM
I think this event is better if it wasn't energy-based but other than that looks good

totot11
09-01-2022, 12:41 AM
No unlocked crate on Vendor??

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Quadrants
09-01-2022, 01:01 AM
@Cinco, how much plat are for those aura?

Stormydragon
09-01-2022, 01:06 AM
Yes! It is black. We toyed with adding a background to it - so it was visible in all areas... but decided to just keep it black letters (since that would look a lot more rare).And when do we finally get a non-lb black title?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Mojos
09-01-2022, 01:14 AM
nice… good luck to all participants!

Smilesilly
09-01-2022, 02:59 AM
will groups be as per class or can we stack all wars/mages/rogs?

ItsTwelv
09-01-2022, 03:01 AM
Make temple spirit NPC as vanity.

Corviss the Lich
09-01-2022, 03:57 AM
will groups be as per class or can we stack all wars/mages/rogs?

Just like gauntlet. A group of 3 different class

Madragora
09-01-2022, 06:30 AM
Any chance for a better plat sale than 25%? Cause previous locks turned out to be 0.0001% chance to loot 200k xD

callme2times
09-01-2022, 06:48 AM
And also how many alts can we participate in lb? unlimited?

@cinco ??? @asommer ???

Thank You ,, [emoji3590]*[emoji91][emoji3590]*[emoji91][emoji3590]*[emoji91]

Roguemaybe
09-01-2022, 08:04 AM
Wait how is the LB calculated?

Timed for both group and individual, or is there a lb point system?

Let's just do timed for both, I want to make this banner rarer with multiple alts.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
09-01-2022, 08:07 AM
Scratch the above msg.

"You'll earn Leaderboard points and Temple tokens along the way"

Missed out this part

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-01-2022, 08:44 AM
A battle cry grows louder within the forests of Tindirin....

Top 50 Groups:

Ala'Raxis Banner
The Golden Dragoon Banner (cannot be traded)

Typo here sir.

Killyxan
09-01-2022, 08:46 AM
Can u change arcane belt and arcane weapons to arcane amulets and arcane artifacts lvl 76? That would be way better if I’m being honest

PatD
09-01-2022, 09:10 AM
I hope the difficulty of wave 100 have been put at wave 50 instead, or else a round is way too much long, please adjust this way so many more ppl will be able to compete, ty

|Ares|
09-01-2022, 09:26 AM
All happy and fun but can you literally Disable tames during temple? Don’t make the event p2w.

Cinco
09-01-2022, 09:39 AM
Typo here sir.

Thanks!

/11

Kaziscate
09-01-2022, 09:48 AM
Not sure if I’m the only one that feels this way, but I feel that the wave 20 boss should drop some lvl 81 mythics snd arcanes.

Nexior
09-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Omg why so many badges ? Not worth to play even, nothing unique nova days ... Better remove 20badges APS instant making badge common rarity

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nexior
09-01-2022, 09:57 AM
Saying this like a only one owner this crap aps

Cinco
09-01-2022, 09:58 AM

What are you trying to say?

TIA! :-)

Nexior
09-01-2022, 10:04 AM
What are you trying to say?

TIA! :-)

I trying to say badge was something special old days. Now become common item because ppl crying cant get this aps and you adding like everywhere badge.
For me takes 3years to get 20badges . Just delete this aps anyways its lack of creativity . Now looks like 3months its more then enough .
Can you just delete this top 50 badges ,and group badge and keep solo badge only. There is a tradition around temple rewards please keep it.

Cinco
09-01-2022, 10:09 AM
I trying to say badge was something special old days. Now become common item because ppl crying cant get this aps and you adding like everywhere badge.
For me takes 3years to get 20badges . Just delete this aps anyways its lack of creativity . Now looks like 3months its more then enough .
Can you just delete this top 50 badges ,and group badge and keep solo badge only. There is a tradition around temple rewards please keep it.

Ah! Much more clear.

Like vanities, banners, titles, etc., badges were always meant to become more common over time. I said as much when we added our first loot badge earlier this year (and I think I was pretty clear about it).

As for the AP's: the Achievement is still quite challenging and we will not be removing it.

Thanks for the feedback nevertheless.

Synergia
09-01-2022, 10:09 AM
Cinco so no 76 arcane amulets from boss?
I will just say that its 2 years old item, and very rare
If you not gonna add them to loot boss pls consider adding them to varden valley vendor (bound)

Cinco
09-01-2022, 10:11 AM
Cinco so no 76 arcane amulets from boss?
I will just say that its 2 years old item, and very rare
If you not gonna add them to loot boss pls consider adding them to varden valley vendor (bound)

OP is updated with info about these items ;-)

Nexior
Ah! Much more clear.

Like vanities, banners, titles, etc., badges were always meant to become more common over time. I said as much when we added our first loot badge earlier this year (and I think I was pretty clear about it).

As for the AP's: the Achievement is still quite challenging and we will not be removing it.

Thanks for the feedback nevertheless.Can u at least adjust diffrents between top50/10 badges ??

Observing
Oh is the token vendor not gonna have unlocked crates ?

PostNoob
09-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Oh is the token vendor not gonna have unlocked crates ?

Looks like it just has a recipe to craft locks(which if like last year cost gold to craft), lmao.

Irg
09-01-2022, 10:14 AM
What is this png crooked cutout badge
Looks like someone chewed on it already xD

Cinco
09-01-2022, 10:17 AM
Can u at least adjust diffrents between top50/10 badges ??

Sure! Top 10 has a gold frame. Top 50 has a silver frame :-)

They're both about defeating the Greatdragon Ala'Raxis - so they both have his portrait.

The different frames are there for distinction.

Observing
09-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Adding unlocked crates would be good I think, more players would wanna participate to farm tokens

Ilove_Poopoo
09-01-2022, 10:21 AM
That top50 badge is kinda cringe how its just identical with the top10 with just some lesser color.

Xuds
09-01-2022, 10:23 AM
@Cinco *These items also available in the Dragkin Temple Trespasser's chests that you can purchase from the vendor!

Are these going to be unlocked or are they locked ones for plat/ or bought with tokens to resell?

Ilove_Poopoo
09-01-2022, 10:46 AM
Why are you guys just giving away badges at this point. If you made it this way to accommodate the badge APs then why must the lb be made easier. The 2 droppable badges weren't enough?

Instead of making a grayscale version of the top10 being handed out to another 200 people, should've at least changed the badge design to that of the Dragoon Infantry. It's a shame, because the Temple event is known for requiring the most skill, which pays the price for its very unique and exclusive rewards. Now you don't even have to break a sweat. My two cents.

Cinco
09-01-2022, 10:56 AM
Why are you guys just giving away badges at this point. If you made it this way to accommodate the badge APs then why must the lb be made easier. The 2 droppable badges weren't enough?

Instead of making a grayscale version of the top10 being handed out to another 200 people, should've at least changed the badge design to that of the Dragoon Infantry. It's a shame, because the Temple event is known for requiring the most skill, which pays the price for its very unique and exclusive rewards. Now you don't even have to break a sweat. My two cents.

Good feedback.

Do you feel like the "Day Blossom Badge" was too easy to loot?

Titanium
09-01-2022, 11:02 AM
So many complaints.

I just want to acknowledge that the event seems fun and this time you did goodjob with the vanities. Better than past events. I really hope weapons will be more detailed in the future.

But i like the boss loot, the crate loot, the class crate idea, the banners are okay.

One recommendation if i may. Please add the lava aura available for tokens. And leave the other aura to run for the entire weekend in store.

Nexior
09-01-2022, 11:04 AM
Good feedback.

Do you feel like the "Day Blossom Badge" was too easy to loot?Yes it was . I just want to say day blossom badge was hidded behind paywall system ;)

Ilove_Poopoo
09-01-2022, 11:09 AM
Good feedback.

Do you feel like the "Day Blossom Badge" was too easy to loot?Comparing apples to oranges, payable rewards to lb rewards.

Cinco
09-01-2022, 11:11 AM
Comparing apples to oranges, payable rewards to lb rewards.

No, my specific question is an apples to apples comparison: insofar as I'm wondering about persisting Day Blossom's drop chance for the lootable badges during Dragkin.

Cinco
09-01-2022, 11:12 AM
Yes it was . I just want to say day blossom badge was hidded behind paywall system ;)

Indeed.

Would you have been happier if there was no way to loot a badge tho?

tailwarrior
09-01-2022, 11:14 AM
I like how we can loot badge cause I don't have a single badge and i missed blossom badge.
I hope i get one this time :)

QuaseT
09-01-2022, 11:23 AM
I think its a matter of perspective. People who like those lootable badges are probably players who farm gold there and love to have a chance to loot one of them. Tier badges seem attractive for new players who dont have any other badge yet.
Lb players most likely dont want lootable badges now because of the competition for badges via the new aps. Aswell as top event players dont want easily obtainable badges to be added so they stick out with their own, hard-earned badges (kinda like devalue of older badges).

Ilove_Poopoo
09-01-2022, 11:24 AM
No, my specific question is an apples to apples comparison: insofar as I'm wondering about persisting Day Blossom's drop chance for the lootable badges during Dragkin.Easy drop chance. Now going back to the real question as it got derailed.

Why does the To50 group and solo recieve wannabe Top10 solo badge? Thats a slap in the face for the top10 people.

Logically speaking it would make more sense to switch the Dragoon Infantry badge with the Top50 badges - to be in unison with the Top50 banners.

Cinco
09-01-2022, 11:29 AM
Easy drop chance. Now going back to the real question as it got derailed.

Why does the To50 group and solo recieve wannabe Top10 solo badge? Thats a slap in the face for the top10 people.

Logically speaking it would make more sense to switch the Dragoon Infantry badge with the Top50 badges - to be in unison with the Top50 banners.

I disagree - the badge is themed based on the boss monster Ala'Raxis so they should both bear the portrait. The Dragoon stuff is for looting.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-01-2022, 11:32 AM
I disagree - the badge is themed based on the boss monster Ala'Raxis so they should both bear the portrait. The Dragoon stuff is for looting.If u pay attention to detail, it would be better to lose the horns on the Top50 - like with the Top50 group and solo dragon banners.

But I feel like you already knew this but couldn't slip in the extra work changing it. So you feel like some border recolor would cut it.

Again, slap in the face for the Top10 players.

Cinco
09-01-2022, 11:36 AM
If u pay attention to detail, it would be better to lose the horns on the Top50 - like with the Top50 group and solo dragon banners.

But I feel like you already knew this but couldn't slip in the extra work changing it. So you feel like some border recolor would cut it.

Again, slap in the face for the Top10 players.

The banners depict different monsters entirely. Altering the badge to look like some monster that isn't even in the event would be a mistake.

Appreciate your candor.

Darkoptiic
09-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Daddy cinco @.@

Cinco
09-01-2022, 11:45 AM
I think its a matter of perspective. People who like those lootable badges are probably players who farm gold there and love to have a chance to loot one of them. Tier badges seem attractive for new players who dont have any other badge yet.
Lb players most likely dont want lootable badges now because of the competition for badges via the new aps. Aswell as top event players dont want easily obtainable badges to be added so they stick out with their own, hard-earned badges (kinda like devalue of older badges).

I agree across the board.

We have a cycle of introducing reward types. At first they are very rare and only awarded to the most diligent. Over time these categories of reward become more broadly available. At some point a new type of reward is then introduced, restarting the cycle :-)

Killabro
09-01-2022, 11:50 AM
Please add lvl 76 arcane pendants!! There is none in auction for weeks!! Specifically talking about Guardian ones. Thanks for all your hard work

Ilove_Poopoo
09-01-2022, 11:51 AM
The banners depict different monsters entirely. Altering the badge to look like some monster that isn't even in the event would be a mistake.

Appreciate your candor.So I guess handing out Top50 badges is the norm now for succeeding events, and to make them identical to the Top10 with a minor border change. How the team chooses and allocate the rewards is just ridiculous.

This conversation isn't leading anywhere so I'll stop here. Cheers!

Observing
09-01-2022, 12:12 PM
So....about those unlocked crates 😀

Fearrr
09-01-2022, 12:14 PM
The "Dragoon Infantry" Badge is interesting. Will this bring more competition between Top 50 Solo + Group Casual Player's like a Normal Event LB Badge or Items?

Goes well with my Vanity Theme and Swamp Temple 2020 Top 10 LB Banner and Title. As a newly Casual Player this is interesting.

gianthills
09-01-2022, 01:02 PM
Let me have one of these new badges coz I'm poor rn... Im loving to see some guys crying and complaing for these rewards ... So , i just observe and enjoy the movie eating popcorn [emoji897]

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Kystone
09-01-2022, 01:47 PM
Participation badges 🙄

totot11
09-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Pls add unlocked crate sts

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

papas
09-01-2022, 02:01 PM
Do the mobs supposed be ranked as Grey mark? Meaning give zero xp? Sinse their hp n dmg are like 81+lvl? Would be a good thing we could lvl up pets and farm Jewels while running this event like all rest events with mobs in event map.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Edrianmark
09-01-2022, 02:16 PM
This event is energy base and dragkin chest need plats you can only buy using token is vanity without cool aura :/
Or groom pet thats all

Nice event im very pleasant [emoji52]

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Edrianmark
09-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Pls add unlocked crate sts

Sent from my RMX2103 using TapatalkSame or lootable mythic or arcane items
76-81 in bosses [emoji58]

I thought event wass cool cuz i see aura and a lot of vanity but i was wrong

I expect too much [emoji846]

Xuds
09-01-2022, 02:24 PM
Token vendor is very underwhelming for a 2 week event

feggarop
09-01-2022, 02:33 PM
No chests in vendor this year??

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

PostNoob
09-01-2022, 02:35 PM
Its really been a waste of time waiting for this event. People are suppose to be happy to farm a vanity that has 2 toilet paper rolls on the shoulders?

PatD
09-01-2022, 02:51 PM
Its really been a waste of time waiting for this event. People are suppose to be happy to farm a vanity that has 2 toilet paper rolls on the shoulders?

those are not paper rolls, they call those "blue and white china" haha

Starxplatinum
09-01-2022, 03:47 PM
Don't know why I can't stash energy kits... My main has 25 crafting slots open but I'm unable to use it on my warrior alt, which I mainly use for events. Might just skip this event entirely since I'll have to wait an entire hour for 5 energy kits.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Tymeaah
09-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Need to post here for open new thread passion o.o

jčfe
09-01-2022, 04:35 PM
sooo no chest to open with tokens???

Tahvil
09-01-2022, 04:48 PM
Pls add unlocked crates to vendor.

RMX3269 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Polosam
09-01-2022, 05:20 PM
Don't know why I can't stash energy kits... My main has 25 crafting slots open but I'm unable to use it on my warrior alt, which I mainly use for events. Might just skip this event entirely since I'll have to wait an entire hour for 5 energy kits.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using TapatalkThis been going on for years

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Squ1dosh
09-01-2022, 06:05 PM
@Cinco can you add some unlocked crates in the token shop like last year?

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

alainalvar1988
09-01-2022, 07:26 PM
it says goldlo0t even!d bos drop lessthan 7k 0n 890 gl set? just like goldlo0t on chest lvl 81 map. w0w!

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

nvohost
09-01-2022, 07:40 PM
New auras in npc or store?

أرسلت بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk

Susanne
09-02-2022, 01:24 AM
I played this game for a very long time and spent quite a lot of money which went towards supporting it.
In all the years I have played I looked forward to events because of the chance to purchase a nice vanity. Not a badge or an aura..a vanity.
The vanities for rogues are getting uglier with each event. A vanity is something we use to cover and hide something, hence the word vanity.
Well I played this event yesterday, looked at the vendor and quit running the event and not even the plat sale is tempting like it used to be.

Susanne
09-02-2022, 03:28 AM
I played this game for a very long time and spent quite a lot of money which went towards supporting it.
In all the years I have played I looked forward to events because of the chance to purchase a nice vanity. Not a badge or an aura..a vanity.
The vanities for rogues are getting uglier with each event. A vanity is something we use to cover and hide something, hence the word vanity.
Well I played this event yesterday, looked at the vendor and quit running the event and not even the plat sale is tempting like it used to be.

P.S. 😥 Just one girly vanity pleeeaaase.

roronoaery
09-02-2022, 04:33 AM
Please make the dragoon crate count towards the guarantee drops 🥲

Advocacies
09-02-2022, 06:17 AM
No amulet? Rip

ogpurp
09-02-2022, 08:29 AM
Same or lootable mythic or arcane items
76-81 in bosses [emoji58]

I thought event wass cool cuz i see aura and a lot of vanity but i was wrong

I expect too much [emoji846]

Sent from my CPH1909 using TapatalkThe event is awesome lol stop crying

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

ogpurp
09-02-2022, 08:32 AM
P.S. [emoji26] Just one girly vanity pleeeaaase.Pocket legends has plenty!

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

Greazemk
09-02-2022, 08:32 AM
This is very disappointing.

No unlocked crates = Event not meant for everyone I guess. (Understandable so Top Geared players can show what they are capable of, but I would recommend solo EZG for great addition)

AGAIN! for 2 consecutive years vanities are horrible and ugly the designs lack beauty instead they focus on details and we don't want that!

They are not even listen to their player base' wants and needs, hence seeing some of my friends offline for few weeks. You guys are making the greatest move to disappoint and frustrate your players.

Not even kidding.

TheBoon
09-02-2022, 09:46 AM
there is no tress passer chest in vendor

ninjers
09-02-2022, 10:06 AM
please fix the sword positionhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220902/3495c54d335402539f792a065cfcf7db.jpg

Sent from my 2201117TY using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
09-02-2022, 10:09 AM
Badge drop, non-existent... again... tysm

Nocturnus
09-02-2022, 10:11 AM
please fix the sword positionhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220902/3495c54d335402539f792a065cfcf7db.jpg

Sent from my 2201117TY using Tapatalk

It looks as bad as the alchemist sword, they ruined that great vanity weapon.

roronoaery
09-02-2022, 10:17 AM
Please make the dragoon crate count towards the guarantee drops 🥲

Or add more crates please 🥲

Nocturnus
09-02-2022, 10:21 AM
It looks as bad as the alchemist sword, they ruined that great vanity weapon.

I meant Weapon Architect*
I can't edit.

denimlna
09-02-2022, 11:21 AM
quest for ruined token not count on event? @cincoo

Ilove_Poopoo
09-02-2022, 01:04 PM
Why and what is the point of adding the solo badge to the group badge as well? There's no distinction between them, and what if someone places a spot in both categories? then they'll have 2 of the same badges? it don't make sense.

I hope this was overlooked.

Edrianmark
09-02-2022, 01:13 PM
Any chance for a better plat sale than 25%? Cause previous locks turned out to be 0.0001% chance to loot 200k xDNot worth it [emoji1787]

Futumsh
09-02-2022, 02:07 PM
Why and what is the point of adding the solo badge to the group badge as well? There's no distinction between them, and what if someone places a spot in both categories? then they'll have 2 of the same badges? it don't make sense.

There's not a 'solo badge' or 'group badge'. It's 'top 10' and 'top 50'. You can place on either leaderboard for it.

Hriv
09-02-2022, 08:03 PM
Guys, please add magmatic items as vanities in crafting station. Should require 1000 tokens for recipe and 1m gold to craft per piece . I m in love with magmatic set.

avelinojaime
09-02-2022, 10:15 PM
@Cinco Sir if I may, is it okay if I suggest that deluxe aura will not have the circling gold light rather could it be changed to more firefly-like-lava sprouting on the feet of the character. Hope you will consider, circling light somrhow ruins the op look of normal lava aura. Pls pls pls. Thank you .

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

xbell
09-02-2022, 11:17 PM
@Cinco Maybe a chance to make top 25 have a different color title cuz from top 11 to top 50 is a huge gap difference

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
09-02-2022, 11:38 PM
There's not a 'solo badge' or 'group badge'. It's 'top 10' and 'top 50'. You can place on either leaderboard for it.Ok. May I ask if for example we placed top10 group and top50 group in another team. I should receive both badges and rewards right?

caabarader
09-03-2022, 03:26 AM
Ok. May I ask if for example we placed top10 group and top50 group in another team. I should receive both badges and rewards right?

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkLast dragkin temple i did top 7 group and many group below 10, maybe 6-7 , i did receive only the rewards from highest rank(top 10 rewards).
So the answer is no, unless they changed the way it work.

MOBXMaru
09-03-2022, 03:35 AM
No ones playing this trash event

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Mobilebeast
09-04-2022, 03:18 AM
Amen

Sent from my 2201117SG using Tapatalk

Blazerland
09-04-2022, 07:19 AM
Devs, is it possible to add the free diver’s belt to the class specific Dragkin Dragoon Crate please? Thanks.

fikrialithaufik
09-04-2022, 01:42 PM
Let the run started with 2 players.
Because it takes too long to wait 3 players on the zone

Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalk

Jemstroyer
09-05-2022, 04:18 AM
Add seperate LB Solo & Group for No elix run @devs next temple event I suggest :)

TheBoon
09-05-2022, 05:55 AM
increase the gold loot on the event map 😁

Edrianmark
09-05-2022, 06:17 AM
increase the gold loot on the event map [emoji16]Im agreed with this

TheBoon
09-05-2022, 06:40 AM
is it possible to make the magmatic 81 (arm,helm,weap) work with the 81 legendary set? i mean it can convince other player to play the end game, just my thoughts tho.

Holyshox
09-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Wait wait xD
Sts, Cinco or whoever... So basically we live in 2k22 and u guys still not able to let ppl hit the leader board only once per account, so mathematically the rank one could play on 10 different chars to get all top 10 places.
Sts is doin a great job(most of the time) btw but in this case you just failed hard guys. It has really 0 to do with a fair contests... lmao.
Imagine reading a name in the Olympics 3 times in first, second and third place cuz he got jumped higher as his rivals all the three times. This makes no sense, cheers[emoji482][emoji16]

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
09-06-2022, 11:54 PM
5 instead of 3, i remember tellin u 3 was too low. i appreciate it.

Immortal_Blood
09-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Im agreed with this

ha .

also, my opinion about the LB - it is fair to have multiple of ur characters on it.

Immortal_Blood
09-07-2022, 12:00 AM
i mean the other way LOL
more loot < more gold. hahahah

jazzbloonist
09-07-2022, 12:12 AM

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu TapatalkaU not the only one XD

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Edrianmark
09-07-2022, 12:28 AM
Im agreed LB RUNNER HAVE MULTIPLE CHARACTER soo unfair

If you have a character already in lb
The others character will not allow to lb

Sofie
09-07-2022, 04:05 AM
Im agreed LB RUNNER HAVE MULTIPLE CHARACTER soo unfair

If you have a character already in lb
The others character will not allow to lb

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalkyea!! that is very unfair!

@Cinco

Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk

papas
09-07-2022, 07:05 AM
What's the diferense of alts of same account being on lb than loaning op gears so friends get also on lb. That's not fair to rest arlorians who trying for lb with descent gears.
Imagine someone who is alrd on overall lb with almost max aps, desides to run seasonal and has new goal to get this new character on overall too. He will grind lb for badges too.
Deviant team Legolas spectral and nex can get all top10 places. But seems so far they won't. That would be like arena and time runs which ppl runing with 3-4 alts to get more badges and banners for guild count.
Even if they deside to monopoly temple lb is somethin sts cannot change. It's only up to those ppl's principles to let others get on lb.
Igns I mentioned are the ones I know are capable to do so. Propably there are others too.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

snakeeyes
09-07-2022, 10:34 PM
i remember warior says hard to play warior and rogue will be on top of this event look at the points now warior rules all, warior>mage>rogue. peace its

Hriv
09-10-2022, 05:18 PM
A +20% Damage Multiplier would equate to 1.2X non-stacking Damage.

Can you be more specific on this and explain us how it is supposed to work vs non stacking damage.

snakeeyes
09-10-2022, 05:36 PM
Can you be more specific on this and explain us how it is supposed to work vs non stacking damage.

@Cinco can i ask multiplier damage is same as antonio and noe hb and mephisto aa? i test to proc pisces+antonio hb vs arc samson hb + pisces proc, antonio has 10k+ more damage than samsons, and if i use arc samsons hb + mephisto it adds more 20k damage. means if you need more damage you need at least 1 none stacking damage aa or hb or armor proc?

intruders
09-14-2022, 11:45 PM
Any cool down for the token vendor or it disappears as soon as event ends?