PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends 2.0.0 Update (96394)

null_void
08-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Added new Nuri's Hallows Mini-Dungeon.
Access the new mini-dungeon from a new small tent in Nuri's Hallows.
Collect rare "Prestidigitator" and "Merrymaker" gear from this new mini-dungeon.
Purchase new ""Prestidigitator" doves and "Merrymaker" balloon animal vanity pets from the store.
The initial game Tutorial and 'Forest Haven' campaign zones are now 'solo' - in effort to allow new players more time to focus on lessons being taught in-game.
An additional combat zone has been added "on the road to Dark Forest" from Forest Haven towne!
Pocket Legends players can now use the 'Auto-Advancement' system! If turned "on," this system will automatically allocate Statistic Points and Skill Points to create an effective 'build' for defeating monsters at all levels of the game! (Note: this option can easily be turned "off" in the Game Options menu at any time).
New players must complete the first portion of the tutorial before being allowed to enter 'Babrax' castle!

FluffNStuff
08-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Were purples added to Nuris?

elianel
08-03-2012, 05:16 PM
First lol

Arsenal
08-03-2012, 05:23 PM
First lol

Nope. lol

TEOKILLO
08-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Edit: nvm sorry for raging ppl said everyone got but only ppl that paid did

Zeus
08-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Were purples added to Nuris?

Doesn't seem to be the case.

Reddwing
08-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Yay new pets!!!

*Looks at prices, runs Back to green balloon*

LwMark
08-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Are we only able to get new drops in plat dungeon..wow blows ..i thought it was just another monster bash not only for new items

Nihiliste
08-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Wtf u guys gave everyone, every char a free 2x week long elixir! I paid 80 plat for mine

They did...?

TEOKILLO
08-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Well i have on all chars, and other ppl have too? Or maybe if u bot one one char u get all? Maybe not everyone idk

CrimsonTider
08-03-2012, 05:44 PM
After 5 minutes of new update, here are a few of my observations/comments:

1. Plat for mini-dungeon: For a campaign that is now two out of the cap, I am not sure why it costs plat. We can enter the Monster Mash once reaching 71, so why does this cost plat? Unless this new gear is for endgame, I am not seeing the relevance of paying for gear which isn't useful except maybe for twinks.

2. Forrest Haven: What is the point in Forest Haven being a "solo-only" map? This takes the ability to help others at the beginning of the game completely out. People will not learn early on the benefits of team play and not understand how to do things like item liquidation (or what to not liquidate), finding/purchasing pots early on, and other things.

3. The "new" mini-dungeon is the exact same design as the Funhouse. NO difference. I do not understand this at all.

4. "Elite" items are still not part of a set which renders them useless.

5. 2h weapons still show vanity shield when equipped.

6. Apparently the new 7-day elixir is bugged. Some people who had the elixir has it on all toons and it is reset without repurchasing. Others, like myself, it is not. Bug?

Quite frankly, this is the worst update in a long time. Just as you think things are moving in a positive direction, PL takes a step back. These points need to be looked at and revisited.

Cahaun
08-03-2012, 05:56 PM
The best way to fix Forest Haven is to just go and bring back the old one. Why fix something that isn't broken? And when I mean old, I mean the one with 10+ levels and respawning zombies.

I love the new path between Forest Haven and Dark Forest. I hope to see more in the future.

Old Forest Haven please

Platinum for non-endgame gear? Ok... :p

Free 2x week long elixer to those who bought one? I want one too :(

We need the Old Forest Haven back

LwMark
08-03-2012, 06:06 PM
So do new drops only drop in new dungeon or is it all maps? Im guessin this is new dragon type items? To go with new pets? An if these are just new items then wont they b better then glyph?

Xionskull
08-03-2012, 06:08 PM
250 platinum, really? I can't even afford a Minotaur, and a balloon, lol!

Zelthox
08-03-2012, 06:24 PM
I looked at the new vanity pets and was like "oh they're just the twisted up balloons in the shape of animals sweet they should only cost like 15 Plat maybe 20" I then looked at the actual price...O.O

LwMark
08-03-2012, 06:28 PM
I think there exspensive cause their part of a set, just my thought on it

Maybe a magician vanity set and a clown vanity set?

Thegreenduck
08-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Made a thread about the 7day elixer issue, still searching for answers...

warbluefish
08-03-2012, 06:37 PM
did a few runs nothing dropped.

Thegreenduck
08-03-2012, 06:41 PM
This is the link btw...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?65066-The-7day-Exp-Elixer-renewed

Suentous PO
08-03-2012, 06:50 PM
In other updates with new stuff we got a sneak peak of the items in one way or another.
Soo, what are these new ones? 2 new sets? Vanity like dragon? What skill req?

Patricks
08-03-2012, 06:53 PM
After 5 minutes of new update, here are a few of my observations/comments:

1. Plat for mini-dungeon: For a campaign that is now two out of the cap, I am not sure why it costs plat. We can enter the Monster Mash once reaching 71, so why does this cost plat? Unless this new gear is for endgame, I am not seeing the relevance of paying for gear which isn't useful except maybe for twinks.

I'm guessing the new items are vanity? So it can be used endgame if that's the case.

LwMark
08-03-2012, 06:53 PM
In other updates with new stuff we got a sneak peak of the items in one way or another.
Soo, what are these new ones? 2 new sets? Vanity like dragon? What skill req?

Their gonna keep us wonderin untip someone gets a drop or somethin, i think their new vanitys so go with new pets, like a magician with bird or clowns idk, 4 new pets, 4 dragons, idk

WoundedEagle
08-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Techno. Wherever you are... I meant bring back the original Forest Haven as an extra campaign for L10 and under... not fix this one....

Cahaun
08-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Techno. Wherever you are... I meant bring back the original Forest Haven as an extra campaign for L10 and under... not fix this one....
Sounds just like how I'd say that...

Jcyee
08-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Ahh i need to go onto pl right now and check this out!

Thegreenduck
08-03-2012, 07:16 PM

Rofl, you go girl! XD

FluffNStuff
08-03-2012, 07:40 PM

Techno is busy with something much more important then PL right now.

Lowlyspy
08-03-2012, 08:05 PM

For the umpteenth time, YES!

WoundedEagle
08-03-2012, 09:01 PM

I'm very aware, Fluff. But before she left for her that special occasion, she told me she would be putting in the ideas for Forest Haven. This isn't exactly what I meant. Although, this could be a prevamp to a revamp. I don't know - maybe she and STS wanted to fix this Forest Haven before dealing with the old.

Suentous PO
08-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Hhhmm. My allmostbutnotquite nonexistent social aptitude leaves me inclined to say "congratulations"

Renovate
08-03-2012, 10:33 PM
250 plat for a weird green colour thingy floating.. D:
A 10 years old could probably spend the 250 plat wiser :(

vampinoy
08-03-2012, 11:09 PM
250 plat for a weird green colour thingy floating.. D:
A 10 years old could probably spend the 250 plat wiser :(

that's because 10 year olds look at $15-$20 differently...:p

PS: I bought all new vanities...*shrugs*. Reality comrade, reality.

Urqui
08-03-2012, 11:22 PM
This always seems to happen.

New Campaign Playing playing playing.... Omg where are the pinks(or vanity)?! *complains* *rants*
Dev Reply We increased the drop rate....*small print*But were keeping the plat you wasted trying to loot a 0-1% droppable pink(or vanity)
Everyone Thanks!:)
Few Days Later Drop rates are now lowered...

:hororr:

Thegreenduck
08-04-2012, 04:49 AM

New Campaign Playing playing playing.... Omg where are the pinks(or vanity)?! *complains* *rants*
Dev Reply We increased the drop rate....*small print*But were keeping the plat you wasted trying to loot a 0-1% droppable pink(or vanity)

Booyaaa!

NotYoCookiez
08-04-2012, 06:11 AM

Hit the nail right on the head. I can't believe I wasted time and plat actually trying that dungeon lol.

FluffNStuff
08-04-2012, 05:42 PM
I love surprises and figuring things out, I just don't like paying to do it. Considering we don't know what these new items are or even what level they are (60,55), I just can't justify spending money to hunt something that might be of no use to me.

LwMark
08-05-2012, 04:41 AM
Still no word

WoundedEagle
08-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Has anyone even seen the new gear? I don't log on much, but I searched through most expensive items in CS (assuming they'd have a bad drop rate like everything 51+ and be outrageously priced in CS) and saw nothing.

CrimsonTider
08-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Has anyone even seen the new gear? I don't log on much, but I searched through most expensive items in CS (assuming they'd have a bad drop rate like everything 51+ and be outrageously priced in CS) and saw nothing.

Absolutely nothing. As a matter of fact, on Saturday I logged on during a typical high number farming time and there were ZERO Nuri Elite Dungeon games. People figured out very quickly that something was wrong.

sworedhel
08-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Is so unfair. You must have at least 4 thrashers in mystery mash. People won't even let you join unless you have x4 thrasher. & I don't blame them. I tried 4 thrasher 1 normal. We fail almost all the time. We killed boss 3 times out of 10. I was annoyed because I had thrasher on & was wasted. But when we don't have a thrasher the level 71 boss is impossible with 5 people with no thrashers. :(