PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapons/Armor for Rogue

imerchi
08-31-2022, 04:16 AM
I just got back from 2 years of not playing this game, not sure which items are the best now. I currently have ebon dags and was wondering what is the best set?
1. Duggar dags (with endless set?)
2. zodiac dags with set
3. tainted love set?

If anybody can please let me know, or have any other suggestions it would mean a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dumbwizard
08-31-2022, 04:28 AM
Zodias set for sure

Sent from my M2006C3MG using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
08-31-2022, 05:16 AM
I just got back from 2 years of not playing this game, not sure which items are the best now. I currently have ebon dags and was wondering what is the best set?
1. Duggar dags (with endless set?)
2. zodiac dags with set
3. tainted love set?

If anybody can please let me know, or have any other suggestions it would mean a lot

By far the best weapon for Rogue rn is Pisces (zodiac dags you said) its good by itself already but the best starter combo is Pisces paired with Sunken Armor and the rest is Level 81 dex legend set like Amulet, Belt, Ring and even Helmet. (carefully check the items some of them are not part of the set)

In case you didn't know how to proc the Daggers, keep doing Charged Attacks and make sure it hits the target and a prompt will show up *SEA POWER* once it shows up you can stop the Charged Attacks it buffs you great protection idk exactly what are the specific buffs but it buffs your Damage, Health and Armor +100 boss damage. You can do a single normal attack and apply *THE BENDS* this could only be applied once, it applies a great amount of debuff like -55% armor (tbh Idk exactly how much) and movement speed (again idk the numbers) to the target. and it takes time to proc it. sometimes.

imerchi
08-31-2022, 11:19 AM
thanks you! that helped a lot, thanks for taking the time to educate me

imerchi
08-31-2022, 02:45 PM
By far the best weapon for Rogue rn is Pisces (zodiac dags you said) its good by itself already but the best starter combo is Pisces paired with Sunken Armor and the rest is Level 81 dex legend set like Amulet, Belt, Ring and even Helmet. (carefully check the items some of them are not part of the set)

In case you didn't know how to proc the Daggers, keep doing Charged Attacks and make sure it hits the target and a prompt will show up *SEA POWER* once it shows up you can stop the Charged Attacks it buffs you great protection idk exactly what are the specific buffs but it buffs your Damage, Health and Armor +100 boss damage. You can do a single normal attack and apply *THE BENDS* this could only be applied once, it applies a great amount of debuff like -55% armor (tbh Idk exactly how much) and movement speed (again idk the numbers) to the target. and it takes time to proc it. sometimes.

by legend set do you mean elondria? for lvl 81

championboost
08-31-2022, 03:22 PM
the new spirit gear seems to be broken

Corviss the Lich
08-31-2022, 09:08 PM
by legend set do you mean elondria? for lvl 81

No, elondria is a mythic set (Orange) Legend (Pink)

If you need more questions about rogue class I can help you, send me a friend request my ign is Corviss

imerchi
09-01-2022, 11:22 PM
No, elondria is a mythic set (Orange) Legend (Pink)

If you need more questions about rogue class I can help you, send me a friend request my ign is Corviss

ok thank you! I added you, what would be the next step from just those regular items? instead of sunken and legendary rings etc. I have money to buy those better items and I just want to get my damage up because its only at 4.8 with my dps at 8.7

profmsb
09-03-2022, 11:31 AM
pisces dag,elondrian 81 set(belt,amulet,ring) have buff if 3/3 set,sunken armor,any helm that good stat or new arc 81 helm n armor if rich

imerchi
09-03-2022, 05:45 PM
pisces dag,elondrian 81 set(belt,amulet,ring) have buff if 3/3 set,sunken armor,any helm that good stat or new arc 81 helm n armor if rich

this is better then zaar set and mali/insidious for ring anf amulet?