PDA

View Full Version : the auction could have a price filter so we don't have to keep clicking until we find

Radamanthys
08-30-2022, 11:40 PM
the auction could have a price filter so we don't have to keep clicking until we find the item with the most affordable value

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-30-2022, 11:49 PM
We already have this??

Xuds
08-30-2022, 11:53 PM
We already have this??He means we set a price range and those items pop up so we don't have to scroll up or down to find the price we are looking for, unless this already exists I wasn't aware about it.

For example I type in items from 2-4m and only those show up so I don't have to manually click the arrows.

I think this is what the op is asking for

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-31-2022, 12:08 AM
He means we set a price range and those items pop up so we don't have to scroll up or down to find the price we are looking for, unless this already exists I wasn't aware about it.

For example I type in items from 2-4m and only those show up so I don't have to manually click the arrows.

I think this is what the op is asking for

Sent from my DE2118 using TapatalkI guess but I think it would be hard to fit more stuff into the gui. Would be nice to have a perfect auction gui but there isn't much space.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Radamanthys
08-31-2022, 02:49 PM
and that's exactly what I'm saying sorry use google translate

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

Eggington
09-04-2022, 08:46 AM
I guess but I think it would be hard to fit more stuff into the gui. Would be nice to have a perfect auction gui but there isn't much space.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

I think they could change the current sort by arrows, add a filter options button and put those all inside the filter options menu, along with new filter options maybe

pfizer
09-04-2022, 10:43 AM
nah auction is just fine. Just search what item you want-click the down arrow for cheapest-problem solved. Why would some will look for mid range price?